All Comments on 'An Education in Sex'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

That was weird. No really. Don't know whether it was what you had intended, but the male character seemed rather detached. There was no discernable emotion present during the plying of the sexual act that would differentiate it from him making breakfast porridge. And the description made me incredibly horny. I'm slightly rattled. Sure, the smugness of the arrogant bastard-type doesn't do it for me, but hell, the drive-through attendant? Anyway, shot for story. Very interesting. I'm hungry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry, but this was terrible

Where did the REAL Ashson go?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Read it again to make sure. Still liked it. Wait, wait...yep, still liked it. And still freaked out. Have to say, reading it the first time round, it immediately struck that something was different from your other works already in the first part of the story.

Hungry...

hornyman169hornyman169almost 8 years ago
Interesting

As always an interesting story. I am never sure where you are going, but the trip is always worth taking. Good, bad or indifferent your stories are always enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does every non-consent story need to have the characters explicitly stating that it isn't consensual?

And what the definition of consensual is... And the female being shocked but never doing anything... Over and over again... You find interesting scenarios (some of the time) but the structure of your stories is so damn formulaic.

zex95966zex95966over 4 years ago

Wish he ended it by saying "By the way I'll rape you a few more times before you marry so that you are better prepared and won't feel guilty" lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this author, like many on this site...

think that conscious and conscience are the same word...yikes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous