An Offer Too Good to Pass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6:50 AM. We walked to my apartment in our underwear, while I carried the rest of my underwear and she carried her outer clothing, purse and glasses. I talked her into dressing the rest of the way in my apartment. Of course Tabby was awake and ask Kara, "Are you going to join us as our Lady Death?"

"Um, I have not decided yet. But I have been intimate with Jon and he has given me a lot to think about."

I left them to talk as I put away my underwear. Then as I came out, I found Tabby had stripped Kara of her panties and was eating Kara's pussy. So rather than interrupt them, I walked down with my basket and waited for my laundry to finish. I folded my pants and T-shirts and returned to my apartment. Upon entering, I found Kara naked except for her gloves, garter belt and stockings with Lyla eating her snatch, while Kara was eating Tabby's pussy. I smiled and stripped naked and fucked Lyla from behind.

After cumming in Lyla's twat, I had Tabby move off Kara and begin breakfast for everyone, while Lyla placed her cunt over Kara's mouth. Grace replaced Lyla in eating out Kara, while Ruby sucked the cum off my cock.

For breakfast, after putting a pot of coffee on, Tabby prepared pancakes and the rest of the bulk sausage of which I got the lions share. Heather got out the silverware and Teresa got out the syrup and jam, then went back for the butter, as Heather got down the plates and glasses. When Ruby was finished with me she went about taking everyone's drink orders. Ruby, Heather and Teresa then filled the glasses with the various requested drinks. I sat in my chair, with Hannah sitting in my lap insert my cock into her pussy, telling me, "You get to feed me." I had six other chairs around the table and 7 other naked women, four who were preparing breakfast, while the other three were fucking. Grace and Lyla pulled Kara up and over to the table. for breakfast taking three of the remaining five seats. Teresa and Ruby took the remaining two seats. I had Hannah climb off my cock and sit on my left leg, then motioned Heather over to sit on my right leg. Tabby ate breakfast standing.

As we ate the girls asked Kara what she did (Librarian), where she lived (in the apartment building) and her sexual history (this morning in the laundry room, her apartment and my apartment with me, Tabby, Lyla and Grace.) They encouraged her to say yes to becoming Lady Death. At 7:45 AM, she got dressed putting back on her bra and bikini, then putting on her blouse skirt and jacket, carrying her shades, hat and purse. Tabby asked why she was covering up so much, which led Kara to talk about how she needed to keep the sun off her skin, because of how sensitive her skin was. After Lyla got her phone number, she left us degenerates to finish breakfast.

While Kara did not say yes, she did not say no either. Heather and Teresa were next to go as they had classes that day. Ruby had the day off, so Grace, Lyla, Tabby, Hannah and Ruby put on their slut wear and went shopping for more slut wear. I begged off as I had another game later that day to be janitor at. I cleaned up the kitchen and my living room and then rested in my recliner setting my alarm on my phone for noon.

At noon, I woke up, got in the shower, and bathed. Once done, I got out, dried off and threw on my normal working clothes. wife beater undershirt, boxers, jeans, combat boots and then a concert T-shirt. This time it was a Motley Crue, "Dr Feelgood" World Tour Concert T-shirt. I ate some lunch, then took the bus to the stadium and put on my janitor uniform.

---

Haley Domenico

---

I got home after midnight. I found the night orgy consisted of Ruby, Kara, Tabby and a blonde girl I did not recognize.

Tabby informed me, "Lyla, Grace and Hannah are working the poles tonight at the club, Heather and Teresa have to study for tests tomorrow, and Kara has to go to bed before 2 AM, so take off your clothes and fuck us sluts."

"Okay but who is your new naked friend."

The blonde waived to me as Ruby was rubbing her pussy and said, "Hi, I'm Haley, Haley Domenico."

As I began to strip naked after closing and locking the door, I asked, "And how did they find you, Haley, Haley Domenico?"

"I work as a model/salesgirl at The Slut House, lingerie, OH FUCK! uh...fetish wear, swimwear and cosplay outfits. We also sell sex toys, lubricants, instructional sex DVD's and porn DVDs. Ruby, Lyla, Grace, Hannah and Tabby bought some stuff from me and then invited me...Fuck, Fuck!, FUCK!...too good...uh... They invited me over to party with them. They then gave me the down low about your Summer of Sex. The whole thing sounds fun and erotic. Plus they say you have a horse cock that feels real good in their pussies. I will be your Vandala if you will have me."

I turned to Kara who was getting eaten out by Tabby, "And you Kara, have you made your decision?"

Kara shook her head yes as she experienced another orgasm.

"Is that a yes or just the random shaking of your head while experiencing an orgasm?" I asked Kara.

"Yesssss....I want in....Uh, Uh Oh Yeahhhh. I will be your Lady Death."

I then pulled Ruby off Haley and sank my cock into the blue eyed blond with a shaved pussy and at least D-cup tits then fucked her as I turned to Ruby as told her, "Tell Heather and Teresa I will be making the call tomorrow. We got our nine sluts."

I fucked Kara next and asked her, "Can you take off next Monday?" as I fucked her.

"I will let you know," she responded.

The five of us fucked until 2 AM, then Kara got dressed and left for her apartment. We took a break and were drinking beers, when Hannah, Kyla, and Grace arrived. at 4 AM. The seven of us fucked until all of us passed out.

---

---

Characters in order of appearance:

Jon King - Thin raven haired man with long curly hair and a horse cock. Main character and protagonist of the story. Starts off as a janitor, neighbor and fuck buddy with Lyla who lives across the hallway from him. Is a fan of Heavy Metal and Hard Rock groups and used to be in a rock band as a bass guitarist. He is slated to dress up as the comic character Evil Ernie for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Mr. Black - Lawyer who presents Jon with the indecent proposal

Lyla McCombs - Chestnut haired brunette neighbor and fuck buddy of Jon with C-cup tits, who works as a cosplay model, cam girl and stripper under the name Layla Fuchs. She strips with Titiana Fukyama. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Avengylene for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Todd - Jon's next door neighbor

Grace Ito - Japanese stripper and nude model under the name of Titiana Fukuyama with C-cup tits. Disowned by her mother for stripping and fucking on a video when she was a sorority girl. She is roommates with Hannah Hong who fucks Grace's dad for money, when he shows up to make sure his daughter has enough financially. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Shi for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Gloria Hatch - Strawberry blond with a landing strip and F-cup tits. Goes by the name of Bunny Hop and acts as Hostess for the Breakfast Boudoir, a restaurant she co-owns with her husband.

Ruby Flame - Redhead with Double-D cup tits and a red dot of pubic hair. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Red Sonja for the Summer of Sex Tour

Duane Hatch - co-owner of the Breakfast Boudoir restaurant, serves as the cook. Married to Gloria Hatch.

Momma - Owner of and waitress at Momma's Diner located across the street from the Stadium

Tabitha Smythe - Jon's raven haired ex-girlfriend who has Double-D cup tits and an upside down triangle of pubic hair. She was fired from her job, divorced by her husband and thrown out of her home after she was caught cheating on her husband and plotting to destroy his life with one of his Vice Presidents. She becomes the cook in the apartment, as well as a cam girl, cosplay model and nude model. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Vampirella for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Hannah Hong - Chinese woman with D-cup tits and a bald pussy. Grace's sorority sister and roommate since college, becomes a stripper named Jezebel Ho after she is fired from her job as a bank teller after propositioning a male customer who complained to her bank manager. She fucks Grace's dad for money when he visits to make sure Grace has enough financially. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Jade for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Heather Hunter - African American software engineering student and sorority girl with E-cup tits. Works as a Hooter's waitress and as a topless waitress under the name Coco Puff at the Breakfast Boudoir. Also streams videos of her in lingerie and swimsuits playing video games. Wanted to design video games or be a Hollywood CGI artist, until the video game industry fell on hard times, while the CGI job market in the movie industry has developed slave labor salaries at unreasonable hours. Her mother is a lawyer, dad is an engineer. Her oldest sister is a doctor, oldest brother is a lawyer, and middle sister is an aerospace engineer. She is the youngest in her family. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Pantha for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Teresa Mendez - Latina grad student and sorority girl getting her law degree. She works at the same Hooters restaurant with Ruby and Heather. Her dad is an under boss with the Mexican Mafia. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Dejah Thoris for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Kara Thompson - Platinum blonde albino female librarian with F-cup tits and porcelain white skin. Jon meets her as she is dancing naked while doing her laundry in their apartment's laundry room at 5 AM and takes her virginity. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Lady Death for the Summer of Sex Tour.

Haley Domenico - Blue eyed blonde woman with a shaved pussy and D-cup tits. Works as a model/salesgirl at The Slut House, which sells, lingerie, fetish wear, swim wear, cosplay outfits, sex toys, lubricants, instructional sex DVD's and porn DVDs. She is slated to dress up as the comic book character Vandala for the Summer of Sex Tour.