An Evening with Friends 01: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameras set and we were in position, jerking off directly into the faces of the the three women. Timer beeped and I moved to Emma.

'I'm not going to last much longer', gasped Jeff. Can we all speed up.

We did, and within a matter of seconds, Jeff blew his load into Emma's face. Wanking furiously, I flicked a large dollop of creamy white fluid into Karen's hair, followed by another on her face and a third which fell short on to her tits. Almost simultaneously, David covered Claire.

All three ladies moved in, sucking every last drop from us (I think my balls must have looked like two deflated balloons), before lying down for us to lap up our own semen, and, as I'm sure Emma expected, proceed down each of their bodies to give them one final orgasm on our tongues.

We were all spent, and for several minutes just lay back on the floor.

Claire recovered first, leaving to get mugs and coffee from the machine in my studio. Slowly, we all sat up, exchanging shy glances, but making no effort to cover ourselves.

It was only after finishing coffee that both other couples announced that, with work in the morning, they needed to leave. We all went back to the living room, where the other couples dressed. Bizarrely, Claire and I stayed naked, not by agreement, but because we wanted to. We saw them to the door and Emma, Claire and Karen were all kissed long and deeply by each of the men, and then kissed each other in the same way. Being men, we were more formal, shaking hands and embracing firmly, but maybe wishing that we too could kiss.

As they prepared to leave, Karen turned.

'Are we doing this again?'

Claire smiled. 'I hope so,' and we all nodded our agreement.

Emma thought. 'Our house. A week on Saturday. Good for everyone?'

I nodded, along with Jeff, Karen and Claire.

'I think,' mused Emma, 'we'll have a theme. I'll let you know in plenty of time.'

And with these enigmatic words, our guests left, leaving Claire and I standing on the doorstep, naked.

We closed the door and met one another's eyes.

'Well?' I asked.

'Amazing,' she replied.

As we walked into our home, hand in hand, we knew we had discovered a new lifestyle. One which we would embrace wholeheartedly.

As we climbed the stairs to bed, there was just one thing on our minds: Could I rise to the occasion one more time? Oh yes I could. For one private, but earth moving encore.

Part 2 coming soon -- Theme Night