An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

Mandy was amazed at how long he was lasting. She knew for her though this was it, his cock felt so good inside and with her clit rubbing against his pubic bone she could feel the onset of an explosive orgasm.

Faster and faster she rocked her hips back and forth grinding herself as hard as she could against him. "Oh oh oh oh yes yes yes," she puffed as suddenly a torrent of fluid gushed from her sodden cunt deluging his balls as it formed a pool under his bony old ass.

Her ass went up and down and round and round like crazy as she fucked his cock for all she was worth. "Ooooh you dirty old pervert," she snapped as she thought of the number of times he must have wanked himself off over her. "Oooh yes you...dirty....fuckin'....bastard!" Mandy punctuated every word with a downward slam on his cock.

Then, as the old man was within just seconds of shooting his load for a third time that day, she suddenly started to slow her pace and calm herself down. Before he knew what was happening she came to a standstill and all he could feel was the squeezing throb of her drained pussy

"Oh no don't stop!" Don cried out as he felt it slither up the length of his tool. "P....please, oh God please," he pleaded as he tried to push himself back up into her. But it was too late and as he watched her lift herself off his decrepit old body his desperation turned to anger.

"NO!" He barked.

But the pretty 20 year old knew she had to leave him satisfied, the possible consequences were too severe. It was then that she looked down at his twitching rigid cock waving like a flagpole in the wind, and as she did he placed a hand against the back of her head and started pushing her down towards it. He was so incredibly desperate and needed to finish off and he needed to do it quick!

Mandy knew this and knowing what had to be done she decided to just get it over with. She knelt on the bed beside him and lowered her head down until she was just an inch or two away from the gnarly old thing now smothered in her own juices.

The old man watched her intently as she moved towards it, "yes oh yes," he whispered. Mandy looked up at the drooling sweating old pervert and as he stroked her lovely soft blond hair with the palm of his sweaty hand. She knew what had to be done as she slipped her tongue out and glanced it across the swollen purple head. He groaned loudly at the incredible sensation and ordered her to look at him.

She did as she was told and Don thought he must have died and gone to heaven as he gazed lovingly into those beautiful eyes while she stared back into his. At the same moment she gently kissed the tip of his cock before slipping her lips over it and sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Was all he could say as he felt her soft wet tongue pressing against the underside of it as it went deeper and deeper in. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it was like a dream. The sight of this incredible blond beauty looking up at him with those gorgeous eyes while she sucked lovingly on his cock was yet another thing he thought he would never see!

But he knew he couldn't last much longer and so with an element of desperation he took her head in his hands and without warning or a care for the sweet girl he thrust his cock upwards to the back of her throat.

She gagged but managed to grab the base of it in her hand before he choked her. Then without any delay she began pumping it up and down while her tongue worked its magic. She could already tell his balls were tightening up and could taste the pre-cum oozing from its tip.

He just lay there dumb-struck as she sighed and moaned as if loving the whole experience. She concentrated her attention on the head kissing sucking and licking it all over while her fist pumped up and down on the shaft. She knew he was about to come and another look up at his red sweaty face was all it took.

"OH GOD GOD GOD!" Don cried out as his eyes drank in the unbelievable vision as he fucked her lovely face. Still Mandy didn't let up and with her mouth now open her tongue circled round and round the underside of his engorged purple end.

"Mmmmmm oooooh ooooooh," she sighed as her fist continued to pound on his gristly shaft.

"FUCK OH FUCK YES YES YES OOOH YOU GORGEOUS THING, YOU GORGEOUS FUCKIN' TH....AAAAAAAAGH!"

That was it, all of a sudden Mandys mouth was full of his thick steaming spunk. Ropes of it shot over her face, across her tongue, down her throat, it was everywhere, she was covered in the stuff. But still he kept on coming as he witnessed the incredible sight of Mandys oh so pretty face streaked with his sperm while taking his cock back into her mouth and sucking the living daylights out of it.

It was as much as she could do to swallow it down, it was coming so thick and fast. The old man sighed and groaned at the amazing sensation of his spunk being sucked hard from the depths of his balls. She continued to suck kiss and lick it for several minutes, there was so much that it poured from the sides of her mouth back down his cock and all over her hand.

He had never shot so much in all his life, and as the wheezing old man began to calm himself down he was overcome with emotion and tears filled his eyes. "Oh God thank you, thank you so much, ooh you lovely lovely girl." She could tell his words were from the heart as she licked the spunk from his cock cleaning it all over with her delicate sweet young tongue.

Mandy could see what it had meant to him, and as she stopped and wiped his spunk from her face with the sheet she just smiled sweetly and got to her feet to dress. This was what she loved, the gratitude of a poor old man and the feeling of giving something that money could never buy, the experience of a lifetime.

It was becoming more and more clear to her that despite everything she would always end up enjoying herself with these dirty old men, and that look on his face as he lay there wide eyed and fully satisfied was the reason why.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers