An Exchange of Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn’t hard to tell that Suzi was enjoying herself as she was moaning very loudly and giving Christy encouragement. A short time later Suzi shouted “I’m coming! I’m Coming! Oh God that’s good. Lick my clit, suck me. Oh Christy your great.”

While Suzi’s was having her orgasm my cock exploded filling my pants with hot cum, but I didn’t care. Christy slowed her pace but kept licking and kissing Suzi’s pussy until her orgasm had subsided. Then Suzi sat up on the bed, leaned over and gave Christy a big kiss on the mouth and began kissing and licking all of the pussy juice off my wife’s face.

Suzi told Christy to stand up then she pulled Christy’s panties down and helped her step out of them. Suzi stood up and told Christy to sit on the bed and get ready for pleasure. Christy lay on the bed the same way that Suzi had been. Suzi got down on her knees between Christy’s legs and spent a minute studying her pussy then she spent another couple of minutes smelling Christy’s pussy and finally she began to lick and suck on Christy’s already wet pussy. It took Suzi only a couple of minutes to get Christy moaning and calling out encouragement. Within ten minutes Christy had an intense orgasm, after which the two women climbed up on the bed and cuddled in each others arms for a while. After a few minutes of cuddling Suzi and Christy began gently kissing each other gradually increasing the passion and the areas of attention.

Suzi maneuvered them into a 69 position and they began pleasuring each other. They were doing things at a very relaxed pace and each of them seemed to be enjoying the touch and feel of the other. Christy was the first to speak. She said, “This was more wonderful that I ever imagined it could be. If I had known sex with another woman was this good I would have tried it sooner.”

Suzi said, “I had forgotten how good it can be with the right person and you are definitely the right person. Do you think you would like to have sex with me on a regular basis? I would love that.”

“Right now I can think of all kinds of things I would like to do to you on a regular basis. One thing I would really love to do is to have you join my husband and me in bed. I would love to watch George fuck you and fill your pussy with his cum, then I could go down on that beautiful pussy of yours and suck George’s cum out of your cunt.”

, “I would love that, and I would like to do the same with my husband. He has often said that he would love to have a three way with you and me. Maybe we could get John and George involve with us so that we can enjoy each other without having to sneak around.”

Christy said that she thought that was a great idea. I have to say that I like the way these two women think. After that the activity on the bed picked up intensity and soon both women had orgasms. After relaxing for a few minutes Christy and Suzi got off the bed and began to get dressed. When Christy had put her panties on she said, “My pussy is still so wet that these panties will be soaked in no time.” Suzi laughed and stepped up to Christy and put her hand on the crotch of Christy’s panties and began rubbing them into Christy’s pussy. Then Christy began doing the same thing to Suzi. They were both laughing and Christy said, “Well now we both have wet panties what should we do now?”

Suzi said, “I have an idea. Take you panties off.” Both women removed their panties and Suzi said “Okay, give me your panties.” When Christy gave her panties to Suzi, Suzi gave her panties to Christy and said, “Here put these on.” Christy didn’t move for a second as she watched Suzi putting on the panties she had just removed. Then Christy suddenly understood and put on Suzi’s wet panties. Suzi patted Christy on her pussy and said, Now we are pussy sisters.” Both women laughed. Christy said, “ This is great. Instead of feeling like I am wearing wet panties I will be excited to know the dampness I feel is from your pussy.”

Suzi looked at her watch and said that she had to hurry to get home before John and she quickly got dressed, kissed Christy and left. As soon as the front door closed I was out of the closet and all over Christy. As I was fucking Christy for the second time that evening she asked, “How do you feel about what Suzi and I talked about. Would you like to fuck Suzi and let John fuck me?”

I said, “That sounds like a great idea to me.

Chapter 6 Special Delivery

It had been five weeks since Christy had fulfilled my fantasy when she came home from work and told me that she was expecting a special delivery from Jim Carpendar. It just happened that a packaged addressed to Christy was mistakenly delivered to Jim Carpendar’s department that morning. Jim Carpendar had called Christy several times during the day to arrange to get the package to her but she always managed to be away from her office when he called. Finally at the end of the day Christy called Jim and told him that the package was very important and could he drop it off at our house on his way home. Jim jokingly asked, “Will your husband be home?” and Christy told him that I was out of town. Jim then quickly agreed to deliver the package.

I was a little nervous as I waited upstairs because this would be the first time I would actually see my wife getting fucked by another man. Luckily I didn’t have to wait very long. Jim arrived about a half hour after I got home. Jim was a big good looking guy with a very confident air about him. Christy invited him into the house and offered him a drink as a way to thank him for going out of his way to bring the package to her. Jim accepted and followed Christy into the kitchen while she made the drink. While they were in the kitchen, Jim told Christy that she had a nice house and he liked the way the kitchen was set up. They brought their drinks into the living room and continued making small talk. Jim was being very polite and it didn’t look as thought he was going to even make a pass at Christy. When Jim finished his drink Christy asked him if he would like a refill.
When she did that a smile came over Jim’s face. He said, “So, is you husband really out of town?”

Christy said, “Yes, he’ll be back late tonight.”

Then Jim said, “This is quite interesting. Your husbands out of town and you invite me in for drinks. You know what I think?”

Christy said ,”No.”

Jim continued, “I think you heard stories about my big cock and you thought with hubby out of town maybe you’d like to see it, take it for a ride. Am I right?”


Christy suddenly looked nervous as she said, “I don’t know what you mean and I don’t like the way you’re talking to me.”

I was getting very concerned. I was going to have to find a way to stop this, but I couldn’t just come down the stairs and say ‘Honey I’m home.’ I decided that if I had to I would go into the bedroom and call Suzi or John and ask them to come knock at the door, but for now I would just watch and see what happens.

Jim started again, “It’s okay. Lots of the women at work have heard about me and eventually they get curious and have to check it out for themselves. Because I have always had the hots for you anyway I will make it easy for you.” Then Jim stood up and pulled his pants and shorts down to his knees exposing the biggest cock I had ever seen in the flesh. I have seen bigger in porno movies but never in person. It must have been seven inches long and it wasn’t even erect. I judged that it would get a least nine inches long and two and a half inches thick when it was aroused. When I looked at Christy the look on her face was a cross between fear and lust. I could tell that she wanted that cock but she was a little afraid of Jim. As Jim continued to remove his clothes Christy just sat transfixed by the sight of this massive piece of flesh. Once he had his pants off Jim sat down next to Christy on the couch and put his arm around her shoulder. He didn’t do it in a threatening way, there was something gentle in his movements. I guess he realized that there was something frightening in the size of his wand. Jim began to speak to Christy in a soft voice, “Go ahead Christy, we both know you want to touch it so just do it.” Christy sat frozen so Jim took her hand and placed it on his cock and slide her hand up and down the length of it. When Jim let go of Christy’s hand she continued to stroke his growing cock. After a couple of minutes it reached full size. As I suspected it was nine or maybe nine and a half inches long and a good two and a half inches thick. As Christy watched Jim’s cock growing to full length she started using both hands to stroke it.

Jim moved the arm that he had put around Christy’s shoulder and put his hand on the back of her head and said to Christy, “I want you to suck my cock now. Put as much of it in your mouth as you can and make love to it.” With his hand he guided Christy’s mouth toward his massive member. Christy didn’t need much encouragement. She began licking the shinny knob on top and soon was sliding a little more than four inches into her mouth. That was the most she could get in her mouth. Then she began running her tongue up and down the shaft and sucking and kissing every square inch of this huge cock. She even licked and sucked his balls into her mouth and from the look on Jim’s face she was doing a good job. When Jim had enough of the blowjob he stood up and told Christy to get ready to be fucked. She just lay back on the couch, pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties off, then she spread her legs wide to receive Jim’s tool.

Jim got on the couch between Christy’s legs and lowered himself down until the head of his cock was just touching Christy’s cunt lips. Jim told her to help guide his cock into her pussy. Christy reached between then with her right hand and positioned the head of Jim’s cock on the opening of her love tunnel and began pushing his cock into her pussy. Watching this was no longer making me nervous, now I was just plain excited. I could drive nails with the hard on I had right then.

What really surprised me was how little time it took for Jim to bury his whole cock in Christy’s pussy. Jim was being somewhat gentle as he took long slow strokes in and out of her. I could tell by Christy’s breathing that she was getting hotter by the second. After just a few minutes of fucking she was beginning to moan indicating that she was about to have an orgasm. When her orgasm hit, it was loud and intense. From the time that Jim had dropped his pants and right through her orgasm Christy had not spoken. She moaned a lot and she screamed a little, but no words were spoken. Christy was approaching her second orgasm when I noticed Jim’s buttocks clench and his fluid fucking motion changed to a faster jerky motion as he exploded inside Christy’s cunt in the middle of her second orgasm. When they had both come down from their orgasm Jim stood up and leaned over so that his cock was in front of Christy’s face. Christy opened her mouth and began licking and sucking him clean.

While Christy just lay there, Jim went into the kitchen and got a beer and came back to the living room and quietly drank it. Neither of them spoke the whole time Jim was drinking. When he had finished the beer Jim went over to Christy and asked, “Would you like to have another go at that or would you rather I leave now?” Christy didn’t say a word. She just reached for his cock and pulled him to her and began giving Jim another blowjob. It took a while but she was able to get him hard again. This time Christy got on her hands and knees on the couch and Jim got behind her and pushed his cock into her from behind. Jim gave her a good fucking and after some time he deposited another load of his cum deeper inside Christy’s cunt then anyone else ever had. During this time Christy also had another orgasm. As soon as Jim pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, Christy rolled over on her back and indicated that she wanted Jim to let her suck his cock again. After Christy had cleaned Jim’s cock of all the extra fluids he said, “ I think I had better get going. Maybe we can do this again sometime.”

Christy looked at him, smiled and said “Maybe sometime.” Then Jim quickly dressed and left.

As I looked down on Christy from the loft she signaled for me to come down stairs to her. When I got to her side Christy smiled and said, “Did you see that thing? I thought it would cut me in two. Look at my pussy, does it look all right?”

I looked down her body to her pussy. The whole area was a little puffy but it didn’t look injured. What got me was that cum was slowly raising to the surface of her pussy slowly filling her slit and leaking down her crack toward her ass. I told her, “You pussy looks wonderful like the proverbial cream pie.”

Christy responded, “Well if it looks that good start eating.”

I didn’t hesitate I just dove right in. This was the most semen I had encountered in Christy’s pussy but I seemed to be developing a taste for it. There was so much cum in there it took me two of Christy’s orgasms and twenty minutes to get her clean.

Epilog

Later that night as we lay in bed I asked Christy if she was satisfied with the way her fantasies worked out. She said that they were even better than she imagined and then asked me about my fantasy. I told her that watching her with Suzi was better than any fantasy I ever had about them together and that helping her with her fantasies was more fun that I thought it would be. I then asked. “Of all the things we did which would you like to do again?”

Christy said, “There are just two things I would like to do again. I would like to have sex with Bill Jasper at another of his parties. He is so good at eating pussy and I love sucking on that little cock of his. It’s like having sex with a teenager. The second repeat I would like is making love to Suzi. I really want to put my tongue inside her again.”

I smiled at Christy and said, “Lucky you, Bill is planning a party next month and I invited John and Suzi over this Saturday night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories