All Comments on 'An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 05'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Glad to see another chapter in this series, it's really gettin' good. Keep 'em "cumming"! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!

This has to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Not only are you an excellent writer but the story line is fantastic. I hope you keep it going, and a little quicker:)

CaribJanusCaribJanusalmost 13 years ago
Perfectly Paced

This story is FAN-tastic. I say ignore the few commenter who have hinted otherwise - it's perfectly paced, allowing the tension to build slowly and making the reader use their imagination as much as their hands ;)

My sole suggestion (by no means a sidelong criticism) would be to maybe dedicate some plot to Ali and Tommy fantasizing about being with Lisa. Perhaps have Ali teasing Tommy about his fantasies about her to discover the extent of his commitment to his sister (as girls are wont to do in real life).

I understand their relationship is new and still in the discovery phase (albeit with a spectator) and not yet in that of increased exploration, but, just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot and not from the heat outside

Your stories are fantastic. I look forward to Lisa drawing the brother alone and then drawing their sex scenes. Of course you know Charles is Lisa's brother. Great set up.. Can not wait for all this to tie together...

Thank you for writing. Hopefully we won't have to wait to long for your other parts..

I had to re-read this story to remember it :) not a waste of my time...

Sammie

jupikejupikealmost 13 years ago

i loved this storie.Thanks

klaxxklaxxalmost 13 years ago
Another great chapter!

This has been an absolutely wonderful series. I have found it highly erotic and very sensual. Your writing has been great as well; the plot and pacing are good, the characters are interesting and believable.

This chapter, though, brings a minor criticism and a growing concern about the direction the story may be headed.

The minor criticism is that, without notice or indication, you changed person and perspective frequently. It was easy enough to figure out, but it made reading disjointed and less enjoyable that it could have been. In other words, it really broke the mood. A line of asterisks, dashes, or some other visual separator would have gone a long way toward keeping things going at a more even, readable pace.

As to the other issue: I once knew a guy who sought out rare girls who exuded a unique innocence and sensuality at the same time. He got a kick out of corrupting them - the more innocent they were, the bigger the kick he got. He dumped them when their innocence and sensuality were spent to alcohol, drugs, and gratuitous and kinky sex. I'm beginning to see Lisa as this sort of character. If that's the direction this story is headed in, I'm not interested in reading further. This site and others are overflowing with a similar plot line in every genre.

I would like to see Alison and Tommy's innocence/sensuality preserved while still having them be very sexual - even if Lisa and Charles are involved.

Ultimately, it is your story, and you will take it where you want it to go. You are a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
touchy

DO NOT GET THE OTHERS INVOLVED IT WILL RUIN THE STORY KEEP IT TO JUST THE SIBLINGS OR PUT IT IN THE GROUP AREA. INCEST HAS TO BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM OF PEOPLE INVOLVED OTHER WISE IT GETS UNREALISTIC AND TURNS INTO GARBAGE. DO NOT RUIN THIS STORY IT IS ALREADY GOING DOWN HILL FAST SAVE IT NOW OR STOP WRITING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

FraxoFraxoalmost 13 years ago

I'm not sure that I like the direction this is heading. I agree with the last comment. Don't involve a lot of people. That is the one thing that completely destroys a story. You could probably get away with Lisa and Tommy if you wanted to expand, but any more than that will be the end for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Sensual Storyline

This is a very sensual story and I like it very much. I understand the concerns from the other comments about involving additional people, but it helps makes the story interesting. I think they are primarily about this story leading up to orgies between the two and the older crowd. If you keep the two together and not let them get involved wit the older crowd you will be fine. I mean not involve the two sexually with the others. It would not hurt to involve Lisa with them though in my opinion. Overall, this is an excellent storyline that has the potential for many twists. condor67

David48David48almost 13 years ago
The taboo...

...always gets their attention...Straight forward, unabashed, and honest to a fault...Nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

Loving this story - want more!!!!

xXleesilXxxXleesilXxover 12 years ago
Loving this story

I really hope you intend to continue this story line it is wonderfully written and flows very nicely.

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Please continue

This is very erotic. It's what I look for in stories on this site. The set up , the building of the characters, the taboo aspect is delicious! Please deal nicely with the siblings and continue to write. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good

You have set the scene for more episodes of this really erotic story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Really enjoying the story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Waiting

It has been quite some time since you added a chapter to this story. You have been doing chapters very slowly, 1, maybe 2 a year. You write some of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Please don't keep us waiting any longer.........

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
Keep UP the good work

I too would love to read another chapter or more. Yes I like the innocence of Ali and Tommy, but would like to see them involved with Lisa, individually or together also. I also kind of like keeping Rita and Charles in the story, but separate. They can enjoy Lisa telling them what is happening or Lisa showing them her "sketches" as a way of including them in the action.

Either way, please write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need more and more and more and more......

title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more, Please

This has been wonderful so far -there are several loose ends which, hopefully, can be tied up - or, what happens next???

kuro1990kuro1990about 12 years ago
Great story...

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
M0ar plz!

I really hope you see fit to continue this story sometime soon! You have an amazing imagination and a true gift for characterization. I find that falling in love with your characters is the rule rather than the exception! The only issues are purely grammatical, mainly a few homophone confusions and the like. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please

Another vote for you to continue

Francis73Francis73about 12 years ago
A right carry on

Another vote for some extra episodes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
terrific story

I loved this story and when can we expect more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plz continue this.

I love this story. will u plz continue it?

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Sibs and Sibs

Someone suggested Rita and Charles are sibs, and maybe Lisa is too! Fine, but don't intermingle them with Allison and Tommy - that's too much.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I love it! Ali and Tommy learning to love each other yet behind the scenes they are being groomed by a voyeur. I love this story and if there are more chapters, I'd love to be notified. Please continue - this rates a 5 star +

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Time

This is probably the third time I've read it. Y U NO CONTINUE?

For me, this perfectly blends story and pornography into erotica, whereas most stories tend to focus on the sex after a short character build-up, or becomes another story with a few sex scenes thrown in to keep the audience reading. I cannot wait to find out what they (Charles and Rita) end up doing. Though it will lead to groups sex, I hope there will still be a continuation of the good story so far. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!

I love how you have developed this story. Please continue to add more chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

the story needs to be continued, you can't live the reader hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually, a good place to stop, because...

...this is going in a weird direction. Yeah, considering where we are, it's weirding out.

You've stopped advancing the twins characters; now they just get naked & fuck-no other interplay. Have Lisa pay them for their services and let them go on with their new found relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not good

by adding others you prove there is no love between them because if they really loved each other they would not need or want anyone else ever. thanks for killing a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So far the story has been awesome with an awesome back story. The current route your going suggests that story will make an back turn. The story as I see it should emphasize the twins relation and love between them right now their relationship seems to me mostly about sex with a few gestures of lover here and there real emphasize on the relationship of the love that brother and sister share and maybe some other involvement outside the studio and apartment. I envision it is possible Ali may allow Lisa to join her and Tommy as Ali would to be jealous otherwise and may even secretly have concerns with Tommy having solo sessions with Lisa. In any case I don't see Rita and Charlie being allowed at most they would be able to observe and that is a stretch.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
This is supposed to be about sibling romance

Why are you introducing this creepy voyeuristic angle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome story. Please continue. Ignore the whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't like the sound of this

Glad you stopped here. To weird references for future chapters, with a couple of swingers wanting to trap or blackmail the siblings into their fantasies. I hope you don't go there

rock6752rock6752about 11 years ago
Interesting twist at the end

To continue could be weird with swinging voeyuers or possibly hot if the others were also related. Could Charles and Rita be related to Lisa or could they be related to Tommy and Ali? I would like to read more about Tommy and Ali posing for Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you just lost me

I don't like where this is going, no happy ending here. read the last of this story. done with it.bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Chapter 1 and 2 were great, 3 and 4 were diferent. Chapter 5 just became too unusual. It would be good if the sister and brother continued having sex with each other and no one else and keeping the voyuers to a minimum. But it's your story.e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another Fuck-fest

The modeling should have merely been a trigger for the incestuous love affair. This story is going in the direction of absurd fuck-fest. It's a slow build-up but you aren't fooling anyone.

Now Lisa, Charles, and Rita all know that Tommy and Ali are having sex. But let me guess, Charles and Rita are the twins parents and each other's siblings as well. And then the whole family will fuck.

Working a third into an incest tale is difficult enough without it becoming garbage but you could have pulled Lisa falling for them both off, but this? No thanks.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

i think you needa stop writing here. no fuck fest for me. i ma pass next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have to keep them together

If you write another chapter you have got to keep them together. Please don't have them fucking anyone else. If other's want to watch that is okay. I just know you are going to ruin a good story. I'm with the other readers, if this turns into a fuckfest I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

Love this story series. Please continue to write more. Don't be discouraged by the naysayers and keep your vision of these two siblings going.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperover 10 years ago
please don't

I am really hoping that this does not go any further

down the path to a group situation. It has already started to crossover into creepy and manipulative which is bad enough. Please let them continue on their own.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Agreed...

I'm with please don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Also agree, keep it between them

I've loved every chapter so far, please don't make me walk away by turning it into some kind of fuck-fest with guys passing Ali around, that would be a cop-out and a complete shame for this fabulous story to end so poorly. 5 stars so far, please give me reason to keep giving you 5 stars.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Another vote to keep it pure

And don't let Charles and Lisa fuck them over figuratively either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Agree with Tavernkeeper

It's skirting the edge of creepy, please don't let it become a free-for-all, with Ali as the free fuck-treat in the middle of it all, this series is far too good for that kind of degenerate creepiness, that's not erotic, just base and nasty, and not in a good way, either.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
Great Series, But

As far as I'm concerned, it ends here for me. This chapter's latter half has already began down the path of creepiness (which is why I only gave it 3 stars), but your new chapter's tagline sounds even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So much of this is excellent...but like the person running away from an ax-murderer, who inexplicably looks back then trips so the lumbering maniac can catch them...WHY are they doing the one dumb thing they shouldn't?!

NOBODY keeps saying 'Sis' when they KNOW they are being watched.

It ruins so much of this whole narrative...they KNOW Lisa thinks they are a couple, then self-destructively, she says 'brother' and her says 'sis' THREE times!

It's an obvious macguffin that really distracts from the story.

As a writer I as giving this high marks until now. Minus one star of five for lazy or unoriginal writing, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous