An Unethical Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Clair just stood there with her arms folded, and with a big smirk on her face. I was writhing in pain. Holding in that piss, became a greater pain than the pain in my leg.

"Oh, payback is such a dark mistress," Clair said to me smugly.

"Payback for what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let's see? How about the time I was out with Mark and came home at 5:00AM. As I was sneaking into the house, you got up and said loudly, loud enough to wake Dad, 'You're just getting home?' You blew it for me Little Brother."

She likes calling me her Little Brother. Even though we are twins, she likes to rub it in that she was born 5 minutes and 11 seconds before me.

"Sorry about that time Sis, but you startled me. I thought you were a burglar breaking into the house. Please don't hold that against me. Besides, Dad didn't come down too hard on you. He only grounded you a week."

"Look, I'll make this up to. I don't know how right now, but I'll owe you one. But, please for the love of god, help me pee."

"Oh, tisk...tisk, my little brother needs to take a piss. How delightful this is going to be?"

Clair moved towards me smiling.

"What are you doing in these old man shorts on anyway? With that full leg cast, shouldn't you be in a hospital gown?"

She leaned in and moved her hands to my shorts button and undid the button. She ever so slowly pulled the zipper down. ...zzziiiiiiip... She tugged a little and then stopped. Grinning smugly, she just stared at me. She tugged a little more...zzziiipp...and stopped and grinned.

"Could ya hurry?" I said anxiously, trying not to squirm. Any sudden movement sent a jolt of pain at the break point in my leg, and squirming was nothing but sudden movements. It's bad enough to hold back a piss for a long time, but once you've filled your head with the notion that relief is in sight, and the pain and discomfort will soon end, the need to pee seems ever more urgent and painful those last few moments.

Clair slid the zipper the rest of the way down and grabbed the shorts by the waistband. I strained to lift up my butt so she could slide the hideous golf shorts down.

"Don't look," I said, with a painful grimace.

"Oh, I'm going to look, Little Brother. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it," she said, with a wicked grin.

I was at her mercy, and quite frankly, at that moment, I couldn't care less that my sister was about to see my penis and watch me piss. Clair wiggled and pulled the shorts down and maneuvered them around the cast on my right leg. I bent my left leg, and she pulled the shorts off my left leg, but she left them dangling around my right ankle encased in the white cast. She then grabbed my underwear and slid them down to the same position.

There I was, with my penis out in the open for my sister's viewing pleasure.

"Aww isn't that cute," she said, smiling.

"Grab that baking pan and get it under me," I said, anxiously while holding my ass up so she can get it under my butt.

Clair slipped the metal pan under my ass. It was cold as I settled my weight on the rim of it. My cock pointed straight up toward my belly and needed to be bent down between my legs so I could piss in the pan and not all over myself. I attempt to do it myself. Only the tips of my fingers were exposed from the end of the cast, and I couldn't bend my arms at all. I tried with the backside of my casted left arm, but I couldn't get my penis to go in the direction I wanted. I couldn't quite push my penis in the right position.

"Can you lift the pan up a little so I don't miss it," I said.

Clair saw the predicament I was in and started to laugh. She tried awkwardly to lift the pan up so my penis was aiming at it, but I was sitting on it, my weight balanced on the rim. I couldn't spread my legs wide enough, and support my weight with my broken arms at the same time, so Clair could move the baking pan in the right position.

I swallowed hard at the realization of what I needed to ask my sister to do.

"Could you please push my penis down between my legs so I can aim into the pan," I said with no pride and all the embarrassment the situation deserved.

"I'm drawing the line at touching your cock Little Brother," Clair said.

"My god! Please!" I begged. "I'm going to piss all over the place any moment!"

"You want me to hold my brother's penis while you pee? Are you serious?" She had the most disgusted look on her face.

"Clair!"

Clair suddenly took mercy on me and said, "Oh, alright. Let's get this over with." She tentatively reached for my penis and pushed it down between my legs and held it there.

"Thank you," I said in relief. I concentrated on peeing now that everything was in place. I couldn't go! Yet, the tip of my cock burned with pressure from holding my piss back. I had to go so badly I could taste it. Every ounce of my being, every cell called out for relief. I pushed and pushed, and yet nothing came.

"Pee shy Little Bro," Clair asked while holding my cock, and aiming it down at the baking pan.

"Oh fuck!" I said, exasperated. I needed to pee. "Pee! Pee! Pee!" I commanded myself; yet, I couldn't go.

"Shush...calm down... just relax Billy. Take some deep breaths. Breeeaaathhh." Clair said in a soothing voice.

She took her other hand and rubbed my left leg gently. I begin to relax and started to feel the flow of urine from the end of my penis.

"Ohhhhh...," I sighed. The feeling of relief was overwhelming. I heard the pee splashing in the pan and felt it spraying up against my uncasted left leg. I didn't care; it felt so good to be going.

I finished peeing and said, "Thanks Sis. Can you shake it?"

"What?" She said with wide eyes.

"Shake it a little so the drops hanging on the tip of my piss hole shake off," I explained.

"Now you're pushing your luck," she said, but she did it. She tentatively shook my penis, too softly to do any good.

"It's not going to break," I said. "Give it a good shake." She shook it a little harder and I felt the drops of pee let loose.

I lifted my ass off the baking pan, and Clair pulled it out from under me and headed to the bathroom with it. When she came back into the living room she looked at me with a devilish grin. The shorts Dad bought for me were still down around my ankle and my bare cock was exposed.

"I suppose you want me to help you pull your pants up?"

"Actually, could you pull these the rest of the way off, and get me some cotton gym shorts out of my dresser?" My old green cotton gym shorts were big, stretchy and baggy; they'd be perfect for pulling up around the bulbous cast on my right leg.

Clair walked over and pulled those sad, plaid golf shorts off me and headed to my room.

"My old green ones. Middle right drawer," I yelled. She was in there a while and I wondered what was taking her so long. After about five minutes, she came out with my pair of baggy cotton shorts in her left hand, but her right hand was behind her back. She brought her right hand around quickly and threw something at me. It landed in my lap and bounced off my cock and then rested between my good leg and the arm of the recliner. I was startled! 'What the hell is she doing?' I thought. Then I focused on what lay next to my leg. She found some of my porn! A DVD I had forgotten about. I had it stored in my drawer with my gym shorts.

"I thought you might need some entertainment," she giggled as she walked over and picked up the DVD.

"Lesbian House Party?" she said questioningly, as she examined the DVD cover. I burned with embarrassment. I must have turned beet red.

"Come on Sis. Give me a break. I'm completely at a disadvantage here. You've got me. I'm busted. I watch porn."

"Well, I figured that. You're a guy. Don't all you guys beat off to porn? But Lesbian House Party? What's that about? Where did you get this thing anyway?"

"There's an adult video store over in Franklin County. I took a ride over there last summer after my eighteenth birthday."

"I thought people got porn on the internet these days?"

"I do, but unless you pay for it, it's often grainy or only a brief clip. The good stuff you have to pay for, and I'm not about to use my credit card on the internet for porn. Dad would kill me if my identity got stolen from using it on one of those sites. I need Dad in my corner to pay for college. We both do."

"Why lesbians?"

"Do you have to ask? All guys fantasize about two girls doing it."

"Why is that?"

"Geez Clair. Can we do this another time? I'm completely and utterly embarrassed here. I'm sitting here, helpless, with no pants on in front of my sister. And now you want me to explain why guys like seeing two girls going at it?"

Clair goes to the entertainment center across the way from me and hits a button on the DVD player. I hear the tray open.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why not? I've never seen lesbians doing it."

"They're not real lesbians. They're actresses. It's just porn. They just use the word Lesbian in the title so you know its girl-girl action."

"Actresses you say? Like Natalie Portman? Or, Angelina Jolie?" She said with a sarcastic grin.

"OK, so they're not real actresses in the traditional sense of the word. But, they play someone else in a film."

"A film you call it?" Clair looked at me like I just said I still believed in Santa Claus.

"It's a film about sex, but a film never the less. Geez, stop busting my chops here."

"Oh, I'm just teasing ya Billy. I've seen porn before, just not lesbian porn."

"Where have you seen porn?"

"I have access to the internet Little Brother, same as you."

"I know, it's just, you've always seemed so prim and proper."

"Yeah, right," she said, with another sarcastic grimace. She hit play on the remote.

"No! I beg you... please... turn it off," I said, sitting there still bottomless while my sister held my gym shorts in her hand and worked the remote to find the main menu on the DVD.

"Afraid you'll get a hard-on Little Bro?" She said, smiling a huge smile.

"Well, yeah! The deck is stacked against me here. I can barely move. I'm without pants on. My cock is full exposed."

She hit the remote's buttons until she got the chapter menu. She selected something off the menu and hit play. The action started out slowly, and she really wanted to get my goat, so she hit the skip button on the remote to advance within the chapter until she saw two girls naked and one eating the others pussy.

"This ought to do," she laughed.

I tried not to look. But like a train wreck you know is going to happen, I couldn't not look. I liked the scene she selected, and I've masturbated many a time to it. My cock started to stir right away. I tried to keep it down by pure willpower, but I was powerless, and my erection grew, and grew, until it was full and throbbing.

"Something is growing," my sister said, pointing and laughing as she watched my cock grow.

"Come on Sis. Turn it off. Have a heart," I pleaded.

"I thought you liked this?"

"I do; when I'm alone. Or, if you were my girlfriend, but not in front of my sister!"

She turned her attention to the screen and watched intently for a few minutes. I thought I heard her moan a little. Then she suddenly shut it off and hit the eject button and went and retrieved the DVD from the player. When she turned around to look at me, my erection pulsed with excitement. She just smiled and shook her head in a disapproving fashion. She threw my gym shorts at my lap and they caught around my hard cock. Clair took the DVD and disappeared down the hall towards the bedrooms. I presumed she returned the porn to my drawer.

When she came back out she walked over to me and took my gym shorts from my crotch. My cock had only softened slightly. She opened up the shorts at the waistband and maneuvered them over my feet and shimmied them up my legs. I lifted my butt off the recliner and she pushed them up over my hips. As she pushed the shorts over my cock, she brushed her hand along my stiff cock and smiled. I turned beet red, and then, I saw Clair was blushing too. We both just looked at each other blushing for a long awkward moment.

"I'm going to my room for a while. You OK out here for now?" Clair asked me. Gone was the superior, sarcastic tone. She now had a genuine concerned tone in her voice and the expression on her face was one of pity.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Yell if you need anything. Here's the remote if you want to watch TV. Can you work it with your fingers?" She asked, as she put the remote on the recliner arm and under my right arm cast near my fingers.

"I think so. I was able to manage in the hospital if the nurse set the remote under my hand like that for me."

Clair went to her room and left me to ponder my fate for the next six weeks. I left the TV off. I just didn't feel like any external stimulus at that moment. I felt depressed and needed to stew in my own self pity for a while. Dad was supposed to pick up some crutches on his way home from work. I didn't know how I was going to manage on crutches with both arms in full casts, but I'll be damned if I was going to be an invalid for six weeks. I couldn't bear the thought of my sister helping me with everything.

The house was quiet as I lay there in the recliner wallowing in my self pity. Then, I heard some strange noise in the house. What was that familiar, but muffled, sound? It sounded like moaning. I could barely make out the sound, but I thought I heard moans coming from my sister's bedroom. I concentrated and listened keenly. I did hear moans, and they sounded like the moans I was familiar with hearing while watching porn; they were the moans a girl makes when she is excited and about to cum. Was my sister masturbating? Did she not return my DVD as I suspected? Was she watching it and getting off? Or was the sight of my hard cock, and the fact that she brushed against it while pulling my shorts up for me that got her excited?

My cock started to stir again as I thought of my sister in her room masturbating, and it was rock hard within seconds. I then realized I had another problem. I usually beat off at least once a day. It would be a rare day that I didn't masturbate. How was I going to pull off masturbating with both arms locked in these casts? I maneuvered my arms as close to my penis as I could. I pushed my shoulders up and back as far as I could manage. I scrunched up my shoulders tight next to my ears. My fingers were free at the end of the casts, and I found that I could just touch the head of my cock with my fingers if hooked my thumbs at the base of hard cock and pushed it so it angled down. It was very uncomfortable, and hard to do with my gym shorts on, but I could manage, just manage. 'Oh good,' I thought. I might be able to beat off, but what about the sperm? How would I clean that up?

Damn, I thought. I'm in a fix. I spent a week in the hospital, and I had no sexual relief while there. To tell the truth, I didn't really feel well enough during that week to think about beating off. But, now that I was home and feeling somewhat better, I realized, I was horny as hell. And my sister didn't help matters throwing in that porn DVD, and now hearing her masturbate, that had me quite jacked up.

I was so horny, I couldn't stop myself. I massaged the tip of my cock through my gym shorts with the tips of my fingers extending from the casts. It didn't take long before I filled my gym shorts with my jizm. Oh, that felt so damn good. I hadn't realized how much I needed that. My load was huge, a week's worth, and it soaked my shorts.

Now that I had cum, and the rush of sexual excitement was over, I felt stupid sitting there with a load of cum in my shorts that I couldn't clean up. "This is just great," I uttered out loud. What a dilemma I was in. Do I yell for my sister to come and clean up my cum or do I wait for Dad to walk in the door and see my wet spot? Would it dry by the time he got home? Would it disappear if it dried? Or, would it be all white and crusty against my green cotton shorts?

I started to cry as I lay there helpless. I haven't cried since I was a little boy, but the helplessness I felt was overwhelming. I was laying there, unable to do anything for myself, and unable to shield my embarrassment over leaving evidence, some very visible evidence, that I just came in my shorts.

After a while, I heard my sister's door open, and I feared things were about to get worse. She went into the bathroom. I started to think of my options, or my excuses for the wet spot in my shorts. Maybe she's just going to the bathroom, and won't be coming out to the living room? I'd have some more time to let the cum spot dry if she returns to her bedroom and stays there. 'Oh please Clair, go back to your bedroom,' I willed her telepathically.

Clair soon appeared in the living room. At first, she walked right past me without noticing anything. She headed to the kitchen and I heard her rustling around in the refrigerator.

"You need anything?" She yelled to me.

"No. I'm fine," I said, not wanting her to come near me. I was hoping that she'd grab some food or drink and head right back into her bedroom without noticing my predicament.

As she walked into the living room, she looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"You OK?" She asked as she headed over to me. "You look sad."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some time to myself," I said, hoping she'll get the hint and leave the room.

Then it happened. She looked at my crotch and suddenly expressed a look of shock on her face.

"Did you piss your pants? Because, I just helped you go not more than fifteen minutes ago. You should have yelled for me if you had to go again. I would've come and helped you."

"I...," stammered trying to talk. I froze. Not knowing what to say, I just lay there and turned beet red.

"Let me get you some clean shorts," she said as she headed for my bedroom.

Soon, I heard some water running from the bathroom, and then Clair appeared with a wet washcloth, a towel, and a clean pair of shorts.

"Clair."

"What?"

"It's not what you think."

She didn't get what I was alluding to, and she grabbed my shorts by the waistband and pulled them down. I lifted my butt off the seat so she could pull them the rest of the way down. As she pulled my shorts past my now flaccid cock, my cum, sticky, thick, and clinging to my shorts, strung along like a milky white rubber band being stretched until the breaking point. Clair, expecting to see nothing but pee soaked cloth, now saw my white goo.

"What?" She uttered in shock. She looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth gaped open.

"You didn't?"

I just blushed sheepishly. Then Clair blushed.

"When did you....how did you...oh never mind...I don't want to know," she said as she took the washcloth and started cleaning my jizm off my belly and cock.

Feeling guilty, I said the first thing that came to my mind. "You're no virgin. You must have dealt with sperm before?"

"Yes, but not my brother's!" She exclaimed. Besides, it's been a while since I've seen any. It's been ten months since Mark and I broke up, and I didn't have any sex while at college last year.

Clair cleaned my cock gently with the warm wet washcloth, and it felt delightful. She used a soft and caring touch as she washed it. Taking her time to make sure it was clean; she inspected her work with a look of admiration and delight. My cock began to grow again as she dried it with the towel. I'm sure that wasn't lost on her, but she said nothing. She slipped some clean shorts on me and went back into her room.

The rest of the day I just channel surfed. I was bored shit-less. Nothing on TV appealed to me.

Dad came home about an hour later than normal. He walked in the door with a pair of crutches, and two cardboard boxes. One of the boxes had a picture of a bedpan. Another box had a picture of a plastic hand held urinal; I recognized that from using it in the hospital.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers