An Indigo Bunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped forward onto Sophie's back with my cock still buried inside her. She collapsed under my weight, our sweaty skin slipped against each other, but her cunt still gripped my cock although it slipped out just a bit.

We were both panting heavily. I became aware that my heart was racing. It was very hot in that room and the duvet cover under Sophie was soaking up our combined sweat. From my vantage point I couldn't see Sophie's face as her hair was completely matted across. I saw the side of her boob squished below her. My added weight wasn't helping.

I pulled out and rolled onto my back next to her. She was still breathing hard. So was I. My chest was heaving. Both of our heads were at the foot of the bed.

Using her face as a pivot point and her right shoulder down low against the bed, Sophie pulled her bum off the bed and pinned her knees underneath. I could see that her right hand was still clutching her pussy. Her back was arched and her hair stuck to her forehead as she and I both watched her fingers digging inside her cum filled pussy. She pulled her right hand out, it was drenched in cum and she regarded it for a moment before she sat up straight on her spread knees and rubbed her two palms together.

Two cum soaked hands went straight to her tits and rubbed in a circular motion. Sophie's head tilted back and to the side as her mouth fell open and a sigh emerged from behind her matted hair. She repeated the process and focused on getting as much cum on her nipples as possible and after a third attempt, she licked her palms clean. She fell onto her back on the duvet, laying next to me.

I was stunned. Speechless.

"That was raw sex," she said.

"I-I can't believe what you just did."

"What?"

"Rub your tits with cum."

"Breasts."

"Whatever."

"Ever since you said it yesterday I've been thinking about rubbing your semen onto my skin. It's lovely."

"You're wild."

She rolled over half on top of me, kissed me deeply and said, "And you are animal Frank. I've never had sex like that in my whole life."

"Ha! Well I'm glad you saved a little piece of your virginity for me. Are there any more unexplored bits left?"

"Ahh..ha.haaa...with thatthingof yours...there must be. I've never had my upper bowel violated."

She rolled off of me and onto her back. She rubbed her tummy. "I don't think I'm going to be able to walk today." She groaned while rubbing, "I've got to stand in front of a class tomorrow. I feel as if I've been split in two."

"Sophie, thank you so much. That was absolutely wonderful. You're insatiable. That was just one big orgasm that you had. You never stopped."

"It was."

"I'm sorry if I came too soon."

"Are you kidding?"

"No I'm not, but it was sensory overload for me."

"I think I was about to pass out," she said, then added, "Thank you Frank. You're the best."

"Okay," I dragged my sorry carcass up, "let's get some breakfast. Let me find you a t-shirt to wear."

"Why not just get dressed now?

"Eh...we can get dressed after breakfast, I'm starving." I put my housecoat back on and fished out a clean green, blue and white t-shirt for her to wear. "You'll look good in this. Come on let's go."

She read the t-shirt, "Steam Whistle. Do one thing. Really, really well."

"Canada's premier pilsner."

"What's for breakfast?" she asked as I headed out of the bedroom and towards the stair.

"I dunno, what would you like?"

"Surprise me," she answered as she started down the stairs after me.

"Okay, will do."

She sat on one of the high stools at the breakfast counter and watched as I made breakfast. Her furry little pussy peeked out from under the t-shirt. Some of the hair was a little matted from dry cum.

I pulled the carton of eggs, two small green chilies and left over Parisian potatoes from the fridge. I washed the chilies.

"It was sure nice to wake-up and find you in my bed this morning Sophie. I hope to find you there often." I pulled three tomatoes from their stainless basket like holder on the counter and a smallish onion from the root vegetable drawer.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. Were you having a wet dream?"

"No, I don't think so." I pulled the chopping board out and my big knife. It was that same bird dream.

"Well if you were thinking about me, then I'm flattered. I just couldn't help myself. I was awake for probably twenty minutes before you and your erection...well your erection simply put me in a tizzy."

"A tizzy?" I put a big Teflon coated fry pan on the stove.

"Yes."

"And your tizzy simply had to sit on my cock?" A big knob of butter was added to the pan and turned on.

She flushed red, "Yes I'm afraid so."

"Well I'm sorry I had to pee so badly." I peeled the onion.

"I have to say Frank, that it was quite the thrill to wake up to findthatin bed next to me."

"What, my morning hard on?" I started slicing the onion.

"Yes." She blushed a little.

"Well, you'd better get used to it lady," I said as I finished slicing the onion.

"What do you mean, do you wake up with an erection often?"

"Ah, like, every morning." Sliced onion went into the fry pan.

She stared at me in disbelief. "Every morning, without fail?" She was staring at me as if I had two heads.

"Yeah." I paused to really think about it. "Well not if I hada lotof sex the night before and the lad's still in hiding mode, or, I guess, if I'm really sick or something." I chopped the chilies and added them to the pan.

"We had a lot of sex the night before."

"Yeah, but that was after dinner, not at two a.m." She looked incredulous. "Didn't Sam wake up with a morning hard on? I thought all guys did." I pulled jars of cumin, turmeric and coriander from the cupboard.

"No. He never did. Maybe once or twice when we were first married, but no he never did," she said as I added a teaspoon of each to the pan.

I didn't know what to say. I tossed the potatoes into the pan, busted them in half with my wooden spoon and gave the whole thing a stir. Sophie watched as I cracked six eggs into a big bowl.

"I was licking it," she said sheepishly as I washed the tomatoes.

"Well, you're lucky you didn't get a face full. That would then have qualified as a wet dream."

"Do you get them often? Wet dreams," she asked as I put the tomatoes on the cutting board and picked up my knife.

"Sadly not, how about you?" I sliced and chopped a tomato.

"I don't know what qualifies as a wet dream for a woman. Sometimes I wake up and I'm so horny I just have to touch myself a few times to get to orgasm, but it's very rare."

"Do you masturbate often?" I asked as I continued slicing and chopping tomato. I was hoping that I wasn't being a little too personal with that question.

"Not often, but I do. How about you?"

"Almost everyday." Last tomato. Whew.

"First thing in the morning with your...morning hard on, as you called it?"

"Sometimes in the morning, in the shower. Very strange conversation we're having." I whisked the eggs.

"Indeed."

"Is there anything else, of a personal sexual nature that you wish to find out about me?" I added smiling. I shoveled the chopped tomato into the eggs with my big knife and gave it a good stir with the whisk.

She laughed, "Sure why not."

"Okay go for it," I said as I added the egg and tomato mixture to the pan.

"Now that you're fifty three, do you ever fail to...get it up?"

"Ha! Sorry. That is funny." I stirred the eggs in the pan. "I have friends that are my age that use Viagra. And at first they used to say to me 'Frank you've got to try it,' bluies they would call them. I always declined. Now they don't talk about it anymore. The fact of the matter is that's the last thing I need." I was stirring the pan to make sure everything cooked evenly.

"Frank you are like a dream come true."

"And you're like a wet dream come true. Can you get two plates out? In there," I pointed to the cupboard behind her and I pulled out some cutlery. "Would you like some orange juice with it?"

"Sure, I'll get the glasses," she said while setting two plates down on the counter and then added, "are there any personal sexual issues that you want to ask me about?"

I thought for a moment while stirring the pan. "Do you ever shave your pussy?"

She reacted as if the question it was unexpected. "I've trimmed the bikini line."

"You've never shaved yourself bald? Never done the landing strip?" She couldn't be serious.

"No never. Landing strip?"

"And Sam didn't ask you to?"

"No never." She paused before continuing, "Do guys really like that?"

"Duh-ah." I stirred the pan.

"Would you want me to...shave it off for you?" she asked, a little unsure of herself.

"Your tizzy? Yes please."

She giggled, "Okay, but just not today."

"Cool." That was easy.

I got the orange juice out of the fridge and gave the whole pan one last stir. "Okay it's ready." I divided up the eggs between the two plates.

"Great. I can see what it is that you've made. Does it have a name?" she asked as she poured two glasses of juice.

"Yes. Ekoori with left over potatoes." I brought salt and pepper to the counter.

Sophie gathered a forkful and popped it into her mouth, "Mmmm...this isso good. Spicy."

"It's different. And different is good."

It seemed that Sophie genuinely liked the curried egg dish. I was certainly full and enjoyed them. After cleaning up we headed upstairs to clean ourselves up, brush our teeth and get dressed.

"You're not having a shower to wash all that dried cum off your ti'...breasts?"

"No. I'm wearing that all day today. And tonight."

I was shocked.

"You are a wet dream."

Sophie had a complete change of clothes in her blue bag, including clean bra and panties, a toothbrush, make-up and other toiletries. Obviously she had left the condo yesterday with the intent, or at least knowing the possibility existed, that she would stay the night with me. I was amused because I knew I didn't have that type of organizational forethought. What a gem.

She had a skirt and t-shirt and a light blue button-up sweater. Back to school teacher mode. Except this school teacher had a clean bra full of tits glistening with my dried cum underneath.

We went downstairs and headed out the door.

"Sorry Lovie you can't come along." Lovie looked forlorn. "We need the backseat for the flowers and stuff."

There are a number of garden centers just a short distance from my place. I didn't need anything too special. Sophie seemed genuinely interested in the adventure.

"You know the nine big clay pots spaced out against the back fence?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Plus the two on the deck itself?"

"Mmmm."

"They all need flowers. I just haven't gotten to them yet. Plus it rained last week. I simply buy hanging baskets of either geraniums, begonias or impatiens or a combination thereof, repot them into slightly bigger containers and stuff them into the big pots."

"How lovely."

"You get to pick the flowers."

"Really? Why me?"

I thought for a moment before I answered. "Well my knee-jerk thought was because it'll be fun for you, but I think there's more to it than that."

See was looking at me funny.

"I'm going to look out over those flowers for the whole summer, until the fall and think...those are the flowers that Sophie picked out for me. It'll be my secret little thrill."

"Oh Frank. You're a hopeless romantic."

She was probably right about the hopeless part.

*

"Do you want all one colour, or more than one?" She asked as we walked down one of the aisles of flowers at the garden centre.

"I usually put in two, but you decide. There's eleven pots to fill. But there's only so much we can bring home. Plus I'll have to buy some soil and peat moss. The soil and peat moss will fill up the trunk. You may have to hold one or two hanging baskets on your lap. But we need at least eleven. I don't think we can handle more. They can all be different or all the same or whatever combo you wish. I'll be happy with whatever you pick Sophie."

I couldn't believe what she picked. All begonias. Eleven massive baskets. Five of them were a dusty pink just like her fingernail polish and six an indigo blue. "I love it," I said to her as I loaded them onto two trolley carts.

She beamed a big smile.

Luckily I knew to bring a pair of needle-nose pliers. I managed to wrestle the plastic hanging straps off each plastic pot before I placed it in the car.

The little Toyota was a riot of pink and blue begonia flowers as we drove back from the garden center. She had one basket between her knees and a second on her lap. I couldn't see her because there was an indigo basket between us. We each had a pink basket between our headrests and the windows. The back seat was packed to the brim. I could hear her giggling and her sing-song laughing as we pulled away.

"This is hilarious!" she squealed.

"Ah, Sophie...I can feel my heart...blossoming for you!" I had to try to stifle my laughter.

She was giggling. "Are you going to promise me a rose garden?"

"I told you I won't make any promises."

"But you did..."

"And see where it got you. Right in a thick patch of it."

"Ahh!...ha!...ha!" She really was like some rare bird.

Five dusty pink fingernails appeared from behind the indigo begonias. I hit the power button on the radio and intertwined her fingers in mine.

The radio came to life "...are here together singing The Flower Duet from Lakme by Leo Delibes..."

"I don't believe it!" I turned it up.

Sophie was almost in hysterics.

"Do you know this song?" I asked over the sound of the radio.

"Yes!" between loud howls.

"Let's sing along!"

We did. Me in a falsetto soprano voice. She in her natural soprano voice "Ahh...a...ahh...aaaah!" to French lyrics neither of us had any idea of what they were. Luckily we were hermetically sealed within the Toyota and we couldn't see each other as we pretended and stumbled through the lyrics. "Ahh...a...ahh...a...haaaaa!" I was basically yodeling off key. She was maybe a bit better. We knew the yodeling bits very well, we just couldn't hit the notes.

It was a riot!

Tears of laughter were running down my cheeks by the time I pulled into my driveway. What a contrast...between Carol and Sophie. Fuck. I just never knew. It must have been my growing up in an all male testosterone family.

*

"I'm sorry I don't have gardening gloves in a ladies size," I said to her. "I'll tell you what you can do. There's a big thing of iced tea in the fridge and big bag of chips in the cupboard to the right of the fridge. Set us up with that while I get the wheelbarrow out of the garage."

She did and I did. Sophie sat on a patio chair sipping ice tea and munching the odd, as it turned out – kosher dill pickle flavored potato chip as I repotted the begonias.

I mixed up the soil and peat moss in my wheelbarrow and lined up eleven freshly purchased hanging basket begonia arrangements and eleven empty plastic pots from last year. I did one replant as a trial run .The begonias came out of the hanging basket flower pot very easily. Sixteen heaping trowel scoops of fresh soil and peat moss mix needed to be added to the larger pot during the transplant, the last four after I'd placed the root ball into the larger pot.

With the remaining ten all lined up I started working in order, systematically.

"You know next weekend is Victoria Day long weekend," I stated.

"Yes."

"And that we are going Bunting hunting?"

"I'd love to but only if you wish."

"If I wish? Are you kidding?" Then I added, "Bruce Trail?"

"Sounds wonderful."

"Sophie, why don't we make a proper weekend out of it? You come and stay here at the sex spa and resort. Starting Friday night."

"Do I get to be resort slut?"

"Absolutely. Thatisyour job."

"Oooow."

"With a freshly shaved tizzy."

"Ahhh!"

"I need to get more soil, hang on...hold that thought." I headed off to the garage with the wheelbarrow for more soil.

"I'll have a nice formal dinner prepared for Friday night. Can you make Friday night?" I asked upon my return.

"Yes."

"I'll wear my tux." I resumed repotting.

"Okay." She seemed puzzled.

"And you'll wear...mmm...let's see...how about high heels, stockings with garter belt...a bustier and a smile. Notice I didn't say knickers."

"Ahh..ha..ha!" Musical laugh.

"What?"

"You would really like that?" She laughed.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me for being male." I stood there with empty trowel in hand. "But yes I would like that. I'd love it. Face it Sophie. You. Are. Sexy."

She was shaking her head giggling away.

"So will you do it? Dress like that for me?"

She was still giggling as she said, "Frank, if it makes you happy and turns you on. Yes I will."

"Great! But that's all you will need because after we get back from Bunting hunting on Saturday, let's face it, you'll be naked the whole time."

"Ahh..ha..ha!" Sing-song laughter.

"We can Bunt hunt Saturday, Sunday and Monday if you want. But you'll stay here at the sex spa and resort."

"Okay but only if you agree that I'll get to help you with all of the work."

I tilted me head towards her, "Sophie, your job is already clearly defined."

"Ha! ha..ha..." She took a couple of deep breaths. "A bustier? Really. Where does one get a bustier from?"

"I'm sure you can buy one on-line."

"Oh I'm sure, but I'd want to make sure it fits. Plus I doubt that I would get it in time."

"Go to an adult store."

A look of horror and disgust crossed her face, "Where they sell pornographic videos and rubber dildos?"

"Yeah."

"Not a chance. I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that."

"Oh my lord. Let me just remind you that you have my semen smeared across your tits as we speak."

"Breasts."

"Tits."

"Well what goes on between us is strictly our affair. Just the thought of walking into one of those places gives me the creeps. Whwuhh." She shook.

"So the job is a wee bit more challenging than you had expected?"

"Hmm...I'll bet Victoria's Secret carries them. What time would you like me over on Friday?"

"Well it being a Friday before a long weekend, I can say with some certitude that Fattie will be gone by noon on Friday. Two o'clock the latest."

"Fattie? Did you say Fattie?"

"Fattie works for me."

"Is that your secretary?"

"She's way more than just a secretary. She runs the office."

"Why did you call her Fattie? That's so rude."

"Fatima. She callsherselfFattie. She not even close to being fat. She's sixty...I don't know...three years old. You'll love her. You've got to meet her."

Sophie seemed surprised.

"I've already told her all about you. She's dying to meet you."

Sophie seemed to be at a loss for words.

"I can't wait to tell her that you walked out of here today with your tits deliberately smeared in my cum."

She turned red, "Don't you dare!"

"Ha!..ha..ha!...I'm joking Sophie...I'd never say anything like that to her."

"You'd better not!" Maybe her colour was starting to drain away.

"I'll just email her."

She was bright red again. Her blue eyes bugged out. The veins on her neck popped out.

"I'm joking!"

"That's not funny!"

"Ha!..ha..haaaa! Why am I laughing then? Ha...ha..haa!"

She sat there breathing hard. Colour was slowly draining away.

"Sophie, you are so easy to wind up. I'm sorry. It wasn't fair on my part. I would never, ever say anything untoward to anyone about you. I promise and besides there wouldn't be anything to say. You are an exquisite lady, gracious and elegant."

"And I'm a slut."

"Honorary slut. When you're with me."

"Oh. I thought it was only while I was here at the resort."

Thank goodness her humour was back. "Hell no," I was on a re-bound, "when you are with me. Period."

1...56789...13