An Experiment in Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen looked at her brother-in-law with as much sexually excitement as he looked at her.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe you stripped our mother-in-law naked," said Colleen. "Why did you feel the need to strip her naked?"

He laughed a nervous little laugh.

"I didn't want her to catch cold," he said laughing. "Actually, with her drunk and falling in the hot tub, I used that as my excuse to strip her naked."

Flashing him her approval with her bright, green eyes, Colleen looked at Mark stunned.

"Wow. That's unbelievable. If it wasn't enough that you flashed your naked prick to our mother-in-law, I can't believe you stripped her naked too," said Colleen staring at her brother-in-law with sexual interest mixed with curiosity. "Okay, so now that she's naked and you're naked too, what happened then? Did you fuck her?"

Mark made a face while shaking his head side-to-side.

"I wanted to fuck her but I didn't. Instead, I grabbed a towel and slowly, carefully, and thoroughly toweled her dry while paying specific attention to her naked breasts and her naked ass. Wishing I dared rub her naked pussy with my bare hand, I gently rubbed her naked pussy with the towel instead. I couldn't believe that I was rubbing my mother in between her legs with my towel. After I dried her, we hugged and I rubbed my erect cock against her soft belly," said Mark.

Colleen looked at her brother-in-law with as much shock as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Oh, my God, Mark. I had no idea that you were as sexually perverted as me," said Colleen with another dirty laugh. "I'd love for you to towel me dry," she said giving him a sexy smile and a wink while tossing back her shoulder length, dark brown hair.

He let out a nervous laugh.

"I was a little drunk and so very horny," he said. "I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear. Instead of giving her a long t-shirt, I gave her a short one," he said with a dirty laugh.

Colleen laughed.

"Remind me never to borrow a t-shirt from you when I'm naked," she said. "Actually, strike that. Remind me to borrow a t-shirt from you when I'm naked," she said laughing.

Mark returned Colleen's laugh with his laugh.

"To be honest, it was as sexually exciting seeing my mother-in-law's nipples making permanent impressions in my T-shirt as it was sexually exciting seeing her naked ass checks and her bushy, brown pussy peeking out from beneath my borrowed T-shirt. Every time she walked, stood, sat, leaned, stretched, or moved, she flashed me her naked ass and/or her naked pussy. Continually flashing her my cock, I returned the favor of her flashing me by staying naked too. Hoping that she'd masturbate me or blow me, I was curious what she'd do."

Colleen stared at her brother-in-law.

"You can't stop there," said Colleen. "Tell me. What happened next?"

Mark took a long sip of his beer.

"Well, I, um, sat her in front of my computer and recorded her with my computer video camera. I had her pull up her T-shirt so that I could record her naked breasts and store the photos on my computer. Just as I couldn't believe she allowed me to strip her naked, and touch her, feel her, and fondle her while toweling her dry, I couldn't believe she lifted the t-shirt to allow me to record her naked breasts," said Mark.

Obviously enjoying what happened between him and Corrine, Colleen looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Is that when she blew you?"

Mark reached out to touch his sister-in-law's lips and, when he did, she sucked his finger as if she was sucking his cock.

"Yes," said Mark. "When she felt my prick pressed against her neck, she turned to take me in her hand. She fondled my stiff prick while kissing and licking my stiff prick before she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. She stroked me faster while sucking me deeper. Claudia's mother is an experienced cocksucker and she gave me one Hell of a blowjob. I recorded her stroking my cock while sucking my cock. I recorded cumming in her mouth and her swallowing my cum."

Colleen looked down at where Mark was staring at her big double D tits.

"I bet you'd like to towel me dry while touching, feeling, and fondling me everywhere," she said with a dirty laugh. "I bet you'd love to rub your hard dick all over my soft belly," said Colleen slowly rubbing her stomach with her hands. "I bet you'd love to not only video my naked breasts but also have your wicked sexual way with my big tits," said Colleen lifting her loose blouse to the bottom of her bra. "I bet you'd love me to blow you."

Mark stared at his sister-in-law in the way that he had obviously stared at his mother-in-law.

"You're such a cock teasing bitch, Colleen," said Mark. "Yes, I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with your big tits. I'd love you to blow me. I'd love nothing more than to take you out to the toolshed for you to suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than to cum in your beautiful mouth."

Colleen moved her hand to her mouth and pushed her cheek in and out with her tongue as if she was blowing her brother-in-law.

"I figured as much," she said with a dirty laugh. "I knew you'd love for me to blow you. You'd love for me to stroke you and suck you while you felt my big tits and fingered my erect nipples," said Colleen. "You'd love to cum in my mouth in the way that my husband has, no doubt, ejaculated his incestuous lust in his sister's mouth."

Mark stared at his sister-in-law as if she was a cold beer on a hot day.

"You know I would," said Mark.

Colleen gave Mark a sexy look.

"I'll make a deal with you. Call this an experiment in incest," said Colleen.

* * *

In the way that he stared at all that he could see of his mother-in-law when she fell in the hot tub and then in the pool, Mark stared at all that he could see of his sister-in-law's bra through her sheer, loose blouse. He stared at her exposed brown, trimmed pussy in the way that she stared at his erect cock. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. Obviously, she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to blow him.

"I'm game," said Mark.

As if she was still sucking his finger, Colleen slid a slow tongue across her full, red lips.

"I'd like to see Claudia get down in the mud with us. I'd like her to get just as dirty as we are," she said. "Always on her high horse about everything, as if she's so self-righteously, goody-two-shoes, she's always been too morally modest. It's time we brought her down with the rest of us. It's time we treated her as the whore that she is."

Mark looked at her with confusion mixed with curiosity.

"What do you mean? How do you propose to bring her down with the rest of us? How do you propose to treat my wife like the whore that she is?"

Colleen smiled at her brother-in-law as if she had been waiting for this moment.

"If you help me to entice Alec to have sex with his sister before having sex with his mother, I'll let you bend me over the workbench in the toolshed and fuck me. I'll let you make love to me before fucking me. Then, after you fuck me, I'll suck your cock. Better than the blowjob you received from out mother-in-law, I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life. Something that Claudia would never do, I'll not only allow you to cum in my mouth but also, I'll swallow your cum," she said.

Mark looked at his sister-in-law with sexual excitement.

"And how do we do that? I know that Alec would willing have sex with his sister and his drunken mother, and no doubt his mother would have sex with him, but Claudia would never have sex with her brother," said Mark giving Colleen a long look. "And what do you get out of this?

Colleen smiled.

"With her already tipsy, high, and sexually aroused by him touching her and feeling her, if Alec can open Claudia's incestuous floodgates, I think she would have sex with her brother. Furthermore, I'd like to have sex with her too. I've always been sexually attracted to Claudia as much as I've been sexually attracted to you," she said fluffing back her brown hair with a toss of her head and a practiced wave of her hand. "I'd love nothing more than to have a threesome with you and your wife or a foursome with Alec," said Colleen.

With her confessing a lesbian attraction to his wife, Mark stared at his sister-in-law with renewed sexual excitement.

"With this uncharted ground for me, how do we go about this?"

Colleen gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Just follow my lead," she said standing to remove her blouse and shorts.

* * *

Mark stared at his sister-in-law standing before him in her sexy, low-cut bra and naked below the waist. As much as he stared at her huge, bra clad breasts, he stared at her naked brown, trimmed pussy. Then, when she turned and bent at the waist to fold her blouse and short and deposit them on the chair behind her, he stared at her shapely ass and the back of her naked pussy.

"I don't get it," said Mark looking at her with suspicion while removing his shirt and pants. "What do you get out of Alec having sex with Claudia?"

Colleen gave her brother-in-law a sexy smile while reaching behind her to remove her bra and reaching down to remove her panties. Mark stared at his sister-in-law's huge tits before looking down to stare at her brown, trimmed pussy and her shapely, round, naked ass. Mark continued staring at Colleen as if he had never seen a naked woman before.

"Oh, my God, Colleen. Your tits are amazing. Your breasts are so big and so shapely. You have beautiful breasts, the best tits I've ever seen. I love your big nipples," he said reaching his horny hand out to finger her nipple.

He removed his T-shirt and underwear to show his sister-in-law his engorged prick in the way that he exposed his erect cock to his mother-in-law. Both naked now, they touched and felt one another while Alec continued touching and feeling Claudia in the pool. Then, as if she was a spectator, in the way that Mark and Colleen were spectators while watching the sexy show that Alec and Claudia put on in the pool, Corrine stared at her naked son-in-law and her naked daughter-in-law.

Colleen reached out for Mark's hand and together, they jumped in the pool naked. As soon as Alec saw his wife and his brother-in-law jump in the pool naked, with Claudia distracted by the naked show of her husband and sister-in-law, Alec moved behind his sister. With her tipsy enough and high enough, he reached down to position his prick by his sister's pussy. In a quick hump and a hard push, he was inside of her. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was fucking his sister. Then, moving her against the side of the pool, he made slow love to his sister before fucking her harder and faster.

As soon as Alec was fucking his sister, Mark grabbed Colleen. His hands were all over her big tits and her nipples were in his mouth. Then, spinning her around and pressing her against the side of the pool, she reached down to grab his erect cock to direct him inside of her. Humping her harder and humping her faster, Colleen returned Mark's hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. Brother and sister, and sister-in-law and brother-in-law, were fucking one another while Corrine watched.

As promised, when Claudia emerged from the pool, Colleen wrapped her in a towel. Then, unexpectedly, she moved in between her sister-in-law's knees. While staring up at her, Colleen fingered Claudia's pussy before leaning forward to lick her pussy. Not resisting her sister-in-law giving her oral sex, Claudia put her head back to enjoy Colleen giving her oral pleasure.

Taking the hint, Alec and Mark moved to each side of Claudia, while stroking one, she sucked the other. As soon as one man ejaculated his lust in her mouth, the other man ejaculated his lust in her mouth. Continuing to stroke them while sucking them, she wanted more.

"Give me a cum bath. Cum all over my face, in my hair, and all over my tits," said Claudia.

Continuing to suck them while stroking them, it didn't take long before Mark ejaculated his cum all over Claudia's face, in her hair, and across her breasts. Following his lead, Alec was next to give his sister a cum bath.

* * *

Too drunk to do anything about it, other than to voice her outrage, Corrine yelled at her son and at her son-in-law to stop their incestuous orgy.

"Oh, my God! How dare you? Stop this immediately. This is disgusting. This is disgraceful. This is incest. This is illegal. This is forbidden. I order to you to stop this instant," she said.

Alec and Mark helped Corrine from the pool and as soon as they did, they stripped her naked. As soon as she was naked, they touched and felt her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother and a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law. Then, bending her forward, Alec fucked his mother from behind while Mark inserted his prick in her mouth. With one man humping her one way while the other man humped her the other way, they took turns fucking her pussy and humping her mouth.

THE END

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.