An Exercise in Perspective - Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low, guttural moan rose from her chest as her frothy cunt swallowed him whole. Her hips undulated and she ground her pussy against his pelvis. She looked at him with a lust filled gaze and began to ride him at a slow trot. Her pace quickened and she started to climax with his unsheathed manhood deep inside of her fertile womb.

She came over and over while riding his dick and then slid down between his legs to lick and suck him. She slurped her juices from his chocolate brown flesh and then he guided her onto her hands and knees.

Mike knelt behind Carole's fat ass and plunged his cock into her. He paused balls deep and then thrust fast and hard, making her scream in ecstasy. Her body rocked fore and aft meeting his thrusts and his breathing started to labor.

"I'm gonna nut," he grunted and she looked back over her shoulder at him with a happy smile on her face.

"Don't stop," she hissed as she clenched her wet cunt onto his shaft, milking the cum from his balls. She ached for him. She needed to feel his hot cum splash into her womb.

He grunted low, like an angry growl, as he erupted inside her. He continued to thrust hard and fast, and his seed seeped from her soiled pussy. He stayed hard, something Jeremy had done only once, and he pushed her down flat on her belly with his big dick still inside her gaping hole.

The bed rocked and the headboard slapped against the wall. Carole panted and moaned as he fucked her relentlessly for ten minutes in that position. Sweat covered his body and dripped from his brow. She cried out each time she came and she whimpered when he pulled his massive cock from her still needy depths.

"Don't stop Baby," Carole cooed, "please Baby."

He grinned wickedly and plunged his thick fingers into her messy hole. Then he smeared their combined juices onto her tight puckered asshole. He repeated the process several times and then began to finger her ass while she panted like a bitch in heat. She had tried a few times , unsuccessfully, to have anal with Jeremy. Each time she tensed and stopped him because of the pain. She wasn't sure if she could handle Mike's huge cock in her ass but she knew she was about to find out.

Mike pushed three fingers into her asshole while he spit onto his cum soaked dick. He rubbed the smooth tip against her sphincter and told her to relax. He leaned forward and his dick popped inside her.

Carole yelped and squealed and he pushed deeper. Intense pain shot through her and tears welled in the corners of her eyes. She had never felt pain like that before but at the same time it was nasty and she liked it. His balls pressed against her pussy and he began to thrust.

"That's a good girl," he praised as he fucked her slowly. He drooled more spit onto her asshole and his pace quickened. Her sphincter listened and the pain subsided.

She grunted and moaned and his body slapped against hers. He breathed deep and steady and his hips thrust hard and fast.

"I love your ass," he groaned. He slapped her cheek and then fucked her at a dizzying pace. His massive cock slammed into her bowels like a jackhammer and she moaned weakly as she came.

He buried his prick deep and unleashed a torrent of cum into her gaping asshole, emptying his balls into her murky depths. She felt his cum pump deep inside her.

Mike left soon after his second orgasm but not before they exchanged numbers and Carole promised to meet him again before she left town.

Jeremy crawled naked into bed with his exhausted wife. His dick was rock hard and it slipped effortlessly into her cum filled pussy. Their lips met and their tongues danced together in the warm enclave of our joined mouths. He slammed his small dick into her gaping hole, trying to reclaim her pussy but the truth was that she could barely feel him inside her.

Carole faked her moans and groans to placate her husband. She ran her nails down his back and looked into his pretty eyes. She felt his cum pump from his cock and his load was enormous.

They continued to kiss as he laid on top of her. His dick softened and then slipped from her silky embrace. She felt his cum drain from her stretched pussy and she rolled him off her and scooted away from the wet spot leaving her husband to sleep in his mess.

12