All Comments on 'An Evening In with Mom'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great job

great i cant wait to read it. I hope it is as hot as the first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A FUCK WITH MOM.

"WOW" what a story this is an evening with mom. what a turn on this was . fantastic story so well written love this from begining to end. do hope you don,t do what other writers do and leave it with no follow up. you have to do one if only for me. jim from england.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pleasent story

Keep up ch. 02 thanks crh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unreal...

How did he know her thoughts?

She just invited him in to screw her? Yeah??

Even fantasy needs to be believable - this wasn't.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

don't stop keep it coming.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
VERY HOT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T LET US DOWN, YOU SAID SOON, I HOPE YOU KEEP YOUR WORD. NOT LIKE SOME . FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE YOU START ANOTHER.YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY GOING. ......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I could smell her sopping cunt and that was driving me crazy"

This is an excellent story. Among other things it shows what drives a boy wild when he's about to fuck his own mother. The rich aroma of his mother's slobbering cunt is a powerful trigger. The musky smell of that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the very same hole he came out of, goes deep into the boy's lungs and into his brain. His big young cock is so hard it's practically bursting, and his hot young balls are threatening to unload a huge geyser of creamy semen all over the place. But a wise mother--like the mom in this story--knows a much better place for her son to unload his balls and shoot his semen. She guides her darling baby boy to stick his fat prick up her mommy-hole, where, if the lad's a virgin like in this story, he's in absolute awe of the feelings his mother's twat is giving his young prick. It's like a gentle bolt of electricity starting between his legs and suffusing his whole body. It's great when a boy's first fuck is his own mother and it's the best news he'll ever hear when his mother assures him that her warm wet loving mommy-twat will always be open for her boy to blow his young balls up into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gorgeous cunt eating

this is a story and a half! i cum half way through it and then again at the end, wow, do part two like now. pleeeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Love mom with a hairy pussy! Nothing like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother

Olin oma emaga sünnipäeval ja toas oli liiga palav siis läksin emaga õue jalutama.Õues oli kottpime ja ma suudlesin ema millele ta vastu oli.Jalutasime pool tundi veel ja enne tuppa minekut proovisin veel teda suudelda mis lõpuks ka õnnestus.Järgmise paari tunnipärast ma juba õues nikkusin teda pimedas lehtlas.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So realistic

Amazing how a son reading a story can trigger a series of events that are magical. So similar to the path my mother and I took.

dirtymom49dirtymom49about 2 years ago

So HOT to read stories about a mother and her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES