All Comments on 'An Unethical Proposal Ch. 01'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

You had me at every sexy word. One of the best stories I've read. The dialogue between them is fucking sexy as hell! I can hardly wait for more. What an erotic beginning. Hand job heaven. I hope she moves her finger around in his butthole also while she strokes his pole until he explodes.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
A great story for a topic that appears here regularly.

There must be dozens, if not hundreds, of variations on the "somebody lost the use of their hands" theme. Moms caring for sons, dads caring for daughters, siblings caring for one another... But what sets this apart from the majority of those stories is the level of detail and realism you've incorporated, as well as the quality of your writing. I gave it five stars, but it deserves more.

The premise you've begun here seems to be a wholly one-way sexual relationship where, if I understand the dialog with his shrink, Clair masturbates William, but that's as far as it goes. I don't know if thats wholly accurate, and I look forward to reading the remaining chapters to find out. Could it be a question of Clair's dominance? But if that was the case, would William be in a position to pester Clair? And if William was in the dominant role, why would his sister be so reluctant? Does William help Clair to get off? Does Clair get off at all? What role will the shrink play in all of this?

Lots of questions to be explored and explained. This is a brilliant beginning. Great job!

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
A Charge!

Is LustyWolf writing from experience? Such luscious detail! Missed a couple of things that would have certainly helped Billy get off, though. He mentioned seeing Clair's boobs down her open neckline - he would certainly have been watching them jiggle, and the nipples harden maybe, while she beat him off, and that would definitely have aided his orgasm very nicely. Also, he felt her bare buttocks as she straddled his thigh.- no panties? Was she commando under her gown? Could her feel her pussy getting wet as she moved against his thigh? Did she run off to her room afterward and he heard more sexy moans? Maybe he just didn't want to give Ms. Martin too much of a charge from reading his tale. The idea gave me a bit of a charge from my own imagination, though.

brosismombrosismomalmost 9 years ago
great start

can't wait for next chapters. So post them ASAP Please

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNinealmost 9 years ago
Reddit

There was an infamous Reddit AMA with a guy that had a confirmed sexual relationship with his mom. It started with him having some type of injury where he temporarily lost the use of his arms.

It started with handjobs, and eventually escalated to sex. Lasted a couple years if I remember correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SO GOOD!

Was hooked on every single word. So much detail, like the others have said. Got SUPER worked up over it. Need more. need need need more. I can't begin to describe how well this was written. Well done. You are now a regular author I will visit. Time to read everything else you've done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for more

pois1pois1almost 9 years ago
.

Great descriptions. Super hot. Subscribed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But when there's sex, it happens and ends much too fast.

Needed more involvement with her body.

Three stars.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

goddamn his family are a bunch of assholes

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

... great plot though... looking forward to reading the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous