An Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kneel, love, and fuck your big cock back into me,' Angelique demanded, finally looking up at her brother's eyes, pulling at him until he fell to his knees between her spread thighs. 'Yes!' squealed Angelique when Lawrence slid deep into her again. 'Now, kiss me,' she insisted. 'Kiss me like you've never kissed any other woman before, dear brother.'

Lawrence watched his sister's eager pussy take his thickness easily. The flaps of her labia clung to the goo smearing his cock when he pulled several inches from her greedy grip. He bent to his sister's face to kiss her passionately while his cock began to piston in and out of her. Angelique returned the kiss with far more ardour than before, her tongue swirling around her brother's that wriggled for control. A rush to urgency overcame the excited woman. She knew a glorious release was imminent and would hold back no longer. As her climax began to boil outwards from her sex, Angelique grunted straight into her brother's mouth as she thrust as much of her tongue into him as was possible. She stopped breathing for a long moment as she stiffened in his grasp. She then drew back to catch her breath.

'Oh, Lawrence!' Angelique cried loudly. 'I'm doing it... my cunt's on fire and I'm fucking coming... Oh, yes, yes, baby brother...'

Angelique had broken away from Lawrence's insistent, probing tongue. She smiled dreamily up at him. Her eyes fluttered as she came. The sight of his sister's beautiful face contorted in such pleasure and the music of her words in his ears released Lawrence to gasp and grunt as he started pumping heavy bursts of warm, salty cream into his sister's body. Lawrence dimly realised through the heat of his climax that he was spraying his sister's insides with his seed. Late as he was; Lawrence pulled his still spitting cock from Angelique's clenching sex. Several more spurts of semen would spatter his sister's mons, leaving trails of white strings and ropes to hang from her sodden, matted, pubic hair.

Lawrence finally sighed and looked down at his sister's oozing opening as his climax tapered. With a start he watched trickles of his milky liquid drain from her body and down her leg. How much of his sperm was swimming inside her body?

'Oh, god, Angelique, I did it inside you...' Lawrence said with wide eyes. 'I came inside you... Jesus... What have I done? What have we done?'

Lawrence was wracked by guilt for fear of having impregnated his sister.

Angelique lifted herself to a sitting position and allowed her skirt to fall and cover her immodesty. 'But you see, my dearest brother, you don't know just how long I've wanted this to happen,' the older woman whispered tenderly. 'How I've wanted to feel your wonderful hardness in me, to feel you invading me.' And then Angelique kissed her brother on his sweaty cheek, almost chastely this time. 'It was Mother who was the catalyst for it,' she said matter-of-factly. 'And I'm so glad it's happened. Yes, so very, very glad.' Angelique looked at her brother's stricken face and she cupped his chin in her hand to lock his eyes with her own. 'You can't know how much I love you, my dearest,' she murmured and kissed him warmly on his mouth. 'I love you and I want to do this again, and again, and again. I want you to fuck me insensible, darling. I want you, forever.'

'But...' Lawrence began.

'Shush,' Angelique quickly said, pressing her finger against his warm lips. 'You can have me whenever you want, darling. And not only is this body is yours,' Angelique continued, grinning coyly, 'I think you and I should seduce Mother as well. Now, how wicked would that be?'

12