All Comments on 'An Incestuous Honeymoon'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Liked it better then I thought I would

One of the best and worst things about momstheboss is his versatility. I didn't like intro where the main two characters were so blasė about their ostensibly taboo relationship. But then things started to get quirky which I very much enjoy. The spat followed by nonconsent tryst, the crosscountry aspect kicked in and then a little urine play.

Watersports isn't in my list of turn ons but the author conveyed the fun, novelty and passion so well . Glad I didn't bail early in story. Full marks. * * * * *

mspervy46mspervy46about 8 years ago
Excellent

He should make his mother his wife, never mind ann. Huim and his mother should remain a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His mothers arse

At least he could have taken her anal cherry to make the sex complete6

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems like a good dirty story.

I bailed out when it got into too many kinks. It's not my scene to stir in every possible fetish topic into the same story. The mother and son angle alone is plenty kinky by itself with the age difference and the ultimate taboo. No need to dabble in extra people, exhibitionism, domination and other categories.

As far as I got, it was flowing pretty well though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.