An Exchange of Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

. Now it was my turn to perform. I reached under her skirt with both hands and started to pull Christy’s panties down. As I pulled them, Christy raised her ass off the bed to help. When I got her panties off I looked at them and could see that they were very wet front and back. I slipped her panties in my pocket and moved my head between her legs under her dress. Christy spread her legs and moved forward on the bed to help me. With my face just inches from her pussy and with her dress over my head I could smell the mixture of cunt juice and semen. I hesitated for a couple of seconds wondering if I was going to be able to go through with this, to actually suck on Christy’s pussy when it was full of another man’s cum. Then I just pulled Christy forward and place my mouth over the opening of her vagina and sucked her puffy cunt lips into my mouth. I pushed my tongue as far inside her as I could. With my tongue inside her I felt Christy flex the mussels inside of her pussy. When she did this I felt a large glob of semen being forced into my mouth. At that point I was too hot to care, I just swallowed it and kept on sucking on her. Christy had an orgasm that seemed to empty everything that was left inside he pussy so I began to lick the area between her pussy and her asshole. This area was slick with cum. I kept at it for another five minutes and then I got up and lay on the bed next to Christy. Christy then helped me remove my pants and gave me a fantastic blowjob. She sucked on my cock until it exploded in her mouth, and then she cleaned me up. We cuddled for a while then made love slowly for the next hour then went to sleep.

Chapter 4 The Banker

For the next couple of weeks after the party Christy and I didn’t speak about our fantasies. I began to think that Christy was satisfied having lived out one fantasy and was not interested in continuing any further and I wasn’t sure how I felt. I was still a little confused. I never believed that my wife’s fucking another man would be such a turn on for me. Then one afternoon Christy called me at work and told me that she would be a little late getting home that evening as she had some errands to run. Christy often ran errands after work so I didn’t think anything of her call. That evening Christy came home around nine o’clock. She walked the house and came over to the chair I was sitting in and dropped down into my lap with her arms around my neck. She gave me a big open mouth kiss and then kissed me several times along my cheek and around my neck ending at my ear. She sucked my ear into her mouth and let it pop back out then she whispered into my ear. She said “Honey, I want you to put your hand inside my panties and put a couple of fingers into my pussy.”

The combination of her kisses and this request gave me an instant hardon. I slowly ran my hand up Christy’s leg and realized when I reached her upper thigh that instead of wearing panty hose like she normally does when she goes to work, Christy was wearing thigh high stockings with a garter belt. When my hand brushed the crotch of her panties I felt a dampness that I wasn’t expecting and when I slipped my hand inside Christy’s panties I was surprised to feel that her pubic hair was dry and crusty feeling in some places and wet and sticky in others. When I slipped my fingers inside her pussy I felt the obvious presence of semen.

As the realization of what all this meant was registering in my brain, Christy began whispering again, “Can you fell the load of cum that Wendell left inside me? If you go down on my pussy now and clean me up with your mouth and tongue, I will tell you the details about how I got fucked by Wendell Bradley tonight.”

I was so horny I thought I would explode before I could hear Christy’s story. I told Christy to stand up in front of me and remove her dress. She did as I asked and was soon standing in front of me in just her bra and panties. As Christy stood there I got down on my knees in front of her. I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs and Christy spread her feet farther apart giving me better access to her pussy. As I looked at Christy’s panty covered pussy I noticed some spots of drying cum on her upper thighs just outside the crotch of her panties. I leaned in close to Christy’s pussy and inhale deeply. Now for the second time in a month I was smelling the scent of hot sex created by my wife’s juices being mixed with another man’s. The scent aroused me. I began licking the dried cum off Christy’s thighs. When I had removed these few spots from her legs I pulled Christy’s panties off. As I studied Christy’s exposed pussy I noticed how the lips were swollen and the hair was matted and sticky. I ran my fingers through her pussy hair and felt different sensations; the downy softness of her clean hair, the wet and slippery hair along her pussy lips and near the opening to her love hole, the damp sticky hair near her pussy lips where the cum had begun to dry, and finally the course bristly hair where the cum had completely dried. I looked up into Christy’s face and she smiled down at me then pulled my face up against her pussy..

I put both hands into Christy’s crotch and used my thumbs to spread her pussy open. When I did this a thin but steady stream of semen began to leak from Christy’s hole. I watched as this cum began to collect on her pussy lips, then I leaned forward and licked the drip off Christy’s pussy. I watched as more drips formed and each time one did I licked it off. When the flow from her pussy was nearly stopped I had Christy sit in the chair and I sat on the floor between her legs. I looked up and told Christy to start telling her story while I ate her pussy. Then I put my mouth over her pussy and inserted my tongue into her love hole. Christy jumped a little and let out a little moan then she began to talk.

Christy began, “As I was getting dress this morning I noticed that my only black panty hose had a run in them. I was in a hurry so I put on my thigh highs and a garter belt to keep them up all day and finished dressing. You know I only wear those stockings when I want to look sexy, and the last time I wore them was at Bill’s party. Thinking about what I was wearing at work began to make me horny. All morning I was thinking about how badly I wanted to fuck you. At lunchtime I had to run over to the bank to cash a check and when I went inside I saw Wendell Bradley talking to a customer and I decided that I was going to make part two of my fantasy come true today.

“After work I went over to the bar I had heard he frequents and he was there. I stood at the bar next to Wendell and acted like I was waiting for someone that was late. When I cursed under my breath but just loud enough for him to hear, Wendell turned to me and asked what was wrong. I told him that I was waiting for my boyfriend and he was late. I said that we had a fight the day before and I was hoping we could patch things up. Then I said that I was mad enough to leave with someone else just to teach him a lesson. Wendell tried to act caring and suggested we go to his apartment for a couple of drinks while I decide what I really want to do about my insensitive boy friend. I told Wendell I would like to go with him but that I wasn’t sure if I should if it was a good idea given my mode. Wendell said, ‘I think I have just what you need and I only lives a couple of blocks from here.’ As Wendell took my hand and started leading me toward the door, I said that I wasn’t sure I was doing the right thing, but I didn’t resist. Fifteen minutes later we were sitting in his living room sipping a very strong gin and tonic

“When I finished about half of my drink I pretended to be a little tipsy. I started complaining about my boy friend again. Wendell moved over close to me on the couch and put his arm around me as if to comfort me. Then Wendell said, ‘If you really want to punish this guy you should find some nice guy and have sex with him.’

“I though this was a pretty lame attempt at a seduction but I had to play along so I could get what I wanted. So I agreed with Wendell. I said, ‘Yes, that would show him. I should just go fuck someone else’

“Then Wendell asked, ‘Do you have someone in mind? You should do this tonight or you may not have the nerve to do it later.’

“I said, ‘What about you? Would you like to make love to me tonight?’

“Wendell almost jumped out of his clothes. He had me strip to my stockings and garter belt. He asked me to leave those on. Wendell isn’t much on technique but he makes up for that in enthusiasm. He began by kissing his way to me breasts which he squeezed and sucked for a few minutes the he worked his way to my pussy. He wasn’t hitting the spots I like but he was bringing me toward an orgasm. Oh honey, I have to stop for a minute. You are making me cum now!”

With that Christy went into an orgasm. She humped her pussy against my face until the orgasm passed. Now her pussy was very wet and messy. I had to start cleaning it all over again, but I wasn’t complaining and I was sure that Christy wouldn’t complain. As soon as Christy recovered from her orgasm she started her story again.

“Just before Wendell brought me to orgasm he stopped eating me and stood up and pressed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him push his semi hard cock into my mouth. I began sucking and licking him. I had him rock hard in about two minutes. He had a very nice cock. It was about six inches long and two inches thick. It was a good mouth full for me. After about five minutes of me sucking his cock he pulled back and stood up. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Once on the bed Wendell got on top of me in the missionary position and gently but firmly slid his cock all of the way into my pussy. Then he lay down on top of me and talked directly into my ear. He said, ‘This first fuck will be rather fast. As soon as I cum I would like you to suck my cock again. I recovery rather quickly and will last a long time on the second fuck’ Then he began quickly stroking in and out of my hot cunt. It took him about five minutes before he yelled ‘I’m coming’, and he blasted his load inside me. The feel of his hot cum triggered my orgasm.

“When we both recovered form our orgasms, Wendell rolled off me and I got on my knees and began sucking his sticky love pole. It only took Wendell five minutes to get hard again. When he was fully erect he asked ‘Are you ready for the fucking of your life?’ With that he mounted me in the missionary position and fucked me like this for about five minutes then he put me on my hands and knees and he got behind me and fucked me that way for a long time. I had and orgasm while in this position. Next he put me on my back and he stood on the floor at the edge of the bed. He pulled me to him and raised my legs over his shoulders and fucked me in that position for another ten minutes. In all he changed positions five times, I had three orgasms and he finally blew his load in me with me bent over the bed and him standing behind me. After he came Wendell lay down on the bed and I sucked his cock for about ten minutes. After fucking me for nearly an hour non-stop, Wendell was hard again after only ten minutes of my oral attention. He asked me if I wanted another quickie. I asked him what his definition of a quickie was. Wendell said that if he wanted to he could cum again in about ten minutes. So I said prove it. We went back to missionary position again and true to his word Wendell fired another load of his cum into me in just about ten minutes. After that he was done and I was sore.”

When Christy was finished with her story she just put her head back and closed her eyes while I slowly brought her to orgasm with my tongue. After that we had dinner and went to bed. Once in bed Christy sucked me off and then fell asleep with my cock still in her mouth.


Chapter 5 Christy and Suzi Exchange Gifts

It was the Saturday after Christy and Wendell had been together and I was sitting alone in my bedroom. Christy had just called and said that she was on her way home from shopping with Suzi and she was going to invite Suzi in for a drink. Ten minutes later I heard Christy’s car pulling into the driveway and a minute later the two women came into the house with several packages from different stores at the mall. As they were talking and opening bags I crept out to the loft so that I could watch them without being seen. When I look down I saw Suzi sitting on the sofa looking at store receipts and Christy was in the kitchen mixing drinks.

For the next fifteen minutes the two women sipped on their drinks and talked about the their purchases. As they started their second drink Suzi was showing Christy some sexy panties she bought at Victoria’s Secret. Both women laughed about how skimpy the panties were then Christy asked Suzi, “When you buy sexy panties like these, do you do it to please John or is it to please yourself?”

Suzi replied, “I will show these panties to John and say ‘Look what I got for you’ and he’ll be happy. But most of the times that I’ll wear these panties he won’t even know. I like to wear sexy underwear because it makes me feel sexy even if no one else knows I am wearing them..”

Then Christy asked, “When you have sexy undies on, do you every let anyone else see them. I mean other that John?”

Suzi laughed and said, “Well sometimes I’ll flash someone. Like sometimes when I am in a restaurant I will let my legs separate a little more than necessary when I get out of a booth or chair if I think someone is looking. And sometimes when I’m wearing a blouse that is open at the top I will bend over a store counter to give the clerk a peek at my breasts. I don’t do it often and I don’t let John see me doing it. It gives me a little kick to know that I gave someone a little thrill. Haven’t you ever done that?”

“Yes, but not very often. Have you ever flashed another woman?”

“A couple of times when I thought the woman was staring at me.”

“Have you ever had another woman flash you?”

“Oh yes, lots of times.”

“Do you look?”

“Depends on the women. If she is attractive I will look.”

At that point Christy got up and took their glasses out to the kitchen and made another drink.When she came back into the living room Suzi was standing and putting her purchases back in their bags. Christy handed Suzi a drink and stood next to her. Then Christy asked, “Suzi, have you every had sex with another woman?”

Suzi looked a little starteled by the question but responded, “Why do you ask?”

“I’m just curious, I’ve often wondered what it’s like?”

“Well since you asked, while I was in college I tried everything at one time or another. Do you really want to know what it’s like?”

“I think so.”

Suzi set her drink down on the table and turned to face Christy. Then she leaned forward and gave Christy a very light kiss on the lips. When Christy didn’t back away Suzi took her drink from her and put it on the table then put one hand on each side of Christy’s face then kissed her full on the mouth. On the third kiss Christy began to respond, kissing back just as passionately as Suzi was kissing her. The two women stood hugging, kissing and caressing each other for the next several minutes. Finally Suzi pulled away and asked Christy, “Do you want this to go any farther?”

Christy replied, “I’m not sure how far I want this to go.”

Suzi asked, “Perhaps we should go up to your bedroom?”

Christy responded, “I would like to go tidy my bedroom up a bit first, give me a minute before you come up, Okay?”

Suzi agreed and sat down with her drink while Christy hurried up the stairs to me. When She got upstairs she took me by the arm and silently lead me to the bedroom closet. From Inside the closet I had a good view of the bed and I could stay out of sight. Once Christy was comfortable that I Suzi wouldn’t discover my presence she went out into the hall and called down to Suzi.

When the two women came into the bedroom Suzi started kissing Christy again. Then Suzi began unbuttoning Christy’s blouse and when she was done she slid the blouse off Christy’s shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Next Suzi stepped up behind Christy and unhooked her bra. Suzi slipped Christy’s bra off and reached around from behind to cup Christy’s breasts. Suzi told Christy that she had lovely tits and asked if she could kiss them. Christy said, “Please do.” Suzi turned Christy around and kissed each nipple once then began licking and sucking on Christy’s tits, going from one to the other. I could see that Christy was enjoying this because she had her head back and her eyes closed and was making the little sounds in her throat that she makes during sex.

Suzi straightened up and asked, “Would you like to see my tits?” and began removing her blouse and bra. Suzi had beautiful large firm breast and Christy seemed to like what she saw. Christy reached out with both hands and felt Suzi’s tits and said, “These are beautiful.” Then Christy bent forward and began kissing and licking Suzi’s breasts. After a few minutes of having her tits loved Suzi said, “Why don’t we take our pants off and get comfortable.


. Then Suzi and Christy removed their slacks. I could tell now that Christy was getting very turned on by the wet spot that appeared in the crotch of her panties. When both women had stripped to their panties Suzi asked , “Are you ready to make love to me? To do everything I ask you to do?”

Christy looked nervous but nodded her head and said, “I think so. I don’t know if I will be able to do everything but I want to try.”

Suzi sat on the edge of the bed and indicated that Christy should sit on the floor in front of her. Christy got on her knees on the floor so that she was positioned with her head at the same level as Suzi’s pussy. Then Suzi said, “Okay, now remove my panties.”

Christy hooked her fingers into the waistband of Suzi’s panties and began pulling them down as Suzi lifted her ass so that Christy could get them off. Once the panties were removed Suzi asked, “Have you ever been this close to another woman’s vagina before?”

“No”

“Well then, you should take a few minutes to study it. I think that you will find that the vagina is actually a beautiful thing.” Christy did as she was told. She studied Suzi’s pussy from ever angle even having Suzi spread her legs more to give her a better view. Christy ran her fingers through Suzi’s pubic hair and touched the soft mound around her pussy.

When Christy was done with her examination Suzi said, “Now it’s time to develop an appreciation for the scent that the pussy gives off. Put your face as close to my pussy as you can without touching it and take a couple of minutes to get used to the scent.”

Christy put her arms around Suzi’s hips and leaned in close to Suzi’s pussy. Christy obviously didn’t mind the scent of Suzi’s pussy because it was Suzi that had to tell Christy when to stop. And when she did Christy said, “Suzi, you smell wonderful.”

“Thank you. Now it is time for you to taste me. I want you to start slowly. Just lick lightly around the outside of my pussy and slowly build up the intensity before you actually penetrate my pussy with your tongue. Just try to think of what you like your husband to do to you and do that to me. After you give me an orgasm I will do the same for you.” Then Suzi lay back on the bed and spread he legs.

Christy made two false starts before she actually made contact with Suzi’s pussy and that was just a very light touch with the tip of her tongue. Christy made several more passes each time increasing the pressure and the area covered with her tongue. It seemed like five minutes passed before Christy could actually make herself lick Suzi’s pussy from bottom to top, but once she did it the first time she got into it in a big way. Within just a few minutes Christy was pushing her tongue as far inside Suzi as she could go and seemed to enjoy the pleasure she was giving Suzi.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers