An Interview with Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn: I'm not about to tell people where I work. I've had my fair share of stalkers, thank you very much. But if you want to know, it's a clothes store and a very expensive one, so I doubt I'll be seeing any of you there. But, just to make you suffer, I'll tell you that there's this hot 19-year-old girl that works there as well, and I think we've done it in every changing room. [grins maliciously]

Interviewer: It's so nice to see your sadistic side. But what about the other part of the question?

Dawn: My career? I guess I don't have one, well, not properly. I didn't go to college, but I figure I can get a modelling contract if I want. I have friends whose agents have asked me, but I don't think I'm ready to travel yet. And I can usually rely on the guy I'm going out with to provide for me.

Interviewer: That's very ... honourable of you.

Dawn: No, it's not – it's lazy. But, hey, when you've got tits like these [gripping them firmly] who cares about a career?

Interviewer: [clears throat loudly] Moving on. Um ... yes, let's see ... our next question comes fromGoonie Boy, who I'm sure has provided us with a nice, safe... Oh.

Dawn: What? Is he asking about that time I stole Josh's action figure? Because that was totally blown out of proportion. I mean, there were no bananas in the house, and I neededsomething.

Interviewer: [frowning] Er ... what?

Dawn: Nothing. [laughs]

Interviewer: Yes, well, anyway, Goonie Boy has asked you to describe your first ... bisexual encounter. If you could.

Dawn: Sure. Uh, let's see. Um... Er...

Interviewer: Can you remember it?

Dawn: Shut up, I'm thinking. Okay, I'm pretty sure it was with Lara.Prettysure. It might have been that chick in ninth grade ... what was her name? Celene, or something. No, that was after Lara. Okay. Um ... basically I was sleeping over at Lara's house, and we were playing truth or dare, like a pair of little schoolgirls, and I dared her to kiss me. So she did, then she dared me to put my finger in my cunt and show her, so I did. One thing led to another and soon we were sixty-nineing on the bed.

Interviewer: Just like that?

Dawn: Well, like I said, one thing led to another. First we made out, and played with each other's tits, stuff like that. It was the first time for both of us, so we were both curious.

Interviewer: And had you had sex before this?

Dawn: No. But I'd given head. Quite a bit of it actually. [smiles]

Interviewer: And how old were you?

Dawn: I don't think I should say that.

Interviewer: Good point. Uh ... can I ask when you first discovered masturbation?

Dawn: It was earlier than that time with Lara. I can't remember when the very first time was, I just remember touching my cunt and, over a few weeks, starting to play with it and put things inside and stuff.

Interviewer: Er ... what sort of things?

Dawn: Well, at first it was just my fingers, then more of my fingers, then a carrot, then a banana, then my bedpost, and theeeen ... I used to use the showerhead and the washing machine sometimes. I tried using the faucet in the bath, but it was too awkward. And I used my pillow heaps as well. A glue stick once, when I was desperate. Which, by the way, don't try at home.

Interviewer: I can imagine. We have another question here from Goonie Boy, and quite a bold one I must say. He asks whether you'll go out with him.

Dawn: That depends.

Interviewer: On what?

Dawn: On what he looks like.

Interviewer: And that's it?

Dawn: Wait. What do you mean by going out? If you dating, then it depends on a lot of other things as well, but if you're talking about a quick fuck, then it's mainly the looks thing.

Interviewer: Ah. Very ... noble of you.

Dawn: Hey, you can live in denial if you want, but that's the way it is, pal. Survival of the fittest, remember? Or were you busy playing chess during that particular biology lesson?

Interviewer: Actually, if you must know, chess club meetings were held on Thur—

Oh. I see. Well, moving on. Our next question comes from an anonymous reader, who asks why you are carrying on your antics with Lara when you are supposedly in love with Josh.

Dawn: Uh ... because she's a girl? Somehow I don't think Josh cares. And before this whole love thing, I wasn't exactly being faithful to him. Not that I needed to be.

Interviewer: So you were seeing other boys when you first began with Josh?

Dawn: I wasn'tdating any of them, and there weren't many, but yeah, I fucked a few guys on the side. It was mostly head though. Josh is fun, but I've got a big appetite. It's just the sex that feels crappy with other guys now. But, since this love thing started, I've stopped, because I feel bad. Which, by the way, is Josh's fault again.

But as for Lara, I'm not going to stop. And I don't think Josh wouldwant me to. Do you know how excited he gets when I tell him about the things we do together? I whisper them in his ear just before he cums and he gushes like horse. And anything that gets more cum for me is worth continuing.

Interviewer: You're a ... fan of it then?

Dawn: Looooooove cum. I could bathe in it. It's so awesome feeling a hot load shot over your face and in your mouth. And getting it up your snatch is incredible as well. Especially when it's your brother's. [grins] Fuck, I need Josh. Where is the bastard?

Interviewer: Ah, perhaps we should move on before things get ... heated in here.

Dawn: Aye-aye, captain.

Interviewer: We have another question here fromGoonie Boy who is inquiring about your favourite type of lingerie.

Dawn: Hey, that's a good question. I like that question. Um ... I don't really have a favourite. [laughs] But Ihave to change. I can't wear the same type for more than few days, I just get bored. But, I love thongs, they're fun. I have a bit of everything actually. I own more underwear than any other clothing item, even shoes! I like silky stuff, especially for bras. I'll wear lace occasionally; I have cutesie cotton pairs, because most guys like that, including Josh, of course. But sometimes I'll just go bare.

Interviewer: As in ... no underwear?

Dawn: No, as in a chastity belt. What do you think?

Interviewer: And, does this happen often?

Dawn: Not a lot, but sometimes I used to stick a dildo in my pussy and leave it in all day at school, and I'd have about twenty orgasms. It was awesome. Plus, if I know I'm going to have sex, it saves time. But I'm sure you know all about that. [grins]

Interviewer: Well, naturally, of course.

Dawn: [nods sceptically] Uh-huh.

Interviewer: Our next question comes fromDaedalus. He asks whether you've informed Lara that Josh and Valerie are now 'just friends', seeing as she was so keen on this information a few weeks ago.

Dawn: [rolls eyes] Do you people understand the concept of hyperbole? Just because Lara says something, it doesn't mean she means it. It was just a comment. She doesn'tactually want to have sex with Josh. I mean, sure, if they were both there, she'd probably fuck him, but she's not pursuing him or anything.

Interviewer: Suppose she were ... would you tell her?

Dawn: Hell no.

Interviewer: Why not?

Dawn: Have I not made myself clear over the last hour or so? Ilove sex. I want as much sex as I can get, and as much cum as I can get for that matter. Like I said, it's bad enough sharing Josh with Jacquie, but to let Lara fuck him as well would mean I only get scraps. Ideally, I want Josh fucking me 24/7.

Interviewer: And you think he has that kind of stamina?

Dawn: Of course not. No one does. Sex is meant to be for reproduction after all. Somehow, I don't think Mother Nature was taking our physical pleasure into account when she cooked up the idea. Otherwise, every guy walking around would have a ten-inch cock and every girl would have double d's and a tight pussy. But then that wouldn't be any fun.

Interviewer: Because you wouldn't stand out?

Dawn: Exactly.

Interviewer: All right, then, our next question comes fromJT, who asks about the sort of guy you're looking for.

Dawn: Assuming I wasn't fucking my brother every single night?

Interviewer: Uh ... yes.

Dawn: Well, number one on the list would be that he had to be my brother. But, seeing as only one guy in the world fits that bill, it's not the most important point. I obviously want someone who's good in bed and has the stamina to keep up with me. But, aside from physical things, he has to be funny, but not obnoxiously funny. I don't like those guys who cut in with jokes every time they think of one. The hottest guy at a club is always that guy who can make a sly joke in an indifferent kind of drawl; you know, when it sounds like they're not even aware that they're making a joke. Like Josh.

Interviewer: Oh, is Josh funny?

Dawn: Clamp it, Scrooge. Also, he has to be kind, which is a no-brainer really. And I like seeing guys with kids, I don't know why. I think that's Josh again. And he can't be really dumb, evenif he has a foot long. I tried that and it just didn't work. I think his name was Ricky. So, Ricky, if you're reading, or if youcan read, you were the one who taught me that size doesn't matter, unless it's your brain. [waves hand dismissively] He was an oaf.

Interviewer: I can imagine. Also from JT, do you masturbate? And, if so, how often and with what?

Dawn: Uh, can't you put a "See above" label or something?

Interviewer: Well, we already know what you use to pleasure yourself, but how often do you do it.

Dawn: [shrugs] Every night at least.

Interviewer: Really?

Dawn: I don't get those people who say that you should be having sex instead. Why not have both? Every experience is different – sex, group sex, oral, fingering, dildos, gang bangs, using food, doing it upside down... Everything has its own importance, and fingering myself is just the same. I can't fall asleep at night anymore unless I stick some fingers in my cunt and cum. I mean, sure, it's nice when Josh is there beside me and I've got his cum in my pussy, but it doesn'thave to be that way.

Interviewer: You're a very, very interesting woman, Dawn.

Dawn: Aw, shucks, Lancelot; do you think we can get on with the questions now?

Interviewer: Yes, of course. Ahem. Another question from JT here: what was your reason for starting a physical relationship with your brother?

Dawn: Seriously, do I even need to answer that? I found out Josh was fucking Jacquie, I got curious, I wanted to fuck him, so I did. That's all.

Interviewer: So you don't think there was any subconscious yearning to get closer to your brother? To apologise for the things you'd put him through?

Dawn: Hah! What about the things he putme through? And no, that's not why. I did it because I was curious. And when I realised it felt good, I kept doing it. Plain and simple.

Interviewer: When you're having sex with Josh, do you think of him as a man, or as your younger brother?

Dawn: Younger brother, definitely. Well, not always younger, but Ialways think of him as my brother, because ... well, hello? Awesome sex. Sometimes he looks a lot older though; I don't know why. And he can feel just like one of the older guys I've been with, so I guess he's maturing. But sometimes I like asking my baby brother to drive his cock into my pussy and fill me with his cum. [smiles sweetly]

Interviewer: Yes, of course. Now, our next question comes fromRyno506; he wishes to know what you would do if Jacquie were to learn of your intimate relationship with Josh.

Dawn: What would I do? [shrugs] Probably ask her to join in. I mean, I know Jacquie isn't into girls (as far as I know) and I'm not sure howI'd feel about doing that, but we wouldn't have to have any contact. And even if we did, I wouldn't mind.

Interviewer: [swallows] You wouldn't?

Dawn: Not really. I mean, it seems a bit weird, because she's my sister, but then I'm not exactly innocent of that crime at the moment. Plus, she hasincredible tits – whowouldn't want to play with them?

Interviewer: Indeed. Well, moving on – quickly – Ryno also wishes to know whether the implication you dropped about telling Jacquie of your time with Josh was genuine or not.

Dawn: Huh? When did I say that?

Interviewer: Quite a few weeks ago, I think. You said that youmight inform Jacquie.

Interviewer: Oh, that. Nah, I didn't mean that. It's up to Josh, really. And even if it wasn't, living in secret sin isfun! I win either way, really.

Ah, I think our final question here comes fromMike, who asks whether you have ever shared a ... guy ... with Lara.

Dawn: Of course I have. Heaps of times. More than one as well. [grins mischievously] But maybe I shouldn't go into that.

Interviewer: Well, as much I'm sure your readers would like you to, we're unfortunately out of time. I think I can safely say, though, on behalf of your readers, that it's been fun. And I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Dawn: [smiles] Always. I love exhibitionism. Do you think I got them all to jack off? [laughs]

Interviewer: Quite possibly, I think.

Dawn: Awesome.

Interviewer: Well, Dawn, it's been a pleasure, and we hope to see a lot more of you in future.

Dawn: I'm sure you do. Bye, guys. Don't squeeze too hard, okay? [runs out] Where the fuck is Josh?

Interviewer:And there you have it, folks. Seven of your favourite characters answering the questions thatyou wanted answered. And they say celebrities pay no attention to their fans. Well, I must say, it's certainly been fun for me, and I hope it has for you, too. But even though there are no more interviews to come at present, you can all look forward to another instalment of Party of Five, which should be ready shortly, especially if you hassle VertigoJ enough. Why not send him a threatening e-mail or spam his online journal? (You can find it in his contact page). I'm sure he'd love that.

Thank you all, and goodbye for now.

* * * * *

* Not intended as a stab at the British; it just kind of fell into place. I actually like the British, as you can see from the humour I use.

12