All Comments on 'An Awakening Ch. 01'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a man after my own heart

mom is next and the family lives happy ever after.good story and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Style

A very good story. Extreamly well written with exciting progression. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to Mother's seduction. We all have thoughts at one time or another.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 18 years ago
Wow

That was very hot, please add mother, but not a guy, maybe add a fetish like WS, or Scat That would be interesting and erotic.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 18 years ago
Wow

That was very hot, please add mother, but not a guy, maybe add a fetish like WS, or Scat That would be interesting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please

Yes, it is hot. Go on but no fetish nor scat please! They're disgusting!

ColinGrahamColinGrahamalmost 18 years ago
Oh, I say! Well done, old man!

Delightfully civilized. The slow, restrained buildup serves it well, and only makes the sister's heated coital exclamation (...my cunt's on fire and I'm fucking coming..) all the more stark and wonderful. Do carry on with the mother/daughter/son liaison when you have the time.

I quite agree with your post on "incest" in the discussion forum. Slow buildups are indeed most arousing ... much akin to foreplay, as opposed to "wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005almost 18 years ago
More Please!

Excellent build up, well written and "GOD, WAS IT HOT!".

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
A Most Sensual Beginning

"An Awakening" is off to a most sensual beginning. What a wonderful story of love.

Nookiehunter

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 17 years ago
Great story...

Nicely worded, exciting and hot. I could close my eyes and "see" them enjoying each other...Fun Read....Phil

DumplingDumplingover 16 years ago
mhhhhhh

Had some xtra time so I thought I would read one of your Storys~very hot & well written ~licks Lips~ (dumpling)

vernonmarsvernonmarsover 15 years ago
When will it be on BBC?

I could close my eyes and imagine one of the lovely 1930s BBC TV productions ending with him fucking her and filling her with his cum so it poured out when he stepped away. But I was disappointed that after saying she wanted to suck him that she didn't. She needed to suck their mixed cum from his prick and show him the mix of his and her juices on her tongue, then swallow it, showing her now-empty mouth and telling him how she loved the taste, especially the mix of their flavors.

MC117MC117over 14 years ago
Lovely story

Very well written, keep up the good work.

clark3001clark3001about 14 years ago
Very good

...but you could have toned down the heavy duty Shakespearean style English, it is so weird for the characters to be speaking it when they're going to have sex. Other than that, this is a very interesting plot...chapter 2 calls !

BrettJBrettJover 12 years ago
Continual talent

I have decided to renew my familiarity with your work as I don't see enough of it in MVP nowadays. The talent you display is undiminished and was there at the beginning. I wish you would write more because this kind of skill should be available more often. Vivid and erotic, bravo!

MysticbondsMysticbondsover 12 years ago
Skilled and passionate....

This story, especially given its taboo subject, was delicately and passionately crafted taking me into the story rather than viewing it as an outside observer. Excellent.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 12 years ago
A very good read....

Well written and managed. Keep up the good work.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 10 years ago

Thank you a 5 star story

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed this even more for being set in a time period not our own. Finely crafted and highly erotic, you captured it well.

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 8 years ago
Cambridge revisited

I am revisiting your stories, and find them truly arousing, second time round even better. The passion, eroticism and love that you masterfully describe are almost unequalled among your colleagues her on Literotica.

Your clear, short visual hints allow one's imagination to see the scene in one's own mind.

masterful.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
Geronimo!

Yet another reread of one of you older stories told in your own way in a historical setting. I do enjoy your writing particularly those tales set in a place I know well. I have fond memories of Cambridge and it's environs, I remember those summers not as far back as this but the atmosphere of a place never alters. The 60's was my time and the girls were just as lovely then as in the picture you create. I always enjoy your tales.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Mr Appleby!

How dare you impregnate our innocent minds with such lewd thoughts, supplying our minds with your obscenities. I wonder after all this time when you and I have had such a literary acquaintance how the thought police have not tracked you down, but I should be devastated if you were to be incarcerated for expressing the innermost thoughts of our minds. As I sit here in the comfort of my darling daughter's Oxfordshire home remembering the atmosphere of that other varsity town what we knew of back in the 60,s reveling in the love we have for the ladies in our families, I shout don't stop Mr Appleby don't stop.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Absolutely one of the best

I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the most tender love stories. My readings really helped me help my mother.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

This is a ripper start to an exciting yarn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES