All Comments on 'An Interview with Josh'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ryno506ryno506almost 19 years ago
this is great

i thought the idea of doing interviews was cool but i was worried you couldnt pull it off successfully, i was wrong though this is great and i cant wait to read the others please hurry with them.

Ryno

CheatManCheatManalmost 19 years ago
with flying colors

This is was a pretty nice concept to begin with, to break the fourth wall in this fashion. VertigoJ pulled it off in a nice fashion, passing the test of answering reader questions with flying colors. For reasons i won't go into, i felt the interviewer was a little tad bit too much. However, i really dig the conversational style of this work versus the straight answer/question format.

Can't wait for more from Vertigo J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
soso

Humorous but I would much rather he complete the story

xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
Great!

Hey keep up the good work man, that was a really funny and enjoyable read. Don't mean to rush you but... HURRY WITH POF! lol its the best series on the site, because it has an actual plot with developed characters (both ways hehe). I can't stand stories that just jump into the action. Anyways... keep posting these interviews man, they're great, even though they're kinda random lol. Nice job! --- xenocide101

calamitiecalamitiealmost 19 years ago
joshy

aww, this reminded me how much i missed joshy. i actually didn't think i would like the omniscient interviewer format but i totally dug it. also, josh got to be a little mouthy to him (the interviewer/sprite), and josh usually bites his tongue around his sisters (uh, well, not literally bites his tongue, because actually, when he's with his sisters, he uses his tongue more for... (~~~crackling static & snowy screen~~~)..... "ANNND now a word from the sponsors of our show..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Exposure?

Great interview!

Now that Josh knows that "we" all know "everything," will he change? I HOPE not. Let Josh be Josh!

We want chap 21! We want chap 21! <grin>

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dreadfully Entertaining

Loved the interview!

Very creative piece, but i would have expected more questions.

This just increases my longing for PoF 21!

(Salivating at mouth) ... sorry.

Keep up the excellent stories!

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make chapter 21 please

Wahaha... Awaiting chapter 21

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the interviewing format is great!

And 18 year old Josh is funny, cute, and iconic. I mean, he's a model for all actual and wannabe sisterhumpers. Lots of big brothers look around in their family and notice that their kid sister's got a really sweet ass. They smile as they think how nice it'd feel to slide their fat brotherly prick up their little sister's cute little slit and unload their big balls up in there. Give her a great big twatful of their creamy brotherly sperm. Maybe even fuck a baby or two up sis's little cunt...

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago

This comment is academic now given the length of time since the Party of Five story was last updated.

However, I just wanted to say that Josh needs to stop looking for 'greener grass' and accept the situation he is in. He has three sisters who love him, maybe even being 'in love' with him and even if they aren't in love with him at the moment. As their relationship continues they will likely fall in love with him. Dawn has already indicated that she is in love with him and has given up seeing other guys. Jacquie has refused a date with another guy because of her relationship with Josh.

Josh has admitted that he feels more that sibling love for his sisters so why is he still pursuing a relationship with Valerie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous