All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...I felt as if I was there

Take it from a guy who got a girl he never thought he would have, This was a great read. I enjoyed it quite a bit and please keep up with these theme...just incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My ultimate dream.......what a great story.

I am an older man myself and this story is such a fantasy of mine, thankyou for bringing it to life so well, I will read it many more times....more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding :D

Every bit of it, just Outstanding!!! Keep it up cause i'll bookmark your memberpage.

mpqm1968mpqm1968almost 18 years ago
Just about damn perfect

Loved it, loved it, loved it, what more can I say. The descriptions were perfect, the words finely chosen. Rare talent, you have, bambigirl. If I told you I savoured the story over 4 separate readings, you'd know what I mean...*wink*

And so pleased to see ch2 up. Sure I won't be disappointed.

SDcowboySDcowboyalmost 18 years ago
Great reading

What a great story!!!!!

Can't wait to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

lovely dirty story, may i ask if you wrote it with any girl in mind?

renter99renter99almost 16 years ago
HOT>HOT!!!

Keep it cumming!

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years ago
Fun

and hot too actually! I liked it :)

southern1957southern1957over 14 years ago
Starting out very hot

I'm going to continue reading this one. It has my attention!

lilqtpielilqtpieover 14 years ago
A pleasant surprise

Totally loved how you took your time building up this story...setting the stage. When they get together finally it is electric! Found the description of her displayed from behind an especially HOT visual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can't believe..

I can't believe I am the only one to leave a comment on this story so far. This was very well written and very hot. You have a lot more here in the series I am going to have to read, it will take some time, but my God this was good!

Mag58Mag58about 13 years ago
Amazing talent

What a delightful surprise.....the story was very well written and well paced and very, very sexy.

I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This stories only good feature is the potential

warning to brain dead carers and others. DON'T SEND GIRLS OR YOUNG WOMEN into situations they cannot protect themselves in!

I suspect this story to have been submitted by one of the many sex offenders in our much too lenient prisons

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 12 years agoAuthor
The above comment

Dear Anonymous...if you're going to write such utter crap at least have the balls to put your name on!....Ever heard of erotic fantasy?? I'll let you into a little secret shall I? It's what this site that you must have "accidentally" strayed onto is all about, so if you don't like it what the hell you reading it for??? So next time you're looking for a story site, put on your adult filter and stick to Harry Potter!!!

itscalledhazingitscalledhazingabout 12 years ago

Thanks anonymous I'm cancelling my daughters trip to old perverts home. You have made me see the light. P.S, the daily mail website is crying out for a sane person like yourself to comment on its stories.

Andi23Andi23almost 12 years ago
Yes

I have been reading / writing these stories for 3 years. Never found anyone that could build the story in such a titalating way and then finish with such perfection. The only downside is that now I need to read all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comic

Randomly found what appears to be a comic based on this story, not sure if it was you whgo did it Bambi, but it could be worth a look, I'm not sure on the rules regarding links but http://imagetwist.com/p/ibruq/72130/%5BRomulo%20Mancin%5D%20Old%20Man%27s%20Opportunity%20%5Beng%5D, even the girls name is Mandy so I dont think it's coincidental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it .....

The pics in the comic strip from anonymous just made the story even better, i've read this story and all others by bambigirl44 and think there fxxking fantastic if you wanna put 1 of these stories on film bambigirl44 i'm ya man :) keep it up x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love all your stories Bambigirl44

Merry Christmas and happy New year 2015. I love all your stories and also the great pics on the other website. Keep on writing Bambigirl44. Your stories bring a lot of joy to me and I am sure many other men and who knows maybe women too. You are my only favorite writer on this website. Thank you!

tomthumpertomthumperover 8 years ago
dirty fun!

Thanks for the story! Love it when dirty old men take advantage of sweet busty young things, especially when they turn them slutty. Now I get to read the rest! Happy horny times ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO, NOT EVEN!!!!

This a thin story, with a thin plot line, thin characterization, poor proofreading and editing, and generally lacking in those values that make up a good read. If this story is typical of the remaining 36 chapters, I just saved myself many fruitless hours reading bad writing.

1. hells (hell’s)

2. St Agathas (Agatha’s)

3. George new (knew)

4. SOMEONE to help with any odd jobs THEY had (WHO ARE THEY????)

5. thats that (that’s)

6. Anymore jobs (Any more)

7. cant see (can’t)

8. theres nothing (there’s)

9. errupted (erupted)

10. She (-was) stood

11. sqeezed (squeezed)

12. wanted to saviour (savour)

13. furthest tit away from him (tit farther from him) (BAD GRAMMAR - VERY POORLY EXPRESSED!!!!)

14. his late wifes (wife’s)

15. his dirty old spunk (HIS SPUNK CAME FROM INSIDE HIM. IT WOULD NOT BE DIRTY. HE HAD JUST COME, SO IT WOULD NOT BE OLD EITHER!!!!)

16. double quick (double-quick)

17. even (-the) more by her tiny waist.

Howard68Howard68about 8 years ago
Superb!

Really great story and looking forward to reading the rest of the series - so very erotic. Thank you!

NICEGUY74NICEGUY74over 7 years ago
Anonymous is a dick....

This is some of the best wank material on Lit and you've written it off

over a few spelling errors? Get a life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could get past the gross personal hygeine. My pussy is beautiful and deserves and requires the best. This is not even basic. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Your description of Mandy was amazing. Wish she would knock on my door!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not a non consent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous