All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 08'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thnx

how many more chptrs do you planing to write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking depraved and decadent

Absolutely mind blowing, mother, son,daughter and aunt all fucking each other’s brains out, it don't get any better than this. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 6 years ago
Very Good just keep it in the family and no other guys

I really like the dynamic of the story one if the best out there just don't include any other guys not even children of the aunt, keep it between the 4 girls and Mike. I think this one's gonna be winner

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 6 years ago
More please!

Please continue with Mom and Aunt and Lori. Many possible combinations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best stories

Please could you post the next chapters soon these are some of the best story's on here now, love reading them please keep up the fantastic work

Oldfart47Oldfart47almost 6 years ago
Great so far

I hope there are more to come soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TUMID BESPECTACLED

Always nice to see an little used word such as tumid in a story. Swollen, distended, inflated, bulging etc. However you seem to use it in a secondary meaning such as bombastic, pompous, overblown and all. Perhaps a bit much.

Bespectacled, as was mentioned rudely in an earlier comment, was really overused to the point of annoyance. Other than that a great story which needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
utterly, deliciously, exquisitely erotic. You have a truly magical way of bringing

each and every scene to life... Your descriptions make it easy to hear every panted squeal, every mewling whimper; the slurping, decadent debauched music accompanying every ecstatic thrust, ravenous kiss, and gluttonous mouthful of lover's exquisite flesh... It begins to seem like the pages should be wrinkled, sodden with moisture, impossible though that would be. Good god, you are a master. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

My only complaint is that Mike's oceans of delightfully, magnificently potent sperm have not yet been poured out upon the lucious, verdant, fecund womb of his enchanting, gorgeous, utterly exquisite sister, Lyla. It is a travesty that simply must be addressed! At this rate, Lyla's luscious pussy is going to revolt out of jealousy over all the attention that her sumptuous, perfect ass is getting instead of her perfect little pussy. I trust you to remedy this situation in your typical, wonderfully extravagant, scorching hot style, though, so I'm not too worried about it. Oh, and I'm a little worried about Lori, and how she's going to react...I hope she gets a good helping of brotherly love, too, even though she's been a bit of a bitch to Mike. She may not have her mother's or sister's body, but she certainly can't be ugly, and she *is* his sister. It feels like it would be cruel to exclude her, but I'm sure you know how you want to handle the situation, and I have no doubt it'll be great.

PS: for the love of god, *please* don't add any males! That's all. Thanks again for an awesome story!

jwoodiejwoodieover 5 years ago
More, please!

Maybe Lyla can blindfold and restrain Lori and then pillage her butt with what she claims is an incredibly lifelike dildo, but is really Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There already *is* more. Chapter 9 parts 1 & 2 were posted on June 11th and 24th (2017) respectively, on Patreon.

Chapter 10 was posted on February 2nd 2018 as a collection of parts 1 & 2.

Seeing as how chapter 6 was posted on February 11th 2017, chapter 7 parts 1 & 2 were posted on April 2nd and 17th  (2017) respectively, and chapter 8 was posted May 9th 2017, you can extrapolate the time until Chapters 9 and 10 will be available for non-patrons. I recommend becoming a patron, personally. It's 5 bucks a month, and you get access to the stories (and there are lots of stories that haven't even had their first chapter here yet!) as soon as they're posted, while also helping the author (the fellow that is providing you with this bit of delightfully titillating entertainment) pay his bills! All for a bit less than the price of a spicy chicken sandwich meal at Chick-fil-A! (Yes, I eat there. No, it doesn't bother me. If my eating habits bother you, piss off, k? Cool) So, next time you feel like a meal at Chick-fil-A, save the cash and consider it that months payment! It's well worth it, in my opinion.

ZenZerker, you write a hell of a good story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way, way too much of...

..the same. The plot line gets diluted over dozens of pages of repetition. Had to fast forward a lot, but not much interesting came up. I might try a couple of the author's other series, in case it gets more imaginative. Excellent, if perhaps overdone use of adjectives - just subjective on my part. No typos or bad grammar, which is unusual on this site, and I applaud you for that. I did enjoy it, but found it verbose. Potential there, as you have the mechanics of language already under your belt. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please

Could You Please Post More here .. As it is it kind of left Me Wondering How Long before Lori Gets into the Act .. By The way How long was She tied Up ??

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
When are you going to post the next chapters?

I'm waiting for new chapters and it doesn't look like the author is going to post them. It has been months since chapter 8 was posted and we are still waiting. I went to patreon to take a look and chapter 12 was the last one posted there.

I get it, he wants his patreons to have the stories available for them first. It's fine and all. But what about us? Will we have access to those chapters or do we have to subscribe to his patreon?

I hope ZZ will post new chapters here because if he uses those 8 chapters as an appetizer to compel us to join his patreon, that's low. It' s either you post the entire story for free (with some delay to make it worthwhile to join patreon) or you don't post it at all (or just the first chapter to introduce the story and let the readers what's it about).

The story is great but it's frustrating to wait months for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is well written but the sex scenes get repetitive and a bit over long. I would recommend stretching out the seduction longer, like the first chapter. If you have already arrived at the destination there is nowhere to go but drive in circles if you want to keep on driving.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

meanwhile the other sister is forgotten about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....