An Indigo Bunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what it was. It was my psyche, my better judgment warning me.

Sophie was a lady and I was treating her as a slut. In spite of her bravado talk and my cum on her tits...breasts. She was still a widow, a damaged person. And just like the black guy in my nightmare, I was barging on into her colon.

I needed to treat her like the lady that she really was. And not a slut that she pretended to be.

It was Thursday night. I looked at the clock on the side table and corrected myself – Friday morning. I couldn't do anything about it. By now she would have bought whatever bustier and slut clothes she needed, per my request. Did I request or tell her? Fuck. I was such a fucking asshole.

I seriously wondered if she was going to show up.

I tossed and turned in bed.

One thing I couldn't figure out. I was falling in love. I couldn't deny that. But was I unable to determine if I was falling in love with the lady or the cum smeared slut.

In the end, after a lot of tossing and turning I determined that it was both.

I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep again, but eventually I did.

*

I woke up with a start on Friday morning, a little shaken from last night's nightmare. Environment Canada had predicted that it was going to be warm and sunny for the whole long weekend.

My first impression looking outside, was that they may actually be right this time.

The first thing I did was text Sophie.

Are we still good for tonight?

The reply came, a full apprehension filled hour later.

Absolutely. See you 6:30ish. Love, Sophie.

Whew.

I had meetings out of the office all morning and I got back to the office after lunch. Fattie was ready to take off, "Have a great weekend Fattie, say hi to Lorenzo. Are you seeing the grand kids this weekend?"

"Yes," she answered. "Will you be seeing Sophie?"

"Absolutely. She's coming to stay the weekend."

"Oh that's so nice. Well, have fun and please don't forget to tell her that I like what she did with the flowers this year."

"Thanks Fattie. I will. Bye."

I checked my watch, 1:51. Four and a half hours to go. Lots of time.

It was three twenty five when I finished up my office work and closed the door behind me. I wasn't going to think about any of that work crap until Tuesday morning. I realized that the bell had just rung in Sophie's school and wondered if she too just did a similar mental switch-off.

Just the thought of her caused my cock to stir in my pants.

I tried to put the big black guy out of my head.

I turned the heater on in the hot tub, it had been off all week.

I lay the table. The table was in round mode for an intimate dinner. Clean white tablecloth, white plates, white napkins. Red napkin rings, one red candle on silver holder. I polished the silverware.

An extra white napkin was laid out at in the center of the table. I placed a white bowl and a butter dish with tea fresh tea light under it on the napkin.

3:55. Perfect.

Quick shower and shave. Tiny bit of aftershave. Hair combed.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash.

My best clean white underwear and black socks.

Ridged white shirt on. Black cufflinks on. Silly black tux buttons threaded and attached.

Black pants on.

Watch on. Check time 4:41.

My shoes needed a quick buff, just to get the dust off. Done.

Black bow tie, hand tied, not the clip-on type. It took me three goes at it but I got it just right. It never ceases to surprise me that I can remember how to do it.

With tux jacket slung over my arm I descended down the stair.

I popped the Billie Holiday – Forever Gold, a best of collection into the sound system and set everything up. I just had to press play. Stacked next to it I had complete selection of ten CDs, everything from Pink Floyd to Vivaldi.

I put an apron on.

Cocktails she said. So I made up a small pitcher of Margaritas. Two martini-style glasses were already chilling in the freezer.

Just in case she had a thing against tequila, I made up a jar of Manhattans' and put it into the fridge. Enough for two drinks. I'd just have to pull out two glasses, and pop in ice and a Maraschino cherry into each glass. The Angostura bitters were already built in.

I sliced up lemon and lime and left them in a dish in the fridge covered with a film of Saran Wrap.

Ice in the freezer in a bucket? Check. I checked the bottom shelf of the fridge. A couple of bottles of white wine, a big plastic jar of Clamato, cans of Bloody Mary, beer, lots – six different types Guinness to Steam Whistle, several plastic bottles of orange and yellow coloured fru-fru drinks. Yuk. Two cans of Smirnoff Ice whatever the hell that was and two cans of Strongbow Cider plus cans of tonic, soda, Coke, Ginger Ale and 7-Up. And the bar cabinet was full of booze.

I was pretty certain I had the cocktails covered. 5:25.

Dinner was going to be made outside in the outdoor kitchen. My only concern was that if Sophie really was dressed as I had asked, that she might be a little cool outside.

The perfect solution popped into my head. I bounded upstairs and found it. It was hanging in the back of my closet and still wrapped in plastic from the dry cleaners. Several years before I went to a fancy costume party dressed as Dracula wearing the same tux I had on. I held my thick black velvet cape in my hands. Fucking perfect. It even had a little collar and top clasp in the shape of a bat.

I washed and trimmed sugar snap peas, ready to be sautéed.

I washed and scrubbed two russet potatoes. I stabbed each one methodically, dried them and placed them on a paper towel in the microwave.

I put a little dish of sour cream on the table.

Chives were just coming up in the garden. I tore off a handful, washed and chopped them finely. They too went into a little dish and onto the table. 6:02.

Frozen Alaska King Crab legs were cut into maximum four inch lengths and stacked into a pot with an inch of water in it. Nut crackers, the little pokey fork tools and a pair of scissors where placed neatly on the table.

Baby-cut miniature carrots were stacked into a small pot, rinsed and left with an inch of water in the bottom.

One thick AAA Black Angus strip-loin steak was cut in half and rubbed every which way with Montreal steak spice. I wrapped it back up in the brown paper and put it back into the fridge.

I washed a big fat and ripe tomato and some fresh basil leaves. I sliced a ball of buffalo mozzarella cheese. Salad was alternate layers of sliced tomato, sliced cheese and fresh basil leaves. A quick line of good olive oil and exquisite balsamic vinegar was added on top and that was placed on the table with a little Saran wrap to protect it.

6:17 any time now.

Hors d'oeuvres. Dead simple. Six pre-made store-bought California roll sushi pieces placed on a servicing dish. Wasabi placed in the corner and a small dish of soya placed next to it. Green olives with pimento and green olives with garlic. Thin whole wheat French stick sliced and placed in a basket with white napkin. Hummus from a jar was scooped into a serving dish with a drizzle of olive oil in a center depression and a sprinkle of paprika and a couple of bits of chive for decoration. All that was set out onto the patio table.

I wiped down the kitchen counter.

Done.

I took my apron off and put my jacket on.

6:28.

I heard a car pull into the driveway.

I looked out through the little window in the front door. Thankfully it was Sophie getting out of the car, she was dressed in a beige raincoat. Her hair seemed to be up.

I rushed to the sound system and pressed play. Billie Holiday's Ain't Nobody's Business came on.

She knocked at the front door. I opened it.

"Oh my god!" Satiny black and red bustier, black stockings, red high heeled shoes, red satiny garter belt, shaved bald pussy, black gloves to above the elbow with the fingers cut out, bright red fingernails, gaudy red and black make-up, bright red lipstick, her light brown hair was done up with silky red and black ribbons and her raincoat was crumpled in a heap behind her on the front step.

"Hi Frank, you look nice. Can I have a kiss?"

Oh I kissed her. She had perfume on.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

I pulled her in by her gloved hand and closed the door. "Thank you." She walked down the hall with her bare bum swaying, "You can get my bags and my coat. Sorry, it's not part of my job description."

I couldn't because my cock was tenting in my pants.

"Cocktail?" she asked in a sing-song voice, "where's my cocktail?" And then to Lovie in the half-octave higher silly voice," Hi Lovie, what a good doggie you are."

"I'm sorry Sophie, what can I get you?" I followed her into the living room where she was scratching Lovie behind the ear.

"Oooh...how about a Cosmopolitan?"

"I don't even know what that is."

She stood and turned to face me. Her arms were folded under her breasts.

"You look great Sophie."

"I'm glad you like it. But let's see - a Cosmopolitan is vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime."

"Sorry no cranberry juice. How about a Margarita?"

"Mmm...I don't think so. Mint Julep?"

"Sorry no mint. But if you like bourbon I can do Manhattans." I said in what I thought was an upbeat voice.

"Mmmm...ah...I don't think so. How about a Planters Punch with pineapple?"

"I don't have any pineapple."

"Frank, did I come to the wrong resort?"

"I hope not!"

"Gin and It?"

"What's It?"

"Italian vermouth."

"Yes!" I did a happy dance. "Is that the red one?"

"Sweet red vermouth will be fine Frank. With gin and some ice. Are you okay Frank?"

"I need a drink."

"Well I'll have whatever you're having then."

"No you're not! You're having a frikkin' Gin and It!" I was shaking.

"Frank. Have you had a bad week or something?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She put her gloved arms around my shoulders and tilted up for a kiss. We kissed. She was soothing. And her bum cheeks were smooth. "One Gin and It coming up."

"Oooh, the table is set nicely, what are we having?"

"Surf and turf," I said as I fished out the booze bottles from the cabinet.

"Oh that will be nice. Frank, you're staring at my tizzy."

"Indeed I am, sorry."

"So you like it?"

"You bet."

"That's good because I expect your tongue there momentarily."

"And how was your week?" I asked as I made her drink.

"Full of anticipation and some shopping."

"One Gin and It, my dear Lady Sophie."

"Thank you kind sir."

"Victoria's Secret?"

"Mmmm...this is good."

I walked over to the fridge in the kitchen and pulled out the whole jar of Manhattans. "Shall we sit outside?" I unscrewed the lid and left it on the counter. I didn't need ice, nor maraschino.

"It might be a bit cool..."

"Ahhh...one moment madam." I brought her the cape and opened it out. Grinning she slipped her bare shoulders into the cape as I wrapped it around her."

"Black velvet, very nice. This will be perfect." I could see she was truly impressed. I did the bat clasp up.

"Look at you," I said. Red high heeled shoes stuck out from under the cape, her head with black and red lipstick and make-up, red and black ribbons on top and one hand also in black and red holding a martini glass with her bright red drink stuck out the front. "You're the perfect little vamp."

"The flowers have filled in," she said as we stepped out into the back patio, "they look great."

"Yes they do," thanks to you. "Fattie asked me tell you that you've done a very nice job with them." Let me get your bags and your coat, I'll be right back. Have a seat and help yourself to the munchies."

She packed quite a bit. I brought it all upstairs to the bedroom except for her purse which I left in the kitchen. I didn't dare to go into her purse to find the key to lock the Audi. Too creepy.

As I walked back to the patio, Sophie's cape parted and her stocking clad right leg came out. She put the red high heeled shoe on the seat, exposing her bare pussy. It opened up garishly, pink and inviting. She delicately held an olive with her red manicured right hand fingers.

"Care to have a treat before dinner?" She seductively placed the olive between her red lips.

I stopped with, I was sure, my jaw hanging down.

"I'm just doing my job Frank."

In my tux I got on my knees on the patio in front of Sophie. She rolled her hips back to allow more access. Her pink lips were parted, she was glistening inside. I held her stocking top clad thighs as my tongue took one long luscious lick, followed by one sucking kiss directly in her clitoris.

"You taste fantastic."

"And you're a good kisser Frank."

I stood up and sat down on the patio chair next to Sophie.

"Ohh..." she said with a frown.

"There'll be no dinner if we get started with that."

"But I've been waiting all week."

I chuckled, "Tell me Sophie, does it feel any different now that it's shaved."

She piped up with a thrill in her voice, "It sure does! It's all smooth and sexy."

"No kidding!"

"I've not been able to stop touching myself since I did it."

"When did you shave it?"

"Mmm...I ran a bath on Wednesday night."

"And you masturbated afterwards?"

"Right away."

"You're giving me an erection, you know that."

"And when I tried on my new purchases."

"Stop it."

"And at night as I lay in bed thinking about your erection."

I stood up, my cock was straining in my pants. "Another Gin and It Sophie?"

"No I'm okay. Are you?"

"No I'm not!"

"What's wrong?"

"You've got me horny as hell! Look!" I showed her my cock straining to get out.

"Well, bring it here and let me suck on it," she said with exasperation in her face.

"Do you really want to?"

"Yes!"

I stepped next to the patio chair that Sophie was sitting in. She immediately sat up and reached for the fastener at the top of my black pants. She unzipped me and in one motion pulled my pants and underwear down. My cock sprung up and stuck out through the front panels of my ridged white shirt. My pants were around my knees. My tux jacket was unbuttoned.

Ten bright red fingernails on delicate fingers that poked through shear black long sleeve gloves encircled my throbbing cock. Bright red lips slipped around my cock head. I could clearly see the black and red silk ribbons in Sophie's hair.

She stroked my cock and sucked on the knob end. She flipped it up and held it with her left hand and with a rapid flicking motion licked the entire length of the underside while massaging my balls with her right hand. Then she sucked it in again. I could see that her right hand disappeared down low into the cape. She pumped with the left hand and bobbed her head up and down while sucking. Her tongue was mercilessly lashing me, in rhythm I guessed, to the finger lashing she was giving her freshly shaved tizzy.

Perspiration broke out on my forehead. I had to take deep breaths. All of a sudden I was a little unsteady on my feet. I had to reach down and rest a few fingertips on Sophie's shoulders. My whole body was shaking.

She was relentless on my cock, clearly getting right into it.

She bulged it out one cheek and then the other before jamming it as far down her throat as she could manage. Her eyes bulged out and her whole head became red.

I'm sure my eyes were bulging out too.

She pulled off my cock, held it up and flicked the vein under the crown. And then sucked it back in and resumed bobbing her head up and down and while pumping my shaft.

My brain and my cock were both about to explode.

Sophie stopped, bit onto my cock a little and started snorting through her nose. From above I could see that her whole body jerked. I could visualize her bum hole clamping in rhythm.

That was it, the Rubicon was crossed. She just managed to get three more pumps in and I blasted off into her mouth. Her right arm pulled my jerking hips in as she gulped down my cum. Some was escaping from the corner of her red lips. Her mascara was running. And she kept on tugging on me trying to get it all in. She got it all.

She pulled her head off my cock and tilted her head up. Her eyes were closed. She gulped air in through her open mouth. The expression on her face was of supreme satisfaction. She opened her blue eyes and gazed at me as her right index finger pulled a little dribble of cum into her mouth. Her red lips closed on her fingertip.

"Mmm..."

Hooo...leee Shit!

"Thank you Frank." She still held my cock. She smiled.

"You're thankingme?Thank you!"

She let go of my cock. "Yes, thank you. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Huh? "How long?" I asked, pulling up my underwear.

"Since the bookstore I think."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well why didn't you say something then?"

"Oh sure Frank, how about here's a drawing of a Yellow Bellied Sapsucker, speaking of sap suckers do you mind dropping your pants so I can suck some of yours?"

"Ha!..ha..haa!"

"I'm sure the bookstore wouldn't have minded," she added. "Oh you're looking for fellatio? That will be down the F aisle next to the field guides. Shall I show you?"

"Just before fucking," I stammered.

"Always."

I couldn't get my shirt tucked in, I was laughing too hard. Eventually I managed to get myself sorted out. I sat down in the patio chair and picked up my drink. "Sophie," here's to a wonderful weekend."

"Indeed. Cheers."

"And to the Indigo Bunting."

"Yes, to the Indigo Bunting."

She had a last sip of her drink, I had a last big gulp of my jar of Manhattan.

"Gin and It goes well with semen," she said as she held out the empty glass towards me and gave it a little shake.

"Another Gin and It? I'm afraid I won't be able to do the semen bit for a few minutes."

"Oh that's okay."

I grabbed her glass and came back with a fresh one for her and a glass of Barbera D'Asti red Italian for myself.

"You didn't really think that in the bookstore," I said as I laid her glass down.

"Thank you. Well, I did find you attractive."

"Yeah but, I know you Sophie."

"Yabut?"

I chuckled. "Yabut, you're not going to think, gee there's a good looking guy I think I'd like to suck his cock. Only guys think like that."

"Really, when you see a good looking man do you immediately think about sucking his penis? Or does that thought take a little while to seep in?"

I was laughing too hard to answer.

"Oh I see what you mean," she laughed, "what you meant was when guys see an attractivewoman, they immediately want to have sex with them."

"Yes."

"Oh. So when did you first want to have sex with me?"

"In the bookstore."

"Oh, that's sweet."

"Well, you know that bit about the field guide?"

"Yes?"

"I didn't really need one."

"Huh?"

"I was down there because I was trying to look up your skirt!"

"Ahh!..ha..haa!" Sing-song.

We were both clutching our sides howling with laughter.

"Why are you...laughing? I stammered, "itworked!"

"Stop it," she said, clutching her left arm across her pelvis, the other hand was waving in my face, "I'm going to get a nose bleed from laughing too hard."

I staggered to get up and find a box of tissues. We both needed some. Her make-up was ruined.

I turned the barbeque on for the steak.

"Seriously Sophie, you've changed quite a bit. Two weeks ago, when you made Sunday night dinner you were dressed elegantly, look at you now."

"Do you prefer this?"

"In truth, I love them both. The Lady and the Vamp. Do you feel that you have changed?"

"It didn't even occur to me to shave my...tizzy. I would never have dressed this way, had you not suggested it. So at least in that respect yes, I've changed."

"For the better?"

"You've made my life better," she held out her manicured fingernails to take my hand. I did. "I've not been this happy in years. Decades." she said and smiled warmly.

1...7891011...13