An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then led them to the bedroom and had them remove my pants and male G-string as they took turns sucking my cock and balls. I then picked up Titiana, placed her on the bed and removed her G-string over her boots as I ate her cunt. After giving her an orgasm, I repeated that to Lyla eating her to an orgasm. Then I placed Lyla over Titiana and took turns fucking both women. I ended up cumming in both of their pussies and had them eat each other out. Once that was done, I asked them, "Do either of you want something to eat? I'll order something from room service as I have a proposal Lyla already has accepted."

Titiana asked, "Am I being set-up? Your a good fuck just as Lyla said you would be, but seriously what's this about?"

Lyla then told her, "Follow us. We will explain, everything is good. We just thought you might want a taste of what you would be experiencing if you accept his proposal."

All of us put back on our G-strings and then sat down at the table.

I began, "A lawyer approached me offering me and 9 women willing to go through what I will be laying out for you this morning, $500,000 each. for a total of $5 Million in cash divided equally among all 10 of us. They are asking me to find 9 women willing to fuck me and each other while being recorded, and wearing sexually explicit comic book costumes that will leave your ass cheeks exposed and leave your cleavage exposed in certain public settings, mostly convention sites between Memorial Day and Labor Day next year. The costume you would wear would be the Shi outfit. The pictures are in the book, the description of who Shi should be is on the card. I am to call the phone number when I get 9 women who will agree to the terms of the deal. We will then meet somewhere, wearing only robes and sandals and get measured for our costumes and have unnecessary hair removed from our bodies. The guy paying out the $5 Million to us all, is also covering the cost of the costumes and our storage or rental costs."

Titiana answered, "Listen this is a lot of information. I like fucking you both. The nudity is not a problem for me. Neither really is the fucking. My issue and maybe it isn't an issue is the money. I pull in $1K a night five nights a week from stripping alone. That's about $65K over that period I would lose from stripping over those 3 months. I pull in another $5K each weekend for nude modeling gigs, so that's around $65K for nude modeling, totaling $130K from stripping and nude modeling. Of that money $100K would have been reinvested in my investments and earn me an extra $20K. Okay, I'm in to the fucking, sucking and exposure between Memorial Day and Labor Day next year. So, who do we need to add to our group?"

"Here's the card, Lyla is Avengelyne, I am Evil Ernie, and you are Shi. We just need to find our Lady Death, Jade, Red Sonja, Vampirella, Pantha, Vandala, and Dejah Thoris."

"Okay if we are doing this then I need to come clean with you both. First my real name is Grace Ito, my mother disowned me long ago when a video was sent to my parents of me stripping on stage, getting gang banged and then eating pussy during my senior year in college. Titiana Fukuyama is my stage name. I already know who our Jade is. My roommate who has been my roommate since college, who also helped me finish and graduate from college, is bored with her job as a bank teller. She fucks my dad for extra money when he comes by the apartment to give me money. Anyway as part of our sorority initiation and experience, like me, she stripped on stage, was involved in a naked marathon, a naked volleyball tournament, a naked sexual scavenger hunt, and numerous gang bangs and sex orgies. I have talked to her about stripping and nude modeling, which earns more in a month than what she earns in a year. She will be gagging to join us if we invite her to a sex orgy and then after fucking her, give her this presentation. We have over 8 months to find the rest of these sluts."

Lyla then asked, "Do you think we can get Candi and Lily to agreed to join us? If they did we would have our Red Sonja and Vampirella."

Grace answered, "Yeah, but remember they hate each other. Plus they are both greedy little bitches. They may look good naked, but we would have to put up with their shit for three months and I do not think any of us want to deal with them for more than we have to. Plus you know how crazy and territorial most strippers are, especially if they don't have any other side hustle like you and me both have. I may know of a redhead who would be perfect for this and is a cool person. However, she also does pornography in addition to being a nude model. So, she may earn enough in three months from fucking and exposing herself to make $500K mean nothing to her."

I asked, "Why would that be?"

Grace answered, "Porn stars earn more money to appear naked and fuck on set than what we earn in a week from stripping. So, let's say they earn $5K a day and work five days in a week shooting porn. Then they earn another $5K per weekend to do nude modeling. That's $30K a week or roughly $390K for a 3 month period. If they go stripping they can bring in for every girl in the club $5K per night, with them earning a percentage of the night from the drinks & cover charges in addition to what they earn from the cash given to them by the customers during a stage or lap dance, because they bring their fans to the club, some of those fans travel from other cities or states. That could mean tens of thousands of dollars per night. If they do that once a week, they earn over $130K for three months depending how much they earn off of their deal with the clubs and their own dancing."

Grace continued, "Not only that, but if they have a cut of their movies, stripping at a club helps promote their porn flicks and puts more money in their pockets from sales of their videos. Add in web cams, and if you're big enough of a porn star, then clearing over $500K in a 3 month period is easily accomplished. But no names like me and Lyla won't earn that much, unless if we do at least 65 porn movies, starring in at least 5 of them and can headline every night at a different strip club."

Lyla then said, "We have the room for the night, so let's fuck, go to sleep together and then eat breakfast together. We can talk about this shit then."

So that's what we did, we removed our G-strings, sucked and then fucked and fell asleep in the suite's bedroom.

---

Ruby Flame

---

We woke up the next morning put back on what we wore last night, I put back on my leather male thong, tight leather pants, leather boots, leather vest and leather jacket. Lyla and Grace put back on their G-strings, micro dresses, and thigh boots. We decided to get some breakfast together and found a small restaurant a few blocks away called Breakfast Boudoir. Lyla paid to extend our room time once we reached the lobby.

As it was 11 AM, we were among their last customers. The strawberry blond hostess wore pink stiletto slippers with fuzzy toe holds, pink stockings, a pink merry widow with garters attached to the stockings, and pink thong panties. The red headed waitress for this restaurant was wearing a red demi cup bra, red G-string, red garter belt, red stockings and a pair of red stiletto slippers with fuzzy toe holds. The hostess told us her name was Bunny Hop, the waitress introduced herself as Ruby Flame. The cook was a dude wearing sandals, boxer shorts and a wife beater t-shirt.

After we had a chance to look at the menus, Ruby came over to get our orders.

"Walk of shame? I can sniff the smell of sex off the 3 of you."

"Yeah, we had a threesome last night. Now the question is can I buy that bra off of you while we eat breakfast?" I asked.

"Hey Bunny, can customers rent my bra while they eat their breakfasts?"

"Um, charge them $200 to rent your bra and split it with the restaurant."

I pulled out 2 $100 bills and Ruby opened the front clasp of her bra and revealed two large tits. At the time there were only 4 other customers in the restaurant and they were all guys over 20 years old, including three men in business suits who were eating at their own tables. The fourth guy was wearing a polo shirt and a pair of slacks and dress shoes. They all cheered when Ruby exposed her tits. I handed the bra over to Lyla.

"Okay, now I am topless, what do you three perverts want for breakfast?"

Grace spoke first, "Your pussy, but I will settle for a Blueberry muffin and the quiche, along with a latte."

I looked to Layla to make the next order, "Your pussy does sound good, does it taste like cherries? No? Then I will order the strawberry and cream stuffed french toast, with a bowl of fresh fruit and a glass of cranberry juice."

I then gave my order, "You guys close by noon, so maybe if you and my girls are up for it we can have a foursome after you close. However, for breakfast, I will have the tall stack of chocolate chip pancakes, a side of sausage and a glass of lemonade. Oh, and bring us a round of waters. And last is there anyway we can also purchase that pesky G-string from you and see if the carpet matches the drapes?"

Ruby answered, "This G-string barely covers what pubic hair I have, but I doubt the city would like me serving food with pubic hair exposed, so you will just have to wait to find that out after I clock out."

She left us, put in our order and brought back three glasses of water,

Lyla showed me and Grace, that Ruby's bra size was a 32 Double-D.

One of the guys checked his watch and called Ruby over to pay for breakfast. Ruby came over and then he asked me if I could take a picture of him with Bunny and Ruby. He then gave Bunny $200 to get her to pull her tits out of her top, So I took a picture of both Bunny and Ruby topless with this business man on his cell phone. He then left. Bunny went to put her tits away and I gave her $200 to keep them out until we left for home. So, now both Bunny and Ruby had their big tits exposed, as well as their ass cheeks.

The guy in the polo shirt was the next to check his phone and pay his check. He likewise asked me to take photos of him between Bunny and Ruby with their tits out.

That left the two other guys and the three of us. Bunny and Ruby then brought our breakfast to our table after the second guy left. I could see both women getting wet as their crotches had turned darker shades of pink and red respectively.

Breakfast was good and our conversations were minimal. As we ate, both of the other two guys cashed out and they asked me to take pictures of them with Bunny and Ruby with their phones. Once the last guy left. Bunny closed and locked the front door, leaving the three of us and the three of them.

As Bunny came by our table I heard her tell Ruby, watch those three and get them what they need. I'm going to help my hubby clean up the kitchen and then maybe get some fucking from him."

Before, she could get to the back I asked her, "Now that you are closed, can I rent those panties from both you and Ruby for the rest of our stay here? And can we get more comfortable?"

Bunny whose tits were out thought about it and then said, "Okay for $200 each both Ruby and I will rent you our panties and you and your girls can get more comfortable."

So, Grace paid her $200 and gave Ruby another $200 and watched them peel off their panties. Bunny had a landing strip of strawberry blond hair, while Ruby had a red dot of fur. Bunny then ran to the back. While that took place, both Grace and Lyla removed their dresses exposing their tits, then they removed their G-strings. I stood up and dropped my pants and removed my male G-string. I unbuttoned my vest and the three of us ate naked. About three minutes later we saw Bunny and the cook fucking each other in the kitchen doorway.

I finished my breakfast first, while Grace was still working on her muffin and Lyla was working on her fruit. Ruby cleared most of our plates and refilled our drinks, before coming back over. I had her sit on my lap and fondled her tits. Her pussy was dribbling on my right thigh as we watched Grace and then Lyla finish their breakfasts.

It was 12:30 PM by that time and we still had the room at the hotel until 3 PM, so we cashed out. Took nude pictures with the staff of Breakfast Boudoir, and then got dressed. Lyla, Grace and I waited for Ruby to get dressed, While Bunny put back on her thong and told Ruby she could leave early, that she and the hubby would clean up.

Once Ruby went to a nearby room and took off the rest of her uniform. We watched as she changed into a black thong, put on a pair of black athletic shorts, then put on a black athletic bra, with a baseball jersey of our local team over the outfit, then she put on a pair of ankle socks and a pair of tennis shoes.

We exited, with Bunny locking up as we exited the restaurant. We walked to the hotel and up to the rented room. Everyone then stripped naked and I finally got to eat Ruby, with Grace and Lyla getting a taste of her snatch first. I then entered Ruby's wet cunt hard and fast and fucked her over the table smashing her tits to the table top as I fucked her in doggy. I then was able to fuck both Grace and Lyla. It was 1 PM when we took a break.

Once we finished we sat down in the dining room area.

"Ruby, we have an indecent proposal which could be very lucrative to you financially, are you interested?" I asked.

"Okay, I will at least listen," said Ruby.

I took out the card and the picture book. and began my presentation.

"A lawyer approached me offering me and 9 women who match certain profiles and are willing to go through what I will be laying out for you, $500,000 each. for a total of $5 Million in cash divided equally among all 10 of us. They are asking me to find 9 women willing to fuck me and each other while being recorded, and wearing sexually explicit comic book costumes that will leave your ass cheeks exposed and leave your cleavage exposed in certain public setting, mostly convention sites between Memorial Day and Labor Day next year. The costume you would wear would be the Red Sonja outfit. The pictures are in the book, the description of who Red Sonja should be is on the card. I am to call the phone number when I get 9 women who will agree to the terms of the deal. We will then meet somewhere, wearing only robes and sandals and get measured for our costumes and have unnecessary hair removed from our bodies. The guy paying out the $5 Million to us all, is also covering the cost of the costumes."

"Okay...what makes sure we keep our stuff and or apartments and jobs?"

Lyla answered her, "They also will cover our storage or rent costs in cold hard cash."

Grace jumped in, "Listen, if you want, Lyla can get you into cosplay modeling and web camming, while I can get you into nude modeling. And we both can get you into stripping if you want. I'm sure Breakfast Boudoir will become a breastaurant starting tomorrow. That restaurant may also move closer to the local college campus, because that hole in the wall location is not that big. So, do you want to join Jon's harem of wet and willing women who will be going on a sexual road trip for cash this summer and be our Red Sonja?"

Ruby answered us, "Wow, I did not expect any of this. All I was expecting was a good fuck. Fuck yes, I will join the harem. I have another waitress gig over at the nearby Hooter's but I will be free after 10 PM. To meet with you guys and the other girls you have recruited."

"You are the third girl we have recruited. I just got this offer two days ago. Lyla is my neighbor and Grace is her coworker and partner in developing their shows for their strip club," i answered her.

"So, I'm getting in early? Wow, well there are two girls who work with me at Hooter's, I don't know if they are nymphos or sluts like me. However, they are both cool girls trying to earn enough money to pay for grad school. Heather is an African American girl earning her degree as a software engineer, while Teresa is a Latina earning her grad degree as to be a lawyer. I don't know if they have any internships or summer school in their plans, but I can get a meet up scheduled between the four of us and them. If you're alright with them and they accept, that gives us our Pantha and Dejah Thoris."

"Sure why not? I can still reach out to my friend and get us our Jade," answered Grace.

"I'm game, if you are Jon," replied Lyla.

"Sure, the faster we fill out the team, the faster we can gel as a group. And I can get us our costumes," I said.

We exchanged phone numbers. Then we bathed together, dressed and then Grace, Lyla, Ruby and I shared an Uber to Ruby's apartment which was less than a block from my apartment, Lyla's apartment and shockingly, Grace's apartment. We all got out and watched Ruby walk up to her doorstep and go in. Then we walked Grace to her building which was next door to our building.

Lyla and I rode the elevator up to my floor and went into my apartment to eat the rest of the pizza from last night for lunch, then we stripped and fucked each other again.

---

Lyla went across the hall carrying her dress, purse and G-string, and I finished stripping and took a shower. I was getting out of the shower when there was a knock on the door. I just had put on my boxers, so I looked out to see Lyla and Grace out in the hallway. So I opened the door and let them in.

Lyla was wearing a black pencil skirt that zipped all the way up the side, a black belt, a blue blouse and black thigh boots. Grace wore a nurse dress and her white thigh boots. They had with them their black and white big leather purses.

"Okay, patient and nurse?" I asked.

"No, I have a lab coat and a pair of wire rim glasses. So, I will be the doctor and she will be the nurse. We stopped by to show Grace where we will be fucking after we finish stripping for the night," answered Lyla.

"Want to go out and eat some early dinner? Or a late lunch?" asked Grace.

"I would love to, but I have to get to work. There's a game tonight and I have to be at the stadium."

They left and I threw on a pair of jeans, my combat boots and a Warrant, "Cherry Pie" Concert T-shirt. The new boots looked too good to wear to the ballpark what with me having to step through spilt sodas, popcorn, nuts and beer from inconsiderate fans.

I made it to the stadium and went to work, first cleaning up the park before the fans arrived and then keeping it cleaned during the game and then cleaning up after the game. I took 2 breaks and during one ate a dinner of two hot dogs, a bag of chips and a soda.

---

Tabitha Smythe

---

Before leaving work I called Ruby and asked if she was up for some fun, She begged off as she needed to get up by 4:30 AM to get to Breakfast Boudoir for work tomorrow morning, and I was calling her at midnight.

So, after cleaning up the stadium with the other janitors, I clocked out and headed home. I stopped for a late night snack at Momma's a 24 hour diner near the stadium. Most of the customers at that time were truckers, cops, stadium workers, or private security from the warehouses in the area. I ordered a hamburger fries and a root beer as Momma herself was working the counter, think an overweight red headed woman in her 50's with big tits wearing a blue and white checkered Wizard of Oz Dorothy dress with an apron, while her chubby daughters worked the room as waitresses wearing similar dresses with aprons, with her sons working the grills in back. After eating a key lime pie slice, I paid my tab and got an Uber home.

I got in about 3 AM and watched some TV while waiting for Lyla and Grace for their late night booty call. I think before this began, I might get a pity fuck from Lyla every two or three days, but this project we were working on putting together could net us $500K each, so Lyla was interested in fucking more often. Tomorrow would be Saturday, so Lyla would be either cosplay modeling or web camming tomorrow, with me fucking her for her fans if she was doing the web cam thing. So, I watched some late night TV. I was only wearing my boxer shorts.