All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 32'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Loved it Bambi. I love the continuity to these stories. Old characters getting a mention. Your descriptions of her clothes and of the surroundings all add to the big picture. I could see her and Don in his garden in my mind as he slowly pulled down her gypsey top and bared her tits. Man that was hot. The sex was great,nice to have a bit of anal thrown in as well.

Please Bambi never get bored with writing these stories.

One concern for Mandy though, how does she stop Don from demanding more whenever he feels like it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!

I love how it all started and how it ended with a lot more possibilities. The bus scene was pretty hot, Mandy can be very cruel and sexy. The tease about Ted was awesome, even the short glimpse of Alison is perfectly placed. I wonder if Mandy will have the same arrangement with lucky Don as Alison have with Ted. Will the sexy blond be spending her weekends and after work hours entertaining Don? I hope so!

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Fabulous series of stories. Love them all, but especially like the path this one has taken. About time she realised her potential lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic addition!

You continue to amaze with your ongoing saga. I love all of your stories, and like the others, am very intrigued to see where the story is going. This new advancement is mind boggling. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another Gem

Brilliant from start to finish.

One way out for Mandy would be for Don to go out on the job.

Pounding away one minute then aaarrrgghh heart attack!!!the next.

Im amazed it hasn't happened before now to one of these lucky old bastards.

I'm damn sure it would happen to me.

Keep going Bambi, your the best thing on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Alison and Ted

Fabulous as always Bambi. Would love to hear about the way Ted uses Alison and her massive tits. Perhaps he starts to get her to 'help' out some of his dirty old mates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Take a step back

Another cracking chapter Bambi. I won't say you keep on getting better because your high standard never drops.

I too would love to hear about one of Ted and Alison's sex romps to learn about all the naughty things he makes her do.

I'd also like old George back on the scene and back in Mandy's panties were he belongs.

It's thanks to old George this wonderful series started, he deserves another crack at her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

Bambi this one has got to be my favorite...The way you described him pulling down her top.. all the extra time describing her nipples in his mouth and how she was feeling ..then the anal.. totally unexpected.. so hot .I played with my nipples and pussy the whole time.. This is so my fantasy....only I would get an over the knee spanking too ..maybe a spanking for Mandy ??? Oh please keep writing this series.. the only thing that would make me hornier is to see them as movies...just the thought of some horrid old man latched on and loudly sucking my tit... yum.. thanks bambigirl...

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Good read

A very enjoyable piece of erotica with good ol' big randy Mandy.

norhobnorhobalmost 13 years ago
BRING ON ALISON

Briliant. A cracking story that conjured up so many wonderful mental pictures. Ok now he's had Mandy Don decides he wants her Mother as well. Hell no he wants them both naked in his bed at the same time. It will probably see him off but what a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Love Mandy

Keep it going ,can't wait for the next chapter . Loved

the anal sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Comment

if the story takes this path the nonconsent/reluctance will inevitably dissipate, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLS UPLOAD NEXT ONE

PLS UPLOAD THE NEXT EPISODE CANT WAIT !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Update Please

Wow! Your stories keep getting better and better. Please give us an update on the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your incredible talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love your stories, would love for Mandy to get involved with Don's wife in some lesbian sex. Big fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with one of the other comments. I know you haven't touched on the subject before but it would be really hot to have Mandy blackmailed into lesbian sex with some horny old women. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh gosh

just can't wait to see Mandy turn to blackmail the old nasty men and ask them for making love with her untill they get scared of Mandy! LOL! Just kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the series!

Bambi your stories are amazing read them all and enjoyed all of them. Would love to know when the next one will be ready. Thanks so much for all the stories so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Love the series!

Could you do one where she is in a gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
update please

bambi, please update us on the next one :(

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Am in the final stages of writing a different story at the moment, just as a one off. Like the "Opportunity" series and my "Foreign Exchange" story it is on the same theme (dirty old man, hot young girl) so look out for it a a week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great News

Bambi, love your Opportunity series, but I'm very happy to hear you are starting a brand new one. Can't wait to read about the new set of characters you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good news, but...

..I hope this doesn't mean that 'An opportunity' is going to finish. I'd especially love to read more about Alison and those amazing HH boobs of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Foreign Exchange at Halloween?

O the costumes 1 could ware...

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesover 12 years ago
Bra sizes

Just a brief comment on bra sizes. In ch.29 Alisons story part 4, you write that she has 32HH boobs, yet in the earlier chapters when she is age 39 she has 40HH boobs. The number refers to the measurement under the bust, so this would mean that to go from 32HH to 40HH would mean that her boobs have stayed more or less the same size but she has become much fatter. Surely it would make more sense to have her bust size stay at 32HH, with any additional plumpness due to age appearing on her bum. But overall, an underbust measurement of 32- 34 with cup sizes going from F to HH does conjure the image of 'slim and very busty' which is probably the desired effect. Also, Mandys breast growth should probably stop at 34H, just to keep realistic, but still a mind bogglingly large pair. It may seem fussy, but it is the realism of your stories that makes them so compelling and, I've said it before, your stories are the best on this site by miles. Finally, the items of lingerie that seem elusive are slips, cami knickers, camisoles and teddies. These would seem especially suitable for the 39 year old Alison, considering her characteristic of sexy and glamorous, yet classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep em coming.

Looking forward to this new story I'm sure it will be a great read as usual. Of course the down side is we have longer to wait for the next amazing adventure of Mandy and Alison.

Hoping we get another before Xmas. Theres never been a story or series of stories that I have gone back to so often. I seem to need a fix every few weeks.

Please keep on going Bambi.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

With regard to the above comment, I would say don't worry as my new story is on an almost identical theme to the opportunity series. The hot young babe vs dirty old man scenario is what I enjoy writing so everything I do will be on that line.

In reply to Pinkpeonies comment, yes I tend to agree. The realism is what I strive to achieve and although the bust sizes are very large on such slender bodies as you know these women do exist in day to day life.

The change in Alisons measurements I think are easily believable, (although I may have made a slight error in her number measurement in the earliest chapters). I know of women that as teenagers had a larger cup size than they do in middle age, whether it's down to what we used to call puppy fat I don't know. It may be just a change from the natural sag that comes with the advancing years but I think it is often down to child birth and the increase then decrease in size that follows.

Anyway I'm glad you enjoy the stories and I can confirm Mandys bust size won't get any bigger....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for keeping us updated. I love your Mandy stories, but I think it's a great decision to write about someone new. Can you please update us on when we should expect your new series? Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome stories

Always well written with great descriptions.

Question for Bambi: Do you have any favorite authors on Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

Great story as always. Any update on when your next story will come out? Thanks!

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesover 12 years ago
Bra sizes continued

Hi Bambigirl,

Thanks for responding to my comments. I can certainly confirm from first hand experience that very busty, yet slim women exist in ordinary day to day life,. My only concern was with a measurement of 40HH being descriptive of big boobs but with the belly to match, which isn't really consistent with the other descriptions of Alisons appearance. Regarding Mandy and bust increases, much larger than a HH cup (UK sizes) can start to give a matronly appearance, even on an otherwise slender frame. Lastly, just a reminder that according to the last chapter (apart from a typo) she is up to a size 34GG. Perhaps one last growth spurt before settling at a perfect 34H would lend the series a certain balance, considering Alisons proportions (with 34H and 32HH being almost exactly the same breast size, although sitting on slightly different sizes of frame). Thanks once again for being such a consistently good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Her tits

Great stories about Mandy, great writer.

To be honest I like the fact her tits keep getting bigger- part of the reason I enjoy reading to find out her new size. Just my thoughts :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific!

I just discovered Mandy yesterday and I spent the entire day reading all the episodes of her encounters. I went to bed highly aroused! What I love about Mandy is that she's almost a social service worker, "lending a hand" to those who are needful but neglected. I love the fact that she's a lucious young thing always caught in the grasp of smelly old deformed characters. Their cum is always dirty or filthy but eventually their thrusting and munching down on her tits spark a gargantuan orgasm within her and don't forget, they all have huge peckers that stay rigid with desire, ready for a second round. Absolutely delicious series! I love her Titanic breasts and the way all men are rendered into slobbering idiots at the sight of them tumbling out of their constraints. I hope we're lucky to share some more of Mandy's misadventures! Please say yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I L O V E your Opportunity series, Bambigirl. It's really the only stories I read on this site anymore. My favorite part is always when Mandy/Allison start to really get into it; with vocals to complete the picture. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I would love to see what one of these beauties would be like with a man she really cares about! Either a boyfriend or some older Don Juan. I want to see what these young women will do when all their inhibitions have vanished! I know it's outside of your desired specialty, but... PLEASE?

tanginaniyotanginaniyoabout 12 years ago
update?

bambi please update us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE Please

All these stories are so sexy more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dirty little cocktease

I love your stories. Wonderful to see Mandy “discovering” her true nature as a little cocktease and her introspection and acceptance of this embarassing fact of her character. I hope she will (shamefully) continue to act on her desires, and comtinue to be ashamed and disgusted with herself and of course be disgusted by the filthy old men that she is obviously attracted to and can’t help herself from fucking. Would love to read more florid descriptions of what she smells and tastes of their unwashed stinking bodies and cocks. Some unwilling rimjobs would be awesome. I also second the opinion of others that a revolting old fat ugly woman should get some good blackmailing use of our gorgeous sweet and kind busty heroine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous