An Experiment in Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easy to stealthily do so, it was easy for him to slide his hand inside of her bathing suit to cup her furry cunt and/or feel her firm, round, naked ass as she swam. Obviously, he was finally groping his sister in the way that he always wanted to touch and feel his sister. With her tipsy enough and high enough, seemingly she didn't notice her brother's inappropriate sexual touches nor did she feel his naked prick pushed against her thighs, her ass, her pussy, and her stomach.

If his groping happened anywhere other than in a pool, Claudia would have not only been embarrassed but also been mortified to be sexually assaulted and incestuously abused by her brother. Had they been anywhere else, her brother would never dare grope her in her brightly lit house or in his brightly lit house. Yet, with the gropes happening at night and in a darkened pool and with them both concealed beneath the water, no one could see their hands.

Besides, with the gropes happening so fast, and with her under the obvious influence of alcohol and marijuana, she was slow to react. Hard to believe but seemingly she didn't notice or respond to him feeling her tits, squeezing her ass, and/or cupping her pussy. With them both drinking and partaking in the marijuana laced brownies, she didn't have the self-awareness to recoil from his gropes in the way that she ordinarily would have brushed his horny hands away. Obviously, perhaps thinking that she wanted him to grope her, Alec was enjoying groping his sister.

With Claudia's ass and pussy hanging out of her bathing suit, the too big bathing suit made it easy for her brother to touch and feel her naked body while making his touches and feels appear accidental. With her tits practically hanging out of her bathing suit, touching them, feeling them, squeezing them, and fondling them, every time Alec hugged his sister, while sliding a slow hand across her hard, erect nipples, his hands were all over her breasts. Alec moved his horny hands from feeling his sister's big tits and touching her erect nipples to feeling her firm ass and sliding a slow hand inside her bathing suit and across her naked, bushy pussy.

While pretending that his touches and feels were accidental instead of deliberate, even though he obviously wanted to, he didn't dare finger his sister's emerging nipples. Not wanting to awaken her from her drug induced haze, he obviously wanted to pull, turn, and twist Claudia's nipples. Even though he obviously wanted to, enjoying how far Claudia allowed him to go with her, he didn't dare rub her exposed clit and/or finger her expose pussy.

Under the cover of darkness and concealed by the dark, pool water, he obviously wanted to masturbate his sister. Even though he wanted to, he didn't dare wrap Claudia's hand around his exposed, erect prick. He obviously wanted her to masturbate him in the way that he wanted to masturbate her. Obviously, in the way that he continued to grope her, he'd love for her to grope him too. Yet, taking one, slow step at a time, he had all night to sexually progress with his sister.

Obviously, after removing his erection from his bathing, he'd love to wrap his sister's manicured fingers around his growing erection. As if she was his wife or girlfriend instead of his sexy sister, he'd love to hump her hand while holding her hand in place and forcing her to masturbate him. He'd love for Claudia to stroke his engorged prick while he fingered her nipples and fingered her pussy. He'd love for his sister to masturbate him in the pool in the way that he'd love to masturbate her in the pool too.

Bidding his time and taking it slow, he was as drunk as he was horny. He'd love to stick both his hands in his sister's bathing suit, one hand to squeeze her tits and his other hand to squeeze her ass before fingering her pussy. In the way that he wanted to stick his horny hands in his sister's too big, bathing suit, he'd love to fill his sister's hand with his hard, erect cock before filling her mouth and her pussy.

How hot would that be for his sister to stroke his cock while he fingered her cunt? How hot would that be for his sister to suck him after he licked her? How hot would that be to make love to his sister before fucking his sister? He so wanted to have sex with his sister.

A long time coming, he had always been sexually attracted to his sister and this was his best chance to innocently feel up Claudia while making his touches and feels appear accidental. With his wife's approval and encouragement, and with his sister's husband watching, what better time to have sex with his sexy sister than now. Being that he already had an erection, he'd love to push her up against the dark, deep end of the pool and fuck her. Taking her from behind, he'd love to hump her like a dog.

* * *

Only, if it wasn't for their spouses spoiling their fun, their mother was always there to ruin their fun by jolting them back to reality. This time, with their spouses agreeable to him having sex with his sister, it was his mother who was there to stop him from doing something so forbidden. Why was she even there? No one had invited her? As if she was psychic and could pick up on their incestuous thoughts, she had a way of showing up at the worst times.

"Alec, stop groping your sister. That's disgusting. You're making a fool of yourself in front of your wife, in front of Claudia's husband, and in front of me," said Alec and Claudia's mother, Corrine, to her son.

No doubt, his mother was jealous that Alec was groping Claudia and not her. Obviously angered that his mother would publicly chastise him for groping his sister, by her voicing her protest, she called attention to Claudia that he was indeed groping her. As if she was in a spell after drinking alcohol and ingesting marijuana, his mother alerted his sister to what he was doing. Intruding on his good time, seemingly she was always around to ruin everything. Now, he couldn't have any sexy fun with his sister with his mother there, or could he?

Deemed to get even with her for warning Claudia, he swam to the side of the pool where Corrine was sitting on the edge and wading her feet in the pool water. As if reaching for her hand, he reached up, grabbed his mother by her arm, and pulled her in the pool. Just like that, in one fluid motion, getting her all wet, his mother was submerged in the water. He swam up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Then, in the way that he had been groping his sister through her too big, borrowed bathing suit, proving to all that he was indeed an incestuous pervert, he groped his mother through her wet clothes.

"Alec! Stop. Oh, my God," said his mother feigning her outrage. Then, struggling to save her modesty by pushing down while he lifted up, her son lifted her blouse and bra to expose her naked breasts to her son-in-law and daughter-in-law. "No! Don't! Stop! Oh, my God! How dare you? Let go of me. Don't you dare expose me."

Getting her in a wrestling hold, a full Nelson, holding his mother in place and humiliating her and/or sexually exciting her further, he turned her to face her son-in-law, Mark, while showing him her naked breasts. He lifted his mother out of the water to her waist and held her there to ensure that Mark had a good, long look at her naked tits. Obviously, he had taken a few lessons from Colleen in how to embarrass those closest to him.

Then, not done only exposing his mother, with her now submerged again to her shoulders under the water, Alec groped his mother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Obviously, something he always wanted to do with his mother, with his other hand, he reached between her legs to finger her pussy through her panties. Had he not been drunk and had he not been angry that his mother ruined him groping his sister, he never would have sexually violated his mother in such a forceful way.

Pushing her panty aside with his finger, he further violated his mother where no son should dare touch his mother. He cupped his mother's brown, bushy pussy in his hand. Then, he rubbed her clit while finger fucking his mother. In the way that he couldn't wait to insert his fingers deep inside his sister's cunt, his fingers were inside of his mother's pussy. Not done with her yet, he wrapped her motherly fingers around his erect prick and held it there while humping her hand to give him a forced hand job. Crazed with incest, had he been out on the patio with his mother, he assuredly would have inserted his stiff prick in his mother's mouth.

"How do you like me now, Mother," he said while moving her hand back and forth for her to give him a forced hand job?

Corrine struggled to free herself from her son feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. She struggled to free herself from Alec rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. She struggled to free herself from her son forcing her to give him a hand job.

"Alec! Let go of me this instant," she said.

As if they had front row seats to a live sex act, Colleen and Mark watched their mother-in-law being physically manhandled and sexually assaulted by her son.

"This is getting better than I thought it would," said Colleen to Mark. "After Alec was all over his sister, he abandoned her to be all over his mother. We may have an incestuous threesome after all," she said with a laugh. "The five of us may all end up in the pool naked and having sex."

Not dressed for swimming, Corrine was wearing her clothes, a skirt, blouse, bra, and panties while floundering and threading water in the pool. Sitting on the back patio while watching all the drunken action, Mark watched as his mother-in-law's skirt float around her waist as if it was a wading aid or a floating device. With her brown overgrown pubic hair evident from the sides, her granny panties were totally exposed to everyone. As if she wasn't even wearing panties, her white, sheer panties showed the dark shadow of her forest of pubic hair and her ass crack.

Denying anyone from seeing more of her naked breasts, once Alec released her, she pulled her blouse and bra down. Yet, with her blouse now totally see through, her light brown areolas and nipples made their appearance through her blouse and bra. Obviously, not one to miss and incestuous opportunity, going from groping his tipsy and high sister, Alec groped his inebriated mother while Mark and Colleen enjoyed the groping show of family incest.

Then, when Claudia swam by, Alec abandoned his mother to join his sister to grope her again. Seemingly, just as her mother didn't seem to mind her son groping her through her clothes, Claudia didn't seem to mind her brother groping her through and under her bathing suit. Perhaps, she was too high to notice his desperate gropes, feels, and touches. Perhaps, this wasn't the first time that he had groped her. Perhaps, there was something about the warm pool water while hidden in the darkness of night that made groping one's blood relatives an acceptable thing to do.

* * *

As if he was someone else other than her husband she was someone else other than his sister, Collen watched her husband groping her sister-in-law in the pool before looking up at her brother-in-law with curiosity to ask him a question.

"Now that I see how they behave with one another, I wonder where you think they go when they say that they're going to the hardware store?"

Mark looked at his sister-in-law with confusion as if he didn't understand her question.

"Pardon? Sorry. I don't understand your question. What do you mean, where do I think they go? They go to the hardware store," said Mark with a nervous, little laugh. He looked at her as if she knew something that he didn't know. "Don't they? They always return with some sort of tool or supply that they needed to repair one thing or another." He looked at his wife being felt up by her brother in the pool before returning his attention to his sister-in-law. "What are you saying?"

As if thinking first of what she was about to say about her husband and his sister, Colleen took a slow, thoughtful sip of her cocktail.

"I know that they're both handy to have around the house but call me paranoid, with them having entire tool bins, tool boxes, and tools mounted on the walls, they couldn't possibly need that many tools or repair supplies," said Colleen. "Being that Alec has cheated on me before, and with him having no compunction about groping his mother, as we just witnessed, perhaps he feels safe cheating on me, this time, with his sister. Keeping it all in the family, it seems to me that over the past several years that they've made a lot of late night, sudden trips to the hardware store," said Colleen.

Obviously, having never considered the possibility of his wife cheating on him, especially with her brother in the way that he had already cheated on his wife with her mother, Mark looked at his sister-in-law. His wife wasn't like that. She wasn't a whore in the way that his sister-in-law was a whore. Claudia barely tolerated having sex with him, never mind having sex with her brother.

Yet, obviously thinking that there was some truth to Alec having sex with his sister, he looked from Colleen to watch Alec groping Claudia in the pool before looking at his mother-in-law wading in the pool in her wet clothes. Seeing was believing. Watching them frolicking in the pool while allowing Alec to grope her opened his eyes to all the sexy, incestuous fun they all could have. Surprising even himself, as shocking as it was hard to believe, yet he seemingly enjoyed the delicious thought that his wife was up to no good with her brother.

"What are you saying, Colleen?"

Even though he understood exactly what she was saying, with Colleen the instigator, he obviously needed to ask the question again for her to say more. Obviously, by her opening this can of worms, she knew something that he didn't know. Colleen gave Mark the look that she gives him when ready to start trouble by talking trash about people. She gave him the same sexy look and naughty smile she did when she was exposing herself and showing him some sexy part of her shapely body that he shouldn't be seeing of his sister-in-law.

"Maybe, instead of going to the hardware store," she said. Playing him while looking at Mark with a come-hither look as if she wanted to go parking with him too, "they go parking," said Colleen with a shrug. "Using the hardware store as their pretense to have sex, maybe they find someplace secluded to make out and to fuck, suck, and lick."

Mark looked from his sister-in-law to look at his wife. He watched her brother groping her tits before groping her ass. As if he was watching someone else, he looked at his wife with disbelief.

"Claudia's not like that. She doesn't like sex. She barely tolerates having sex with me," he said.

Colleen gave her brother-in-law a sexy smile.

"Maybe as he's doing in the pool now in front of both our eyes, he grabs Claudia's ass, feels her tits, and cups her pussy in the front seat of your car. Maybe, as brother and sister, they're closer than we think they are and should ever be," said Colleen giving Mark the eye.

Mark looked from his sister-in-law to look at his wife in the pool with her brother again. Had he not known that they were brother and sister, in the way that she allowed her brother to touch and feel her, they did seem more like boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife than they did brother and sister. Perhaps, Colleen was right. Perhaps, they were having a forbidden, incestuous, sexual affair.

On the flipside of the coin, perhaps, Colleen was jealous by all the attention that Alec was paying Claudia that he should be giving her. Perhaps, Colleen was jealous that her husband should be in the pool with his wife instead of being in the pool with his sister. Obviously, Mark reacted differently than Colleen to watching Alec groping his sister. Instead of acting jealous, Mark watched them with sexually excitement. Another man, even if that other man was her brother, especially if that other man was her brother, was touching and feeling his wife where no man should ever touch and feel his wife.

When she wasn't holding onto Alec while swimming, he was holding onto her while swimming. Seemingly innocent touching at first but now that Alec was drunk and Claudia was high, it did seem that there was a lot of touching and groping happening below the water, especially in the deep, dark end of the pool. With Claudia's hands disappearing under the water, Mark couldn't help but imagine Alec putting his sister's hand on his exposed prick. It sexually excited him to think of his wife touching her brother's cock and giving him an underwater hand job while he fingered her nipples and masturbated his sister.

"That would be hot for your husband to make out with my wife," confessed Mark while looking to Colleen for her reaction of an incestuous affair between brother and sister titillating him. He continued when she didn't voice her disapproval or her indignation. "I wouldn't mind watching Alec having his wicked, sexual way with his sister," admitted Mark looking at Colleen again while stunned that he admitted that. Obviously having second thoughts of what he had just said, he apologized. "Sorry, I don't know what I'm saying. Suddenly, the incestuous, sexual excitement took hold of me. I apologize if I offended your sensitivity."

Colleen laughed out loud. She made a face at Mark as if she thought him stupid. She removed the wool from his eyes with her next comment.

"Offend my sensitivity? I'm not from the 19th century nor am I made of glass. I'm a modern woman," she laughed. "After having been around the block a few times with a variety of men, I don't have any sensitivity. Just as I don't have a filter of what I take in my mouth, I don't filter what comes out of my mouth either," she said giving him a sexy smile and a wink.

He wondered what she meant when she said that she doesn't have a filter of what she takes in her mouth. Wondering if she'd be willing, he'd love to fill his sexy, sister-in-law's mouth with his cock. In the way that his wife refused to suck him, he wondered if Colleen would suck him. No doubt, if he was to wager a bet, she would. He'd love nothing more than to put a heavy hand behind Colleen's pretty head and hump her mouth and fuck her face. While feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples, he'd love nothing more than to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow his cum.

"Sorry. I beg your pardon, but I don't understand," said Mark.

As if ready to explain the birds and bees to him, she gave him a patient and understanding smile.

"Think about it Mark. When they're not going to the hardware store alone, they're going to the toolshed alone. Never one without the other, they're always together as they are always alone," said Colleen looking at her brother-in-law as if she was as sexually interested in him as much as he was sexually interested in her. "We never gave the time they spent together a second thought because they're brother and sister."

Colleen looked from Mark to stare at Alec and Claudia in the pool.

"Now that you mention it, whenever you come over, they disappear. I wonder if they suspect us of having sex with one another in the way that we suspect them of having sex," said Mark while looking at Colleen as if silently propositioning her.

"The perfect place to be alone, what do you think they do in the toolshed?" Adding fuel to the incestuous flames, Colleen shared her forbidden thoughts with her brother-in-law. "Perhaps, they do exactly what they're doing now in the pool that they do in the toolshed and that they do in your car under the pretense of driving to the hardware store. Perhaps, they grope one another while making out with one another."

Obviously, having never given any nefarious, incestuous thought to his wife running errands with her brother and working on projects in the toolshed with him, he wondered about that now. Obviously, with the groping that Alec was doing in the pool, that was the smoke to their incestuous fire. Now filled with sexually, salacious thoughts, he wondered if Claudia sucked her brother's cock in the way that his mother-in-law sucked his cock and in the way that he'd love for his sister-in-law to suck his cock too.