All Comments on 'An Interesting Summer; Pt. 01 Ch. 01'

by jetblack657

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

A 2 foot cock is a fetish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped at the "over 2 feet long' dick....Really ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A two foot cock? How dumb are you? Glad I didn't read past that bit of stupidity.

NicolaiHelNicolaiHelover 1 year ago

This is clearly a fantasy story combined with modern times. However, I feel you went far too light on the character intro. Are the main chars horse/human hybrids? Are they centaurs? Are there regular humans? Is the young horse man/centaur able to date humans?

Honestly, an exploration of the chars would really help and also create world building depth.

It’s an interesting concept… and it needs much more introduction…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humans or not, PLEASE CONTINUE this! Mom should've sneaked in and took the bag of cum back to her room! When he woke up and noticed the bag gone, he could've walked down the hall naked and watched as she poured its contents onto her body and into her mouth!

There's so much more that can, and should happen between Claire and Nick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

simply too good, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What are they horse's he has a 2 foot chock and a tail come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of a story is this??? Seems like there horse's with mane's tails and hoofs it just seems weird?????????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous