All Comments on 'An Angel in White'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
breathless!

yeah yeah, I know, people will say I'm prejudiced. GRIN! I really don't care one way or another. You already know how much I loved reading this; thank you, my MC. All my love xxx your Anna

Oral RexOral Rexabout 18 years ago
Wow!

The mystery is set up at the beginning and left as a tension through the story, then leads to the shocker. And a great blowjob, besides!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 18 years ago
Hmmmmmm

OK, now that is a little surreal. You were right, not a typical Sandman... oops Many Feathers. I might get that down one of these days. Sounds like Anna is an angel of mercy all right.

But you have already determined that, haven't you? GRIN

bearleebearleeabout 18 years ago
You know what I think...

...I think that Anna lady is prejudiced :D Interesting story guy-and short enough for me to read ;) I guess based on the last comment, it doesn't matter if it's Sandman or Many Feathers-the quality remains at the top but I guess I'll get used to and start using the MF name now.

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_liteabout 18 years ago
I couldn't help

but think MF how all of us walk threw life a bit comatose till we are touched by the gentle hand of love.It is love and loving that brings all of us to life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a fantasy cum to life

Thanks MF for putting words to an old fantasy of mine, having been in a hospital not so long ago, this one was so timely and so sweet and just so nice.... the mood, the setting, the surprise quip about other comatose patient responding to Anna's "therapy"... well done..

David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
Way to go Noble One.......

we all could use a little (or a lot) of "special love".

Darn nice application thereof!

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenabout 18 years ago
An Angel in Anna...

has brought My Man of Sand to the pinnacle of writing excellence! This story brought roller coaster warm chills {if you can imagine what I mean} up and down My spine in its dramatic start {moving} sensuous build up {climbing, climbing} then sad- surprising, {dropping} but hope filled sweet ending {the desire to take that titillating ride again}. Like I said, an emotion packed roller coaster ride of a story for your Sultry Tart to have had the honor to read. <smile>

I think this story is just going to have to take its place with "The Key" and your name in My favorites.

Oh, BTW - Did I mention that I was really impressed with this piece?

Vixxx

LeBrozLeBrozabout 18 years ago
~~

A wonderful little piece ~ glad I got Vixxx's recommendation to give it a try. Got to the ending and just knew this is the sort of inventive piece that'd make a great script for something ala "The Twilight Zone" where his true condition isn't revealed until the very end...but something tells me it'd never make it to broadcast TV...and in my mind I'm sure he'll make a full recovery with that kind of special nursing.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Nursie Nurses His Nob

This is a new wrinkle on a stock porno theme. It's rather juvenile, but it's got an interesting twist in the ending. I guess it's a wet dream worth the trouble.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Angel in White

Oooh! Some nice sex that Medicare won't cover! In my six weeks in hospital expected to die I did not get any of this good stuff, although in surgery I had a buxom babe by my head who dipped a lollipop in my mouth periodically to keep me moisturized beyond the effects of the spinal. In recovery I was cared for all night -- by a gay nurse. Maybe next time I'll get my flute tootled. Thanks for another tickler, Bro Feathers.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Compassionate story

A wonderful image.

Compassionate story told well...looking forward to reading the rest.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
Angel of the Night

The compassion shown is awe inspiring, being in this state for three months and feeling the way he is with this angel, must start to bring him out of his coma. I hope the story continues with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unsure here

I'm not real sure whether I like this story or not. It confused. I don't learn until the end of the story that he still hasn't awakened from his comma. Does this mean that all of this has just been a dream? Is an Angal in White truly meeting with him at night, or is it all a figment of his imagination? Somehow he knows she'll hear him eventually? How? Does she? This is one of the least favorite of your stories that I've read. It is incomplete. The main character is underdeveloped and the heroine is barely mentioned. You should take this out of public view and finish it. Besides it is too similar to your Angel of Mercy story, though that one is told much better. In your work (since I'm criticizing) you need to recognize the difference between 'to' and 'too' - as well as your need to master the use and placement of commas and quotation marks. I can't give you a 5 star here because you don't deserve it this time.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW

WOW.......WHAT A GREAT STORY.......WHO SAYS THERE ARENT ANGELS......THINK ABOUT THAT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous