An Evening with Friends 01: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she planned to pass before she even saw the card, but she also said she had no real idea whether it was she or David who were more dominant in the bedroom. Rather like Claire and I, it was pretty much equal, apparently. Her forfeit was to kiss David on a body part of his choice.

With minimal thought, he nominated his stomach, and Emma went to work. She began around his diaphragm, and worked down as far as the waist band of his shorts allowed. Kneeling between his legs, it looked for all the world as if she was sucking his cock, and as she knelt up, we all enjoyed a prime view of her ass, as her skirt worked its way up her thighs.

All too soon, however, she stopped, leaving David flustered and with a painfully obvious tumescence in his shorts. He took his card, and sighed. Once again, it was about being sub or dom -- this time for a whole day. Emma's previous answer left him no choice other than to refuse to answer, so he took a forfeit.

Once again, 'Remove an item of clothing' appeared, and David happily stripped off his t shirt, revealing a rock hard six pack and muscular pecs. We were all impressed by his physique, though I suspect the ladies had different motives.

Karen was next, and she too went for the forfeit, as she said she couldn't care less if people heard her having sex, nor was she bothered if she heard them. Once again, rather suspiciously, her forfeit was to remove an item of clothing. Karen was quick to voice her suspicions.

'Hang on. That's three out of four. Is there something you're not telling us?'

Emma held up her hands in submission. 'OK. You got me. I had prepared a few extra 'Remove an item' forfeits. The chances of getting one are about fifty -- fifty'.

I half expected someone to be upset by this, but instead, the other players smiled and nodded.

'Good idea,' said Karen, 'it seems like the point of the game was to get sexy.' She pulled the t shirt over her head in one fluid movement, exposing a small bra filled with boobs which took me right back to my student years when I saw, and held my fair share of tits of all sizes, but had an especially good relationship with one girl who had tiny, but incredibly sensitive tits, and would orgasm if her nipples were sufficiently stimulated. Karen's, of course, were different, but the memories they sparked were enough for me to feel a tingle and a slight stiffening.

Me again. What a stupid card. It asked if I would rather come every time, but Claire never or vice versa. That would defeat the object. The aim was for us both orgasm every time. So my forfeit. Again, it seemed Emma had deviated from the original suggestions. The neck and shoulder massage had now become 'a massage to an area of your partner's choosing'.

Claire smiled. 'Lie on your back.' I did as requested. 'No. No looking. Head touching the floor'.

She proceeded to massage my thighs, reaching as high as possible, her hands brushing my balls and starting to make me hard. This was not missed by the others.

'Mmm', muttered Emma, 'someone's a happy boy'.

'Very', breathed Karen, 'and very impressive too'.

We continued round the group for a while. Claire happily declared her preference for vibrating sex toys, while David admitted (unsurprisingly) that he preferred to use his hands to masturbate than a toy. Emma meanwhile looked pointedly at me when she said she would rather be a nude model than a photographer.

Forfeits took place, with Emma losing her blouse, revealing a white, almost sheer bra, through which her erect nipples were plainly visible, while both Jeff and I lost our shirts. Karen submitted to being firmly spanked by Jeff, while Emma straddled David's face to massage his stomach, working her way down below the waistband of his shorts, brushing his blatant erection on the way.

It was, however, when Claire drew her second 'Remove item' forfeit that Emma stopped the game (after allowing Claire to remove her blouse, showing her well filled bra).

'I think we should take this up a notch', she suggested. 'How about a new game and new, more daring forfeits?'. She looked around the group. 'Anyone want to back out?' We were all so horny (and drunk) by now that backing out was not even a consideration.

'I suggest we go to the studio,' continued Emma, 'It might save the carpet, and... well... it gives me some ideas. Let's make it a simple game of spin the bottle. At first, it's just lose an item of clothing. Once you're naked, we'll start the forfeits. I'll write them down while we refresh drinks and move everything to the studio.'

I wasn't altogether sure Emma writing down the forfeits, but seeing the way the evening was heading, decided it probably didn't matter. At least she had some ideas. She was certainly writing vigorously, as the rest of us carried drinks and snacks upstairs. At one point, she whispered something to Claire, who disappeared, returning five minutes later with a big smile on her face.

And so we all resumed our circle, this time around a bottle on the floor and a neat pile of paper. At this point, Emma spoke again:

'One thing I should mention. Some of the forfeits involve other people. So we know who, we'll use a dice. The number you roll will be the person you perform the forfeit with. Just count round the to the right.

She stopped to allow the implications to sink in. Eventually, Jeff spoke up:

'So it could be with someone of our own sex?'

'Indeed,' replied Emma, 'My theory is that you don't have to like it to do it -- but doing it will be a turn on for the rest of us. Which means you should do it anyway. Who knows, you might like it more than you think.'

I had to admit, what she said was fair. I had never particularly wanted to have sex with another man, but I was open to new experiences. I knew Claire was bi-curious, and had long suspected David was too. In truth, I had no real reason to refuse, and I suspect others felt the same. At least, everyone indicated that they were happy to continue.

'What if it's a six? That would bring it back to you.' Jeff had raised a good point.

Emma, of course, had the answer. 'In that case, you have to roll twice, and perform the forfeit on, or with two people. Another six and it becomes three people etc.'

'Oh, one more thing', she continued, 'in the corner of some of the forfeits, I've added a little asterisk. That means that Alex will take photographs of your forfeit, unless, of course, he is a participant in the forfeit, in which case one of the observers will become our photographer.

'What happens to the photos?' asked Jeff.

'All of them get sent to everyone here. They are for private use only. Not to be shared with anyone else, ever'.

Once again, glances were exchanged, assent gained and we all accepted this new ruling, and radical advance in our friendship.

Still, there was one more point to be made, this time by David.

'If we're going to do this, let's just make it clear: this is fun between friends, nothing more. We only ever play as couples, no private meet ups. Anything like that is an affair, and I, for one, don't want that.'

Strong agreement all round. No-one wanted anything other than fun -- and if it stayed fun, maybe a few more get togethers in future.

Finally, with ground rules in place, we were ready to start. We drew cards from an ordinary pack of playing cards to decide who would spin the bottle first, and this time Karen won. We were all aware that the first part of the game would not last long. The men and Claire had only two items of clothing each, while Emma and Karen had three. It would not be long until those parts usually kept covered would be on show.

Karen spun the bottle, which revolved rapidly and for a substantial time on the wooden floor. It gradually slowed, stopping on Emma, who willingly stepped out of her skirt, revealing a triangle held together with string. To offer us a magnificent view of her slim, toned buttocks, she turned and bent at the waist to place the skirt behind her.

The next spin ended up with Jeff, reducing him to one item, before his spin reduced me to my boxer shorts. I suppose it was inevitable that Karen should be next, followed by David. All of us now wore underwear alone, and the next spin would result in either bare boobs or an erect penis being exposed to all.

David spun the bottle rapidly, and as it slowed past each of us, there was an almost audible drawing of breath. It passed me, then Claire and David, crept past Emma and just past Jeff before stopping on Karen.

She laughed. 'Sorry. Not much to see here'. But she was wrong. While her breasts were small, being little more than swellings, her nipples were bubblegum pink, taking me right back to college again.

As Karen spun the bottle, we all held our breath. This time, it stopped on Claire, and my wife prepared to share her boobs with the room. I guessed that both men had long fantasized about this moment, and there was almost a tension in the air as she reached behind her to undo her bra.

She shook her shoulders and slid the straps down revealing the perfect orbs of which I was so proud. Not only were they large, but her nipples were round and stood proud from the centre of her brownish areola.

'Gorgeous', breathed Emma, making me realise that maybe Claire wasn't the only bi-curious one in the room. Claire blushed at the compliment, and offered Emma a small smile. Looking around, it seemed that everyone was gazing at my wife's perfect breasts -- including Karen, who seemed entranced.

Never one to stand on ceremony, however, Claire grabbed the bottle and spun it vigorously. Finally, the first person was to be naked -- David stood and released his erection, seeming almost relieved to release it. I was relieved to see that it was not huge -- maybe six or seven inches -- but quite thick. The ladies applauded, and David stood and turned his back, revealing buttocks just as muscular as the rest of his body.

The time had finally arrived -- if David was unlucky, he would perform the first dare -- but it was more likely that others would be naked first.

And that is how it worked. The bottle seemed to have an innate sense of fair play, landing next on Emma and allowing her to show her ample boobs, as tanned as the rest of her body, with deep brown nipples, which looked so hard that they could cause injury.

I was next to get naked, and didn't mind at all. I knew my cock was large (about eight and a half inches) and comfortably thick. The ladies just stared at it as they applauded, and a glance at Claire showed that she was almost glowing with pride.

Next Emma was naked. Her neat runway leading to pouting lips. She turned to present her firm ass, and bent to touch her toes, revealing every detail.

Still, the bottle maintained its sense of fair play, as first Karen, then Jeff stripped their off final item. I was not too surprised to see that Karen maintained a neat bush. It was trimmed to a neat triangle, and short enough to allow a hint of her lips below. I found her an incredible enigma -- a 33 year old woman with the body of an 18 year old. I wondered if Jeff liked her to dress as a cheerleader -- and if he had to show more restraint with his students than he had previously let on.

What was great was that we had all appreciated one another's bodies -- incredibly different though they were -- and we had all exposed ourselves confidently, willingly, and knowing there would be no judgements.

So -- dares were getting increasingly likely, as only Claire still retained her panties, and it seemed only fair that Emma should be the first.

She picked out a piece of paper and placed it in the middle for all to see.

'Masturbate for one minute'. With photographs, I noted.

I grabbed my camera as Emma lay back, stroking first her outer lips, then opening herself wide for us all to see as she played with her clitoris. I snapped at will, moving in for close ups and back for wider shots, focusing on her face a couple of times to capture her rapturous expression.

'Time', shouted Jeff, and Emma returned to her place, breathing heavily.

Next to receive a forfeit was Jeff.

'Masturbate someone else for one minute.' Again the camera.

He took the dice, muttering 'please be odd'. And rolled a four. We counted round -- Emma, David, Claire... me.

'Are you ok with this?' he asked.

I shrugged and nodded.

'Oh get on with it!' exclaimed Karen. 'The thought's really turning me on'.

That clinched it, and Jeff came towards me and grabbed my cock. Apprehensively at first, then with a stronger grip, he stroked up and down my shaft. Personally, I didn't really mind. His rhythm was different to mine, but it was just a hand, and no problem. After a minute, he returned to his place, where Karen leaned over and kissed him to demonstrate that she approved, and had been turned on.

Finally, Claire lost her final item, which she had to almost peel away from her soaking, hairless orifice. Again, murmurs of approval as her slit rose clearly between her legs, visible to all.

Now it was all dares.

'Um... Emma...' I interrupted before the next spin, 'what if one of us shoots our load? We'll need a break to refresh.'

'Don't', she replied, 'but if you do, never mind -- we can cope without a cock for a while and still do forfeits -- personally, I'd rather wait and have a grand finale. Girls in the middle, guys jerking off on our faces. Mmmm.'

Everyone seemed to love this idea, and I think all of us guys made a decision there and then to hold back.

As tends to happen at times, the bottle now followed Claire again. 'Use a sex toy on yourself'. And now, Claire's disappearance as we moved to the studio was explained. She returned with our personal, quite extensive stash of toys, and set them out on the floor.

Once more there was the camera, and now Emma giggled. 'Sorry. The camera is on every dare. I thought we should have a full record.' There was an air of resignation, until Jeff said:

'Fair play.' Everyone nodded, and I prepared to fully document our evening.

Claire started to look through the box, unsure which toy to select.

'Your favourite,' I suggested.

She selected the U shaped vibrator, which went inside her pussy, while curling over for the top half to vibrate on her clitoris.

Lying back, she inserted the head inside her and switched it on, rocking it back and forth as I took photo after photo. After the allotted minute, she almost had to be persuaded to stop, as the toy slipped out of her vagina, leaving clear evidence of its presence, as the slick hole returned to a slit once more.

Emma was next. Her dare was simple -- perform oral sex for one minute. She collected the dice, and rolled a six. So -- oral sex on two people! Her next roll produce a two -- Claire again -- still shaking from her own dare previously -- and then a three -- I was up again.

Emma looked from one of us to the other with undisguised lust.

'Mmm... Claire first. I'm going to make her come hard.'

Claire lay on her back and opened her thighs once again. She had never been shy with me (and I have the photographs to prove it), but now, with five pairs of eyes fixed on her, she was positively wanton.

Emma moved into position and lowered her head, at the same time raising her buttocks into the air giving us a view of anus and glistening vagina together. There was no apprehension as she leapt directly on Claire's clit, licking vigorously and inserting fingers into both pussy and ass. She had promised to bring Claire to orgasm, and succeeded as the bucking, moaning and intense aftershock shivers showed. Afterwards, Claire just lay there, thighs wide, recovering while Emma turned to me.

Here she was more calculating, starting by taking each of my balls into her mouth, before working up my shaft and engulfing my purple head. She sucked up and down my full length, taking her time. I felt as if she knew that a little more work on her behalf might take things too far.

At one point, I looked down at Claire to see her watching intently and gently fingering herself. Catching my eye, she smiled, content and reassuring. This was all good.

The next dare fell to David. 'Let someone use a sex toy of their choice on you'. I suspect that most of us would have been kind to him, but his role of the dice selected Emma, his wife. She approached the toys and picked out a large dildo and a tube of lube.

'Bend over, big boy,' she ordered.

I was unsure if the look on David's face was trepidation or anticipation, but he did as he was told. Emma used a liberal amount of lube and gently (if that's possible) inserted the toy into his back passage. It seemed to enter quite easily, and certainly David did not seem in pain as she slid it in and out several times. I wondered if this was not a new experience for them.

Wiping the dildo clean, Emma replaced it in the box as David spun the bottle again, landing on Karen.

'About time', she smiled and took the next dare. 'Hmm... doggy... love it.'

She rolled the dice, and landed on a six.

'Ooh,' she said, 'double doggy'.

Her next roll produced a one -- me. I had always liked Karen's figure, and now there was the prospect of actually fucking her, I was delighted.

Her next roll was a two. Claire. We looked expectantly at Emma, wondering how this would be achieved, but she was unfazed. Walking to the 'toy box', she picked out a large strap on phallus. I knew it was not ours, but Emma explained that it belonged to her and David, and she had popped it in the box, 'just in case'.

I handed the camera to Jeff and waited while Karen got on all fours with her ass in the air. Kneeling behind, with a prime view of her tight ass, I guided myself into her, and pumped for my allotted minute, wishing I could have longer. She moaned with pleasure, and her hand reached up to masturbate herself as I was thrusting.

By this time, Claire had strapped on her own penis, which now looked even bigger -- not just the length, but the diameter. I almost doubted that Karen's tight pussy would accommodate it, despite being exercised by me.

However, it entered with relative ease, almost to its full length, and Karen moaned as she stretched, rubbing frantically. As Claire plunged in and out, Karen became the third woman to achieve orgasm. It was starting to seem unfair.

The dares continued. Claire received anal from Jeff, and performed the reverse cowgirl with David. I had to 'rim' Emma, but got revenge when I had to enter her anus. I then had to suck Jeff's cock and lick Claire -- which felt almost odd after being with other people all evening.

Ultimately, we reached the point where the men wanted to relieve their hard ons, and the women, I suspect, were getting sore. To make sure all was fair, Emma went round the group, checking that everyone had fucked each person of the opposite, both in the pussy and up the ass; everyone had licked or sucked everyone else and that no-one felt they had missed out on anything. Once any omissions had been corrected, Emma described how we would finish.

'It's simple. I'm setting a timer on my phone to go off every minute. Girls kneel in the middle, guys round the outside ready to cum on our faces. Start opposite your partner, move round one person each time the timer goes off.'

Personally, I didn't think I'd last beyond a minute, and Claire would receive my cum, as she had many times before -- shame really, and I'm sure she felt the same. I would pace myself.

Emma turned to me. 'Have you got three cameras you can set up to take pics at ten second intervals -- that should get everyone.'

Turning to the ladies, she continued: 'When your start to get sprayed, take a few on your face, then suck it dry! And guys... whatever's on our faces or tits is for you to lick off.'

I had licked my own semen off Claire's face and tits, and out of her pussy before, but it would be odd licking it off someone else. Odd -- but a huge turn on!