An Officer and An Italian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

"Ah yes, I was pissed. But you know, I didn't stay that way long. You were very sexy walking back to that car of yours. I about had a heart attack when the semi roared by me and hit your car. When this over, I would like to take you out. Of course when you are feeling better."

"I don't think so, Mr. Rambaudi," Rachel told him softly.

"We'll see about that, Brutta birbona," Sergio said with a soft smile.

--------

Two weeks later

Sergio waited patiently outside the police department. He knew that Rachel was inside. Her new car was sitting out in the parking lot and Rambo was laying in the backseat. She had left the car 'on idle' as per state regulations to keep him cool.

He nodded at a group of officers that exited the building. Leaning up against the building he crossed his legs at the ankle. His patience finally paid off as Rachel walked slowly out of the building. Her blond hair was pulled up into high ponytail. It swung back and forth sexily as she made her way down the steps. She was still moving stiffly so it was obvious - to him - that her ribs were still bothering her. It worried him that she was pushing herself too hard - too soon.

She was just a petite little thing and that brought out all his protective instincts. He wasn't sure what had exactly happened that day on that off ramp, but something had changed in him. It was as if he had met his soul mate -- the perfect woman for him. And now all he had to do was convince her.

" Brutta birbona, why have you been avoiding me?" His voice boomed, drawing attention to them.

Rachel froze. She slowly turned around and glared at him. He pushed off the building and slowly walked down the stairs towards her. She had set her mouth in defiance. He was tempted to kiss that frown right off her lush lips.

"Mr. Rambaudi. I wasn't expecting to see you again." she said stiffly, obviously hoping that if she gave him the cold shoulder he would go away. Not likely, he mused.

"Let's go, shall we?" he murmured as he took her arm and guided her down the rest of the steps.

"And where exactly are we going?" she asked frostily.

"To lunch." he answered as he lead her to her car. Opening the door, he held it for her waiting for her to sit down. "And I'll even let you drive." he added before walking around the car.

---------

Rachel moaned softly. She would never hear the end of this. She had tried to break things off with Sergio after the accident. But it had not been as easy as she had hoped. He had come to the hospital and visited her each day for the week that they hospitalized her. Unfortunately one of her broken ribs had grazed her lung and they had kept her as a precaution. Then after she had gotten out and was released back to work on light duty; she arrived to find a huge flower arrangement on her desk with a plate of dolce di fichi.

She had tried to put him off but he wouldn't be persuaded. After the flowers and cookies, she had received a personal invite to come and sunbathe with him . "Swimsuit optional!" She had almost given in to that temptation. It was worse than the cookies had been. And she was sure that he would be harder on her heart than those rich buttery delicious cookies were on her waistline.

She had tried to let him down nicely. She wasn't ready for any relationship, especially not with a man like Sergio that she knew was going to be a possessive throwback. He had it stamped all over him.

She watched as he walked around the front of the car. She was tempted to throw the car into reverse and escape him but her fellow police officers were all around and she knew that she would never hear the end of it if she ran from him. She was already getting enough 'bullshit' from them about the accident.

She gritted her teeth in frustration and bit her tongue. She would take them somewhere, where she wouldn't be the center of attention and drop him on his sexy ass. Her womb clenched at the thought of 'said' ass; she had dreamt about it for the last two weeks. It just wasn't right - she fumed.

"So, are you going to give me the silent treatment, Rachel or we going to talk this over?" he asked after he buckled his seatbelt and she pulled out of the police station parking lot. In back-Rambo growled warningly.

"Do I have to worry about you feeding me to Rambo?" he teased as she made a turn at the intersection and pulled into heavy traffic.

"If you keep harassing me, I can make no promises." she said flatly.

"Harassing?" he asked coolly. "How is that? I thought that women liked being courted."

"So sending me flowers, cookies and 'invites to sunbathe nude' are your way of courting me?" she asked, looking over at him for the first time since he sat down in the car.

"Ah Rachel, dolcezza, of course I have been courting you. There's something about you that pulls at me. I thought you would like the flowers and cookies. And you seemed interested in nudity." he said as he took her hand in his. "How are your ribs?" he added as he stroked the palm of her hand with his thumb.

"My ribs are fine, Mr. Rambaudi. And don't call me honey. I'm not your sweetheart!" she growled.

"So what would it take then?" he asked as if he hadn't just listened to her outburst.

"What would what take?" she said between clenched teeth.

"If cookies and flowers don't work, what do I need to court you, Officer Arnsworth?"

"Don't you get it, Sergio Rambaudi!" she hissed as she pulled into the open parking lot that sat next to his building. It was obvious she hadn't been medicated enough while in the hospital or she wouldn't have remembered when he had told her about his clothing design business with his brother and it's exact location.

"Get what Rachel? That you are fighting the attraction between us? Or that you are scared to let a relationship develop?" He asked as he turned and leaned against the car door.

"You have a lot of nerve, Sergio, to assume that I would want any relationship with you. For Christ's sake, I just met you two weeks ago! On a routine traffic stop. If I had a dime for every man that I pulled over who tried to ask me out, I would be a rich woman and be buried up to my neck in men."

"Of course you would be, dolcezza. You are beautiful. But I like your feistiness best of all." he assured her.

"Get out of my squad car, NOW!" she spat out hoarsely.

He started to protest.

"NOW! or I'll sick Rambo on you." she threatened. In the backseat, Rambo growled menacingly.

"All right, Rachel. I'll get out for now. But you never answered my question."

"What?" she screamed.

"Temper, temper, Brutta birbona." he scolded.

"You have two seconds to get out of my car." she warned.

"Or what?" he asked as he leaned forward.

"I'll shoot you and then feed you to Rambo." she hissed.

"No you wouldn't." he said after a moment and leaned forward and covered her mouth with his.

Rachel's eyes widened in astonished surprise; then his lips were firm against hers... she could taste mint on his breath. He must have brushed his teeth before ambushing her at the station...or had been eating mints. She didn't know what aroused her more...the idea that he had taken the time to brush his teeth or the fact that he loved mint. Before she could stop herself, her eyes drifted shut and her arms crept up to wrap around his neck. He murmured his approval against her lips before running his tongue across the seam of them. She parted them without thought. She moaned as he teased the inner curve of her lips with his tongue.

After a few long seconds of exploring he gently rubbed his tongue over hers, shyly coaxing her into returning the caress. He held her gently against him obviously in deference to her broken ribs. After a few moments he gently broke their kiss and released her back into her seat. He smiled when she softly pressed her fingers to her now swollen lips.

"I can't believe you just did that," she whispered.

"Why? I've been telling you for weeks now that I find you attractive. And I've been dying to kiss you since the first time I climbed down that embankment and realized you were all right."

"What the hell am I going to do with you, Sergio. I've tried and tried to be nice about this." She said hotly.

"Why not let nature take it's course," he suggested.

"Because 'Mother Nature' is a bitch. And she does care who gets hurt in the process. Therefore - I am not going to be another casualty along the way."

"So what do I do to change your mind?"

"There's nothing you can do," she told him flatly. "It's as hopeless as finding a nude beach here."

"And if I could find you one, would you give me a chance?" he asked.

"Yeah. But you'll never find one, Sergio. Now please get out of my car. I have to be on duty in fifteen minutes and I would like to grab a sandwich before I go back on duty."

"I'll being seeing you soon, Brutta birbona," he warned her, as he easily exited her cruiser then stood so tall against the door. She just smiled tightly and backed up.

"Not if I see you coming you won't," she muttered to herself. -------- Sergio watched as she drove away. He sighed and shoved his hands into his linen trousers. He watched until she was out of sight before entering the building. Walking into the elevator, his mind lingered on her. She had tasted just as sweet as he had expected, so he knew that it wouldn't take much to send him careening out of control. It had taken all of his will power to keep their kiss gentle. He had wanted to ravish her senses but he was very aware of the fact that her broken ribs weren't quite healed yet; and the very last thing he wanted to do was cause her pain.

As the elevator dinged, signaling its arrival on the top floor, he exited the elevator and headed straight for his brother's workroom. Not bothering to knock, he strode in and found his brother sitting on a stool in front of his work bench, his silver framed glasses perched on his elegant nose.

"Nicola, I need a favor." he said without any pleasantries. He paced back and forth between the work table and windows, his long stride eating up the substantial distance in three to four strides.

"Wound a little tight, Sergio?" Nicola asked before taking the glasses off his nose and massaging the bridge of it.

"She's still running from me." Sergio said shortly.

"Have you thought maybe she's not the one?"

"NO!" Sergio protested with a violent shake of his head.

"Calm down, brother. What can I do to help?" Nicola asked.

"I need to borrow your house."

"My house?"

"Yeah. The only way she'll give me a chance is if I find a nude beach in our area. She thinks that she is so clever."

"Well as a police officer, Sergio, she probably knows that there aren't any public nude beaches around here."

"That's why I need to borrow your house."

"But she said public nude beach right?"

"No," Sergio said with a slow grin. "She just said 'nude beach'. She didn't say it had to be public."

Nicola just laughed.

"So when do you need it?"

-------

Rachel sat at her desk in the police station and mindlessly stared at the computer in front of her. This week she had been delegated to desk duty. It was all because that idiot punk had sucker-punched her in the ribs while resisting arrest. Her captain had heard about it and had gone through the roof - he had ordered her to desk duty and told she wasn't going back on the beat until her ribs were completely healed. No amount of pleading and arguing with him had changed his mind. That's what she got for having her god-father as her captain, she fumed. Damn, she hated sitting behind the desk. She needed action....she needed excitement....she needed....

"Hello, Brutta birbona," Sergio greeted as he leaned over her desk, his long arms trapping her effectively in her chair.

Not this, she moaned silently. She swallowed roughly.

"I thought I got rid of you!"

"Dolcezza, you won't ever get rid of me." he told her before covering her open mouth with his. She jerked and tried to pull back from him. He held her effortlessly in place... careful not to hurt her throbbing ribs ...but firmly enough that she couldn't get away from him.

When he finally tore his mouth away from hers--- the entire squad room was staring! He rested his forehead against hers.

"Damn, if you don't taste good, Brutta birbona, But so help me God, if you go out injured again, I'll paddle your little ass."

She jerked back and stared at him in disbelief and growing anger.

"Who the hell...."

"Shhh....just be quiet and come with me, Rachel. I have something to show you."

"As if I want to go anywhere with you!" she hissed.

"You'll come with me, or I'll camp out next to your desk until you do," he said matter-of-factly.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I? I'd dare about anything with you." he said as he slowly straightened to his full height. She swallowed roughly. She was short and she accepted that most people, especially men, were going to be taller than her -- but he had to be at least 6 foot 5!.

"Don't think that just because you are taller than me, that you can push me around, Mr. Rambaudi!" she said as she slowly pushed back from her desk and rose slowly out of her seat.

He smiled equally slowly before grabbing her waist and lifting her up to eye level with him. He picked her up as if she weighed no more than a few feathers.

"Put me down!" she hissed - very aware that the entire squad room was watching their interaction.

"Such a feisty little thing. I can see why Smeralda called you Brutta birbona. But you know what, Rachel? You are going to be MY Brutta birbona" he said before tucking his arms under her legs and turning her, so he cradle her in his arms.

Rachel was about to protest when her captain came out of his office. Finally, she thought, someone who would make Sergio listen. Her god-father was so good at intimidating people.

"Captain!" she exclaimed.

"Rambaudi?" her god-father asked softly.

"Captian Stocktard," Sergio greeted him in his accented voice.

"You know him?" Rachel squeaked.

"Yes, dolcezza. I met him while you were in the hospital." he explained.

"Uncle Hank, aren't you going to help me?" she asked.

"Help you what, Rachel? Remember? You are a big girl. Isn't that what you told me yesterday?" he said before he turned around and headed back into his office –his back hiding his huge grin.

"Uncle Hank!" she protested.

"I don't think he's going to rescue you, Rachel." Sergio said as he nuzzled the top of her head.

"Traitor!", she yelled as he strode out of the squad room with her and they passed the captain's office. Hank didn't even bother to look up at her.

She squinted as they exited the building and bright sunshine hit them. Sergio walked down the stairs quickly –vigorously and headed towards a extended cab pickup truck. It looked new.

"You replaced your BMW with a truck?" she asked him in disbelief?

"Yes, I did. I figured that Rambo wouldn't like riding around in the backseat of a BMW. This will give him more room." Sergio said as he set her on her feet next to the idling truck.

"And what makes you think that you are going to be taking Rambo anywhere?" she asked him defiantly.

As if hearing his name, her partner barked in greeting from the backseat of the truck.

"Who the hell told you that you could take him?" she hissed.

"Captain Stocktard brought him out and put him in the truck." Sergio said calmly. "Now why don't you get in and we'll go for a little drive."

"I have to work." she told him flatly

"It's already taken care of, Dulcezza," he whispered against her ear after he opened the door and lifted her into the high cab of his truck.

"What?" she gasped as he took the opportunity to explore the inside of her ear with his tongue.

"Come with me, Rachel. Please?" he coaxed as he lightly bit the lobe of her ear.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she leaned towards him.

"It's a surprise." he told her again, before gently turning her around in the seat and fastening her seat belt. He must have figured that reaching behind her to grab the seatbelt would cause her pain. His thoughtfulness, instead of making her feel smothered as she had thought it would - it made her feel protected. And that was not a feeling that she was accustomed to.

----------

Sergio concentrated on the road as he drove to his brother's house. Nicola was being wonderful about this. His brother had bought the house nearly ten years ago. He had taken one look at the two-story home and promptly announced that it was going to be his future family's home. And he had babied it since, restoring it to it's former glory by his own sweat and blood and plenty of cash.

"What a beautiful house." Rachel exclaimed as they pulled into the drive.

"This is where I was headed on the day of the accident." Sergio said before opening the door. He walked around to Rachel's side and opened it for her. In the backseat, Rambo barked once. He cocked his eyebrow at her.

"Is it safe to let him out?" he asked. "He's not going to eat me or anything is he?"

"Yeah!" she said. "It's safe. He won't attack as long as you don't threaten me."

"Or you sic him on me?" he asked as he lifted her down to the truck.

"Or that. And after your high-handedness today I think that you might want to keep that in mind and thank me for not doing just that." she said with a straight face.

"Somehow, Officer Arnsworth, I don't think that you will. Come with me." he said offering her his hand after he let Rambo out of the backseat. The dog stopped and stood at attention next to Rachel. She absently rubbed the German Shepard's ears after he impolitely nudged her hand with his head.

"Rather persistent isn't he?" Sergio said as the dog leaned heavily against Rachel's petite body.

"Of course. He's a police dog." Rachel laughed before following Sergio up the walk. As they approached the house, a man, even taller than Sergio, appeared on the porch. He had a beach towel wrapped around his waist.

"My brother," Sergio said as he saw where her gaze had landed.

"They grow them tall in your family?"

"I guess so." Sergio said as Nicola joined them on the walk. "Rachel, this is my older brother Nicola."

"Hiya, Nicky. I'm the woman that your brother keeps trying to date." Rachel said outlandishly.

"Yes, I know." Nicola said with a chuckle. "Rachel Arnsworth, the lady police officer that Sergio had to rescue?"

"That's right. Your brother was very kind to stay with me. He didn't have to do that."

"I told you Dolcezza I couldn't leave you there." Sergio said gently as they followed Nicola up the walk.

"So this is what you wanted me to see? And how many times do I have to tell you, I am not your honey!" She added without much heat.

"You are going to be." he assured her.

"And why do you say that?" she asked questioningly as they followed Nicola around the side of the house.

"Because you said so." Sergio said calmly as they waited for Nicola to unlock the gate. In the distance Rachel could hear the surge of the waves and then she smelled the pleasant scent of the ocean.

"And when did I say that?" Rachel demanded as Rambo assumed the at ease position while they waited.

"You said that if I could find you a nude beach that you would agree to date me."

"So," Rachel replied as Sergio opened the gate. In the distance she could see the waves lapping at the sand. And people. Next to the fence was a hand carved plaque. It said: Le spiaggia de nudo de Rambaudi. Vestiario facoltativo, in Italian. And under it in English it said. Rambaudi's Nude Beach. Clothing optional. Rachel's jaw about dropped. Next to her Rambo whined softly. He loved to play in the water but like any well-trained police dog, he wouldn't act until ordered to. She swallowed roughly as she looked at the people and then the sign again.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers