An Officer and An Italian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"Sergio?" she asked uncertainly.

"Welcome to the Rambaudi's Nude Beach." Nicola said before dropping his beach towel and jogging towards the people.

She closed her eyes quickly rather than look at his brother's well-shaped buttocks as he ran easily towards the waves. She could hear them yelling out in greeting just before he dove into the water. She swallowed before jerking her eyes up to Sergio's smiling face.

Her eyes couldn't have gotten any wider as he unbuttoned his shirt. Her mouth watered as he bared his broad chest. He was dark from obviously sunbathing in the nude. As he unbuttoned his chinos and lowered the zipper, she could see the flash of white from his snug boxer briefs. Then the chinos dropped onto the warm sand. Under the cotton of his boxers, she could see the outline of his cock. A whimper was building the in the back of her throat and it was all she could do to stop it from escaping. He was huge and he wasn't even hard yet! Before her astonished eyes, he began to grow. She looked up and met his heated stare.

"Come Rachel. Let's go swimming." he coaxed. She looked around her at the nude people that were laying out on beach towels and splashing in the waves. She returned his stare and slowly reached for the zipper on her uniform pants. She smiled at him mischieviously and then answered him.

"Sic'em Rambo," she commanded her dog.

--------

Sergio's eyes widened in surprise and then he hit the warm sand as 120lbs of active eager German Shepard landed on his chest. He braced himself for unbelievable pain when Rambo growled playfully and began attacking every inch of exposed skin with his long wet tongue. Sergio froze in utter surprise as his little Rachel's vicious attack dog continued to slobber all over him.

Rachel! You little Brutta birbona. Call this dog off! " he ordered as he tried to shove the dog aside only to have him lay across his chest and continue to lap at his neck, shoulders, and face. Burying his fingers in the dog's thick coat he tried to move him. Rambo only barked and wiggled happily on top of him.

"Now you did it, Sergio. You found his special spot." Rachel laughed.

"His what!" Sergio's voice was muffled.

"His special spot. He loves to be scratched right there." Rachel said as she bent over and retrieved the keys out of Sergio's discarded pants pocket She smiled at Nicola as he ran up from the beach. She darted out the side door. A moment later Sergio heard his truck fire to life.

",Cazzarola!" Sergio growled as his brother leaned over him. Obviously he thought that Rambo was attacking his younger brother. Laughter rolled out of Nicola as he finally understood his brother's predicament,.

"This isn't funny, Nicky!" Sergio grunted as he tried once more to move the dog off him. Rambo had him at a serious disadvantage He was trained on how to keep a body pinned to the ground; and he was doing an excellent job of it while his mistress escaped.

"Sure it is. You finally found a woman that momma will love."

"Andare all'inferno! he said as telling his brother to 'go to hell' before succumbing to laughter as Rambo continued to lick him wetly - sloppily on every exposed inch of his skin.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers