All Comments on 'An Exercise in Perspective - Hers'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pawgpawgabout 6 years ago
Great Story ;)

Thank you for your awesome stories! Waiting for more <3

crescenthammercrescenthammerabout 6 years ago
It is true for her.

Like I have heard several times before, "Once you go black, you can't go back." She will keep seeking out BBC's to play with. When is the next Chapter cumming(sic) out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need it also

Nice story. At least once a week I am blacked by one of my co-workers. His cock is huge! Like you, I took it up the ass and it made me cry. It was the second time of the session. He didn't tell me he just lubed me with a mix of our juices and then forced his black steel rod in me. He actually made me pass out from the pounding I took. Over the past 3 years my young black stud continues to ass fuck me to the point where I actually sob as he penetrates my bottom. I don't understand it but even though it is very painful I actually crave/need his BBC in my ass. When he comes in my ass the feeling is unbelievable. I also love when it slowly drips out of me and soils my panties, even a day later. My husband watches, never in person but via Skype. Maybe in person soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first BBC

I agree once you go black, I love my hubby but! I love a black cock, my first BBC was only less than 8 month ago whilst on a girlie holiday, I never told my Husband of course, I am now getting it regular by a couple of really black guys, they are so hunky and sexy, no my hubby still does not know, but I just cannot help myself.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Mike needs to fuck her again and make sure that before she leaves he ha ensured that in a few months she will show a beautiful black baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

My wife insisted she would never have sex with a Blackman. It was funny when I first brought it up I found out that her only other serious boyfriend also had tried to get her to do it.

I would have loved to watch her moaning and groaning as she lay on her stomach and a big Blackman rode her. Watch as she unconsciously raises her beautiful ass up for him to get deeper with his thick stiff cock. Watching as he pulls another orgasm from my asian wife as she resists. Losing the battle and being forced has always excited her and she cums drenching the sheets before he shoots deep in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! My wife and I first tune was very similar, but in San Antonio. After sitting next to a beautiful black man on the river walk boat, Michelle was wet. I watched the skin of upper thighs glued together and rubbing with the wave roll motions. Brent in shorts, Michelle in skirt. Their hands taking turns resting on their own legs, pinky fingers rubbing each other. She whispered in my ear, “Brian, this is the one.” Within in the hour we’d walked past the Alamo to our hotel. Is sat in a chair watching michelle on the bed, naked, legs speed, small pert breasts flushed. Brent’s thick, uncut black cock tubing up and down her slit. Her wedding ring glistening as she rubbed herself with the head. Once at bottom of her slit, she gripped harder with left hand, right hand on his ass, pulled him inside. She gasped as he entered her bala deep. She kissed him passionately. I watched and they fucked 3 times before dawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.