All Comments on 'An Anniversary I Will Never Forget'

by luisalovesitall

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An open marriage. Why be married at all? Just screw who you want and be done with it. She's just another cheating slut waiting for the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only this could happen to every 5th anniversary couple, then more of them would be happier than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah. That's a marriage destined for divorce court. Why be married if you want to fuck other people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage won't last. She'll be looking to fuck a real man like Trey all the time now that she knows her husband is a sissy wimp who can't really take care of her and isn't man enough to keep her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

take a shot every them you read "anniversary"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd drag my wife up to the room and dive in tongue first and clean up Trey's sperm.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Loved the massage scene. But while Erica was doing Beth, massaging her pussy and fingering it, was Trey likewise massaging, stroking Robert’s cock? If not, why not? Robert and Beth should have gotten equal treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! My husband and I enjoyed a couples' massage in Phuket, Thailand, and both masseurs were very slightly built; she was a pixie and he was boy-like. Naturally, I got the young man and my husband the lady. In brief, the masseurs were soon naked with us, and the young man had a very large cock for his physical stature. I was fucked into a blissful coma, and my husband got the same treatment from the lady. Thanks for rekindling great memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the last anniversary, no doubt. they'll both be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, OP, why didn't you use tags? That's on the upload screen; it's right up there with zipping up before leaving the washroom. Why doesn't Literotica change the upload screen so you MUST include them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd suggest avoiding parenthetical references in dialogue, like the plague. Avoiding them is akin to having an A-Game. For example, you wrote-- "I don't know Robert...I haven't thought about it (a lie). What did you have in mind?". Try: "I don't know, Robert...I haven't thought about it," which was a lie. "What did you have in mind?" Or: I lied when I said, "I don't know, Robert...I haven't thought about it. What did you have in mind?" Simple. Study good writers, and you seldom, if ever, see them using parentheses. Writing is one of the few crafts/skills where you never learn it all or reach the ultimate plateau. This pretty decent story rates a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been stupid enough without his dishonesty on the trip home to taint her memories and make her question her ordering him a cock cage for a late anniversary present.

RosejaRosejaover 1 year ago

Great story would like to see what happenz next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After only 5 years this couple is swapping? Wow that was quick. I guess neither of them satisfied each other to begin with.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

P. S. There never was a sixth ! She did not like getting HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I figure number five will be their last anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! We enjoy seeing each other pleasured by another. It adds an erotic thrill to our intimacy. Unfortunately, and like one commenter mentioned, you need to be in a foreign land to get the couples' massage you described.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck and whore share a massage.

i122i122over 1 year ago

I wish my wife and I could experience something like this on our anniversary

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

He is an asshole for lying to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My former coworker and his wife got a couples massage on a Carribean island. There’s was two guys a he was supposed to have a female but she was out that evening. It was in their room and started off regular and very good . The touching got intimate , her being fingered and he was jerked off by the guy and shot off quickly. Then quickly the guys were four handed her all over. Before he knew it she was spit roast then dped in both oiled up holes . He said the younger bigger guys fucked her into submission over and over. He said the last one was as the roughest to see the guy destroying her . She was flat exhausted and just submitting as this guy pounded in her ass with no mercy. They quickly left after and said they would be available the next few days . He passed but his wife had two more days of getting fucked with no mercy by the young model looking guys. That last one they walked her used naked body through the hotel naked for people to see how they fucked her . They never did anything like that again but she always asked if they could. He always said no way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluisalovesitall@luisalovesitall
Female, between 45 & 55...nudist...Single woman looking for male & female friends, sex partners, helps if you're a nudist... I like to sun in the nude...mfm or FMF are the best...love golden showers and mother's milk. you must be clean, drug & disease free...may contact me via...