All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 12'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG!!!

OMG, i have been waiting for this kind of twist, my request has been granted, a fat smelly old BLACK cock ramming mandy (though no suck has been happened). thank you so much bambi, the taxi driver's introduction was outstanding, i though he will just get a tease but unexpectedly, you pulled off a re-introduction, awesome. please do it again, i wanna see more of this kind of twist... thank you big time, you definitely delivered.. again... :) PS. i love non-forced fuck session, albit of mercy-hate fuck for me is a big turn-on :)keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, Chapter 12

I'm so glad to see you continue the story. I'm somewhat addicted to this series, it's so amazingly hott that I anticipate every new installment a great deal. Excellent plot development, I love where it's going, keep it up please!! :-) Exxxcellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dress her up

Your story works great when you dress her up.Like here where she is wearing stockings and everything, as the others enjoy her. Similar to when she wore a baby doll, with George. Those were the best ones. Even in the beginning when George looked up her skirt while she was in the roof. Continue the trend of dressing her up slutty, for their delight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love this series.

OMG!!! I was so happy to see the new installment ... I check every week to see if you are there and tonight I got lucky .. I read the story by myself , stroked my litle clitty then got my husband and read it to him ... we both were so turned on that we did it right in the living room with the curtains open ... any one strolling by could have seen us ... My husband played with my nipples a long time and I came buckets .. Keep us cummin ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

Just discoverd this series - brilliant

Lots more Mandy please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
do they all have to be smelly. dirty old men?

why can't some or one or two of the old men be clean and good smelling men?

ColdColdHeartColdColdHeartover 10 years ago
an answer for anonymous

I think this story and bambigirl's other chapters seem to be about old, dirty and smelly men having their way with their ideal woman. I have a few suggestions of stories about old men who are not necessarily smelly having their way with young women. Try TaxiTaxi by mista_saxman. There is a little talk about his dirty t-shirt and the bad taste of cum but it could be interpreted as cum in general. There is a blackmailing element to this story as well if you're into that. Not sure what your specific interests are but good luck finding more of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous