An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

The old man was in the bathroom changing out of his spunk soaked shorts and into a pair of stringy old underpants. "Go into the bedroom," he shouted crossing his fingers that she would do as she was told. Again he couldn't believe what was happening as he heard the unmistakable creak of the floorboard in the bedroom doorway.

Mandy had no idea what she was doing, all she knew was she couldn't risk her Mother getting into trouble after all she had done for her. She went over to the window and looked out at the clear view Don had of her house. Not only could he see into her bedroom but also most of their garden and Teds house too. If her Mother was having to meet with Ted then it was pretty obvious that he would have been able to see the comings and goings quite easily. Then, as she again looked down at the bin stuffed full of screwed up crusty old tissues she heard the creak of the floorboard behind her.

Don had taken an uninterrupted moment to admire Mandy's spectacular ass in the short wrap around skirt. It was an ass that he had admired more times than he could remember, an ass that he had longed to touch and feel, an ass that had got his cock harder than any other he can remember.

As he approached her Mandy remained fixed to the spot, she couldn't even turn to look at him. He saw her looking at the bin and couldn't help passing a comment. "That's what you do to me," he said in little more than a whisper, "every one of those has been just for you." His words made her skin crawl, he really was like all the others, a dirty old pervert with a one track mind.

With his eyes burning holes in her he went on, "ooh you've got such a cheeky bum."

Mandy felt a cold chill run down her spin as he slipped a hand across her bare shoulders and came to stand close beside her. She wanted to tell him to drop dead and leave her alone, she wanted to just turn and run out the house, but she could do neither, she was trapped.

Sensing her nervousness gave the old man a greater confidence, the likes of which he had rarely ever felt. He looked down her back as his hand moved from her shoulder towards that gorgeous ass that he had so long dreamt of. Still the beautiful blond did nothing as he placed his palm over her left cheek and let out a groan of pleasure as at long last he gave it a long slow squeeze.

Again he was amazed at just how firm it was. His hand roamed from one to the other fondling and squeezing it with a freedom that he never dared imagine a girl like this would ever allow. His breathing became heavier as his excitement grew, he wanted more, he wanted to take this opportunity in case it never came again.

He moved his hand lower and touched her bare thighs with his fingertips for a few seconds before slipping his hand up the back of her skirt. He trembled like a leaf and saliva gathered in the corners of his mouth as he touched her panty covered cheeks.

"P....please don't," Mandy pleaded quietly, "p....please."

He took no notice, he was too mesmerised by the feel of her her lace panties stretching tightly across her firm round buttocks. He let out a long sigh as his hand roamed freely under her skirt fondling and groping all he liked. It was just too much for the sexually deprived old man and he couldn't resist lifting the back of her skirt to get his first proper look at the object of so many of his dreams. "Oh yes," he hissed as his eyes widened at the incredible sight that greeted him. "Ooooh that is beautiful," then he squeezed it again, "ooh and so cheeky."

His cock was now once again rock hard and the head was poking out through the frayed elastic top of his old underpants. "See," he told her, "this is what you do to me."

Mandy didn't want to look, she couldn't just let this disgusting dirty old man do whatever he liked, she had to try and stop him. So she pulled herself free of his grip and told him firmly. "I said NO!"

"I don't think it's really your choice do you?" He hissed into her ear. It was like he was a completely different person from the one she met on the bus the previous morning. There was a wild determination in his eyes that worried Mandy a great deal.

So resigned to her fate Mandy lowered her head and reluctantly whispered, "no it isn't."

"I don't want to hurt you," the old man said as he kissed her on the neck and pressed his erection against her hip. "I mean.....why would I?" With that he kissed her again only this time on the side of the face, "you're so pretty, I just want to be nice to you."

He then let out a long sigh as he brought a hand up in front of her and took a firm hold of one of her massive boobs. "See, that doesn't hurt does it," he said as he went on to squeeze and maul it through her flimsy top.

Old Don was again becoming so excited, the feel of her large firm young breast was just too good for words, before now he had only ever dreamt of being able to do such a thing. At the same time he brought his other hand around under her skirt and placed it over the mound of her pussy. "Mmmmm that's a good girl," he whispered as his fingers began to probe the lace front of her panties.

He made Mandys skin crawl as he rubbed himself up and down against the gorgeous girl while continuing to molest her. It was only when he slipped his fingers into the top of her panties and she felt them touch the nub of her clit that she took fright and again pulled away and shouted, "NO!"

The old man was now too excited, she was just too dam sexy, and so as she turned to try and leave he grabbed her by the arm and swung her around so she landed face down on the bed. "Oh it's too late for that," he snapped, "you've been working me up to this moment since yesterday." Mandy had her face in the pillow and didn't see him slip his underpants down his scrawny white legs as he spoke. "You've been teasing me the whole time, and so I know you want this too."

With that she felt him kneel on the bed either side of her legs. She tried to get up but he his hand onto the back of her neck and held her firmly down. She began to panic as she felt his free hand throw her skirt up her back and his full weight lay along her body. Breathing heavily and sweating profusely old Don tried to kiss the side of her face as he began to tug her panties to one side.

This caused Mandy to struggle even more but it was useless, he had her pinned down and there was nothing she could do. It was then that she felt his rock hard cock pressing between her ass cheeks. "Ooh yes yes," he puffed as he rubbed it up and down deeper and deeper between them. Lubricated by the generous smearing of pre-cum that oozed from its tip he somehow managed to push the head into her tight little asshole.

"Oooooh fuck yes!" He groaned loudly as he felt the constrictive tightness around his cock. "Oh fuck that's so tight, oh God oh God!"

There was nothing Mandy could do as she felt him begin to slowly push it deeper into her. "NO, PLEASE NO!" But it was too late, there was no way he was going to stop as with one final grunt he drove himself all the way in right up to his balls.

"Oh God you're so fuckin' lovely," he grunted as he slowly began to pump himself in and out. He raised himself up and looked down to see the glorious spectacle of the steep curve of her ass rising from her lower back, his solid cock buried deeply into the valley between her beautifully rounded cheeks. "Oh look at that.....now that's an ass that's crying out to be fucked!"

She could do nothing except hope that it would all be over soon, and as it turned out she didn't have to wait very long as he started ramming harder and faster into her. "Oh God yes yes," he kept on saying over and over, "oh at last at long last, oh that feels soooo good."

He was now carried away beyond belief as he thrust himself in and out of her like a man possessed. "Ooh you dirty bitch," he hissed in her ear, "ooh you dirty fuckin' bitch." Then suddenly his speed increased and he puffed and panted like someone about to have a heart attack. "Oh shit fuck yes yes," he grunted as Mandy suddenly felt a warm wetness fill her asshole.

"No oh no fuck fuck fuck!" Don cried out, he hadn't wanted to come so quickly but there was nothing he could do, it was beyond his control. Grunting like a pig he made the most of it as he pumped her ass filling it with more spunk than it could hold. The tightness around his cock felt out of this world as the old man emptied his balls into her. Nothing could compare to the feeling of filling this gorgeous young blond with all the spunk he could muster.

He lay with his full weight on her and felt his way up and down the wonderful curves of her fit young body. Over and over he groaned as his pace slowed and all too soon the final drops oozed from him.

Still Mandy did nothing, she couldn't. Old Don lay there and enjoyed the feeling as the pulsating and throbbing in his cock gradually slowed until he felt there was nothing more to give. Then with a grunt he lifted himself off and his shrinking manhood popped out of her ass like a champagne cork.

He rolled over onto his back leaving Mandy feeling completely used. But at the same time there lingered that deeply hidden feeling of satisfaction that she had given this deprived and disgusting old bastard the time of his life. She didn't know why but the spunk seeping from her ass wasn't the only thing soaking into her panties. She looked over at the worn out old specimen and wondered if she hadn't finished him off. She knew it was wrong and even felt disgusted at herself for thinking it, but at the end of the day she couldn't deny the urges welling deep within.

Her mind was in turmoil, she didn't know what to do and in her confusion she knelt on the bed beside him and started to call him all the names under the sun. "You dirty bastard! You dirty fucking bastard!" She ranted, but the old man just lay there with a stupid smile on his ugly old face and his horrible lank hair all over the place.

"Perhaps you would like to take your clothes off and make yourself comfortable," he said rather arrogantly as he threw the sheets back and clambered in himself.

"Oh I er, um I don't know," she replied rather sheepishly.

He just smiled, "well it's up to you," he said as he threw the sheet open for her to get in.

Mandy just looked. The bed was filthy, he was filthy, none of this seemed right, but she knew that she really had no choice. Pausing for a moment she watched the old boy place his hands behind his head and make himself comfortable. What could she do? She had once again got herself into a right fix, one that she could see no way out of.

The old pervert licked his lips as Mandy unfastened her little skirt and let it slide down to the floor. His eyes seemed to bulge as he ogled her standing there in just her flimsy top and her white lace panties. The poor girl knew what was coming as she watched his partially flaccid cock take on a life of it's own and move around towards his stomach as it began to swell and harden. The expectant look etched all over his old face told her there was no point in stopping there, she may as well just get on and get it over with.

He seemed to make some strange grunting sound as she peeled her top off over her head and her spectacular knockers were exposed in all their naked glory. Without a moments pause she hooked her thumbs into her panties and slipped them down her smooth golden thighs and the old man watched excitedly as they dropped to the floor landing on her skirt.

For a few moments he just lay there drinking in the incredible vision of this 20 year old naked beauty before him a vision he never dared imagine he would ever see. He began to drool from the sides of his mouth as his eyes crawled over her voluptuous curves all coated in the smoothest tightest golden skin he had ever seen. He reached a hand out for hers and with any urge to fight fast slipping away she stepped forward and took hold of it.

"Oh yes yes lovely," he whispered as he ogled every inch of her while slowly pulling her down onto the bed. A quick glance down told the pretty young blond all she needed to know, his cock was now rock hard and pointing straight up. It was a dream come true for the peeping old pervert as the object of all his fantasies carefully lay down naked beside him on his bed.

Despite the fact that Mandy didn't want any of this her pussy continued to grow moister by the second. She could see what he wanted and, as she had done so many times in the past, she knew all she could do was let him have it.

So with a nervous reluctance she lay down beside him and almost instantly he rolled over to face her and placed his creepy old hand on her flat toned stomach. With his erection pressing against her hip he leaned over her and without so much as a word planted his mouth over hers. He let out a long sigh as he kissed her lovely soft sensual lips, the feeling was out of this world and he couldn't resist slipping his tongue in over hers. "Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," was all she could hear as his hand slid down her stomach and his fingers began crawling through her soft downy pubes.

What happened next was more than the old man could have ever wished for as without the need for any encouragement she slowly parted her legs. "Ooh you lovely thing," he whispered almost with tears welling in his eyes as he kissed her again and ran his fingertips along her invitingly moist slit. He couldn't believe it, she was wet! Very wet!!

"Oh God!" Was all he could say as he ran two fingers back and forth along the lips of her gorgeous pussy, the sound of its wetness was like music to his ears. He looked down at her mountainous breasts standing out proud from her chest like two balloons and couldn't resist burying his face into one taking as much of it into his wide open mouth as he could. At the same time and without warning he pushed his two fingers deep inside her soaking cunt causing her to gasp momentarily for breath.

"Ooh you love it, you fuckin' love it you dirty bitch." His voice was muffled as he gorged on her huge ripe tits. He was getting ever more excited as he roughly shoved his fingers as deeply into her as they would go. Mandy couldn't help the reaction of her body as she became more and more turned on by this rough treatment, she was fast coming to the point where she was needing satisfaction.

Then, without warning he went down her body and Mandy almost had an orgasm there and then as the dirty old sod buried his tongue in her pussy. Licking and slobbering like a dog he tried to devour the now soaked thing while at the same time his fingers still rammed in and out of her. Mandy was now getting too excited, she didn't want to give him what he wanted but more than that she had the need to satisfy her own ever increasing urges.

Grunting and groaning he carried on as he pushed her thighs as far apart as they would go. He paused a moment to admire the sight of her splayed open cunt right before him. "Oh lovely, so fuckin' lovely," he sighed as he again smothered it with his salivating mouth.

Mandy just lay there and took it, what else could she do? Then he worked his way back up her body kissing and licking as he went until he again planted his mouth over hers and kissed her with a hungry roughness that left her unable to catch her breath. At the same time he took her wrists and pinned them down either side of her head before letting out a long moaning sigh as his cock parted her soaking lips and he drove it straight up into her.

"Oh God that feels good," he hissed in her ear as he pushed himself all the way in up to his balls, "ooh that's so good!"

Mandy couldn't deny that it did feel good, she had taken bigger but his enthusiasm and the unbreakable hardness of his burning hot erection made up for it. She put up a little struggle as he held her down which only excited him more. "Oooh yes yes," he groaned as she writhed beneath him, "mmm your cunt is so wet, ooh you dirty bitch!" He was now in full flow and nothing was going to stop him as he pounded away at her with ever more enthusiasm. Faster and faster he rammed his cock in and out of her soaking pussy while kissing and slobbering all over her pretty young face.

Her juices were now flowing and she knew she had to take control or he would soon blow his load and that would be it before she had reached any satisfaction of her own. So with one almighty shove she rolled him over onto his back and in one swift move she was astride him sitting upright impaled on his cock. Now she had full control and Don wasn't about to complain.

The sight that greeted him was one that he would never forget. The most gorgeous girl in the world right before him completely naked with her huge firm tits waving around in front of her like two barrage balloons, he had never seen a sexier sight, and if that wasn't enough he was balls deep inside her.

Arrogantly he put his hands behind his head and just watched as she closed her eyes and began to slide herself up and down on his pole. She was becoming lost in a world of her own as she gradually picked up more and more speed.

The old man didn't know how long he could last as he watched the swaying motion of her tits. She was clearly enjoying the whole experience and he couldn't resist shouting his encouragement at her.

"Oh yes go on faster faster.........oooh look at them tits, oh God yes go on go on, make 'em bounce." As he spoke she seemed to respond doing as he said, and the faster she got the more her great big heavy tits bounced up and down. "God look at them fuckers, oh fuck yes yes go on make 'em bounce more more more, oooh fuck look at the huge fuckin' things!"

Mandy could feel her orgasm building inside as she raised herself up until his cock was almost out before lowering herself back down all the way to his balls. "Ooooooh mmmmmm, oooh yes yes," she softly whispered as her juices began pouring from within all over this old mans filthy stinking cock.

He just watched in complete awe as she placed her sweet delicate little hands over her gigantic knockers and began to roll them around massaging the firm flesh with her beautifully manicured fingers. He knew he could shoot his load at any minute, it was just all becoming too much.

Mandy looked down at the expression on his face, he looked like his eyes might pop out of his head at any minute. He looked desperate and even emotional as she saw tears welling in his eyes. It was all the encouragement she needed to tease him more.

She tossed her head back sending her lovely blond hair flying as she carried on caressing and massaging her huge tits, every now and again she would gasp as she tweaked her erect nipples. She even raised a finger to her mouth and sucked seductively on it as she rode up and down on his ever more desperate cock.

"Ooh you teasing bitch," he sighed as she carried on playing with those mind blowing jugs, "oh those tits, those lovely huge tits!" Then suddenly she seemed to freeze and bite down on her bottom lip. Her whole body seemed to tremble and he watched as she sank her fingers deep into her firm tit flesh. He knew this was it, she had to be having an orgasm, and before he could do anything she suddenly became very vocal as she started grinding herself harder and faster against him rocking her hips back and forth with ever increasing speed.

"Ooooh God suck my tits you filthy bastard," she demanded as she leaned forward offering them in her hands like a pair of over ripe melons. He couldn't just watch a moment longer and as they tumbled free of her grip spilling into his face he grabbed them from either side and crammed as much into his mouth as he could. At the same time he rammed himself piston-like into her drenched cunt. She reached behind his head and pulled his face deeper into her chest almost suffocating the now wheezing old boy. But he wasn't about to complain as he released his grip and grabbed her ass instead holding it firm while he pounded away with as much rhythm and might as he could muster.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers