An Old Man's Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told swiftly without wasting a moment. I wanted his mouth on me, sucking me, licking me and tasting me. Ian licked my stomach and made me cry out in want and lust. He curled his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly lowered them to my hips. He licked my hips from one side to the other, torturing me, stopping to take deep breaths, smelling me, tasting me on the air. When he himself couldn't wait any longer he slid one finger under the leg and touched my wet lips, I almost fell to the floor.

"Ohhh my sweet Jesus, Layla, there's a pool of sweet nectar, you are sooo wet. Should I slide my finger up and down your swollen pussy lips, like this?

His finger gently parted my lips and I felt it slip into me, touching my small inner petals. I couldn't move I just wanted to feel every touch. His finger searched and found the way inside me. I felt a stiff fat finger deep inside and he slowly began to finger fuck me, when another digit reached in and barely touched the tip of my puffy tender clit I had to find some way to keep breathing.

"That's the spot isn't it, that's the jewel I want?"

His hand was gone in a flash. Ian stood up and pushed me down onto the sofa. He wasted no time spreading my legs wide apart and rubbed the lips of my wet pussy up and down over the lace panties with the palm of his hand. Getting down on his knees in front of me he pulled the drenched crotch to one side and looked at the glistening swollen lips under it. I could smell myself and how wet I was. Ian reached up under me and pulled my pussy to the edge of the sofa. He flattened my legs out to the side and licked my crotch. My clit was so inflamed I could see it poking out thru the thin lace. His tongue danced over it and his lips sucked it into his mouth for just a second. He teased me and tortured me until he couldn't wait to get his mouth on me. Ian tore the panties from me; they were so thin it didn't take much to rip them from my body. He flattened his tongue and licked and lapped at me like a dog. When he sensed I would cum he changed his rhythm. I could hear his lips sucking me and drinking down all the sticky juice he could drain from me.

"Layla put your hands down and part your pussy lips for me, pull them back and hold them tight show me your sweet hot cunt?"

I heard his words and I obeyed like a child. I reached down between my legs and my fingers were so wet with clear viscous fluid I could barely grasp my lips and hold on to them. When I did my clit popped out and looked like a bright pink cherry just waiting to be plucked. I swear Ian had tears in his eyes when he saw my pussy, wet, engorged and inches from his mouth.

As he moved closer his tongue whipped out like a serpent does, tasting the air for its next victim. He licked me and sucked my lips in and out of his mouth. As he closed his mouth completely over my clit and sucked it into his mouth I felt the first rush of an intense orgasm coming from deep, deep inside me.

The screaming was me; the moaning was both of us. The waves came crashing into me, over and over. The sounds of sucking and licking only heightened the satisfaction and made me rock with each flog of his mouth against me. He reached up and pulled me onto his mouth and drove his stiff tongue into my deepest place fucking me wildly. I grabbed for his head and like a bitch in heat I fucked his mouth hard and fast.

I must have collapsed at some point from sheer exhaustion. I had to push him away as the intensity was so incredible I couldn't take one more second of it. I remember thinking, whispering,

"Just let me rest for a minute, just let me rest."

The afternoon must have turned to evening by the time I opened my eyes again. I was lying on the plush warm sofa under a soft downy cover and my head was resting on what felt like a cloud. The fire was spreading a warm radiance of light across the room; the night sky was visible thru the window, with all the stars twinkling in the darkness. I could see that it still snowing, perhaps not as heavy as earlier in the day, but snowing just the same. The music was soft and gentle, not quite a lullaby, soothing and calming. As I began to move under the cover my arm brushed against my breasts and my nipples ached. I could feel the wetness between my thighs. I heard his voice and found him sitting across from me in his overstuffed chair, feet on the ottoman, hands resting in his lap. Our eyes met and we smiled.

"Well, the enchanting Layla awakens; I didn't have the heart to stir you so I covered you and let you rest. I've been sitting here watching you sleep, enjoying my thoughts about the astonishing, incredible afternoon we have shared. I did take a few minutes to shower and fixed us a light supper, I'm sure you're ready for a bite. You have given me a wonderful gift Layla, and I must admit I don't want it to end, or for that matter I don't want to let you go. I was thinking how wonderful it would be for you to spend the next few days here, with me. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I thought we could get up early and after breakfast do some holiday shopping. There is a little shop I know of that I have often stopped by wishing I had someone special to make some purchases for. I have everything you need to be comfortable. I laid a robe there next to you, not anything special, my sister left it here but it is warm and soft. I thought I'd give you a nice warm bath before we have supper. I started a fire in the bedroom which will make the room nice and cozy by the time we're ready to settle in for the night."

As he was speaking I watched his eyes, they were happy and excited.

"You haven't said no so I'm going to take you're silence as a yes, wonderful, now let me help you up."

Ian was wearing a long dark robe and he looked very distinguished and powerful. He pulled the cover back and taking my hand pulled me to my feet. I couldn't help myself; I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my naked body against him. I wet my tongue, licked his lips, catching his bottom lip in mine and began gently sucking it. His hands reached down my sides and cupped my full warm cheeks in his palms, pulling me closer.

I felt his massive swollen cock jutting forward touching my thighs before I reached for it. I wrapped my hand around the stiff rod and slowly moved my fingers up and down, feeling him shiver. I looked into his eyes and lowered myself to the floor, to my knees. His huge rock hard cock was already covered in precum, and still looking into his eyes, he watched me lick the purple bulbous head clean.

"Now, you want to fuck me don't you?"

Ian pulled me to my feet and turned me around. One hand was between my legs searching for my pleasure point and the other twisting and pinching my nipples. When his fingers found my ohhh so hard and pouting clit he began rubbing it in slow circles.

"Is that what you want Layla, you want me to fuck you? Tell me, is that what you want, my big hard cock driving deep in your cunt fucking the shit out of you fast and deep, that's what you need isn't it Layla?"

"Yessss, that's what I want, fuck me now, fuck me hard and make me cum all over your hard cock, you want me to feel you plunging in and out of me, fuck me and fill my hot wet pussy with all your cum."

He bent me forward and put my hands on the back of the sofa. His cock in his hand he let it slide up and down my wetness and then in one deep hard lunge he was in me. His hands grabbed hold of my waist and he fucked me just the way I liked it, hard, deep and fast.

"This is what you want Layla, you love a hard cock filling up that pussy of yours. This is just how you want it, hard and deep, but I like it slow, I want to feel me coming out of you and driving back in you. You have a firm cunt Layla; grip this old cock with your pussy."

I could already sense and feel a change in his rhythm, he was so close, just a few more deep thrusts and he would be at the end. Ian slowed to a stop, still deep in me, he reached around and found my passion, and he circled my clit with two fingers slowly at first until he felt the strong contractions on his cock.

"That's it Layla, feel me rubbing your sweet love cherry round and round, Yessss, you cum Layla, cum hard, that's it, yesss, here we go."

Ian pulled out one more time and then slammed into me, I could feel his balls smacking my ass and he was so swollen I swear he was bigger with every driving push into me. I couldn't hold on and I grabbed him with my pussy so taut on his cock we became inseparable. The flashes of hot cum came after each hard stab. He hit the critical pentacle and drove deep as he pulled me onto him and came to a finishing stop. I could feel the walls of my pussy constricting on him in the last waves and rushes of my own explosion.

Ian pulled out of me; I turned and saw his cock dripping cum from both of us. I crawled down the sofa and onto the floor to my knees. I opened my mouth, sucked and licked him dry, savoring every drop. When he pulled me to my feet he slipped his tongue into my mouth to taste what was left.

The night was just beginning.

Ian left me in the great room while he filled the tub with hot perfumed water. He called to me and I slipped into the robe, walked into the bathroom, letting the red robe fall from my body to the floor around my feet. I stepped into the tub, let the water surround me, slipped down into the warmth and closed my eyes.

12