All Comments on 'An Interview with Dawn'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CheatManCheatManalmost 19 years ago
Mission successful

These series of interviews were quite great, and more that served its purpose of allowing VertigoJ time to work on PoF 21 while we wait for it, as well as increasing anticipation for it!

Good job dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another great one

i must say this is my favorite interview by far. now all the interveiws are done, you can work on ch.21 the interviews were great. now if you would be so kind as tho finish ch. 21 by the way did i say i would like you to finish ch. 21? hurry up :)

ryno

ryno506ryno506almost 19 years ago
another great one

i must say this is my favorite interview by far. now all the interveiws are done, you can work on ch.21 the interviews were great. now if you would be so kind as tho finish ch. 21 by the way did i say i would like you to finish ch. 21? hurry up :)

ryno

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful, man. Absolutely wonderful. Dawn is so hot. Enjoyed the Alice interview as well.

I wish you weren't having computer problems, for your sake, and I won't lie... mine as well, haha... Should elaborate on your journal so maybe someone could help you out.

calamitiecalamitiealmost 19 years ago
comes the dawn

hey, dawn surprised me a little with some of her answers! just when i thought i had her pegged...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
21!!!!!

Great interview and all that yatta yatta yatta. When the fuck is ch 21 coming out its been many many(oh so many...) months since the last chapter came out. I don't care if you repeat yourself just write the rooten tooten chapter. I NEED IT!!

Texas1982Texas1982over 18 years ago
You're good!

Wow! You have a real gift for character depth and development. Your characters are SO real. And the interviews were just brilliant.

I almost suspect that you're really just a fly on the wall (with a computer apparently) and you're just writing this as you see it unfold. If you really are just making these characters up then you must be drawing off of some kind of multiple-personality disorder because it's hard to believe that all four of them came from the same imagination.

I'd also like to say that I started reading this series for the erotic/porn value. Now I'm just genuinly interested in what happens next! The fact that the stories are hotter than hell is just a bonus.

And what's with the "I'm not a REAL writer so don't judge me" crap!?! There are successfully published writers out there that would give their left nut to have your talent.

Keep up the good work. And of course...GIVE US CHAPTER 21!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dawn is fucking Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous