An Unethical Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Not what I was hoping for, but OK, it would have to do, and it was a start.

"OK. It's not easy, but I'll show you how I manage with these damn casts," I said, as I hunched up my shoulders to bring the tips of my fingers to the head of my cock. I stroked the head of my cock with my fingers lightly. I really wanted to get Clair to touch it for me. I was so horny I didn't care that she was my sister, and that it was wrong. I needed a full warm hand on my cock. My finger tips were just not cutting it.

Clair looked on intently. She pulled her hair back and leaned in to get an up close and personal view. I could feel her warm breath on my cock as she looked on in amazement.

"Wow, I've never seen a guy jerk off before."

"This isn't really how a guy jerks off. I'm kinda compromised here. Usually I'd wrap my whole hand around my cock. Just getting my finger tips on it like this will eventually do the job, but not nearly as nice," I said, trying to get her to feel sorry for me and grab my cock and give me a helping hand.

"Normally, I would also spit on my cock, or into my hand, to lube it up. The warmth of my spit in my warm hand feels so much better than just these dry finger tips just barely scraping along."

"Do you want me to help you?" Clair finally asked.

"Yes. I do," I said softly. No more pretenses. Clair, sister or not, was a live, warm female within inches of my throbbing hard-on. There was no turning back at that point. Wrong hadn't entered my mind in the least.

Clair reached for my cock and took it in her hands. She started squeezing my penis head like she was squeezing a lemon.

"Ohhh...hhhaaaa...hhh..." I exhaled. It felt so good to just have her warm hands my cock; never mind that she was inexperienced, and squeezed my cock head.

"Like this?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye.

"It feels so good just having your hands on my cock right now, but no, that's not how it's usually done."

"What do I do then?"

"Use both hands. Wrap your hands firmly around my cock. Don't squeeze too tight, and don't squeeze and release like you're doing; you're not milking a goat. That's it. Now stroke it up and down the shaft. All the way down to my balls and then all the way up to the head."

Clair moved her hands as I instructed. She was straddling my good leg and I could feel her ass cheeks brushing against the bare skin on my left leg.

Her hands were like the hands of a porcelain doll, petite, smooth and delicate, but yet warm and soft. I felt a surge of energy radiate from Clair's hands and into my cock. Her skin and my skin were kin. The skin on her hands and my cock talked a familiar language, a synapse code only those born of the same code could decipher, and the skin on her hands and the skin on my cock were chatting it up big time, like two long lost twins finally reunited.

"I'm I doing it right?" Clair asked as she leaned in and examined my cock moving within her hands.

"Yes. That's gooood...haahhh...," I hissed as my breath started getting short. Oh, how I felt the heat of desire course through my body, from my brain stem down through my spine, from my toes up through my legs, all culminating at the base of my penis. Collected there, then supercharged and sent forcefully to the head of my throbbing cock.

"Spit on my cock head now."

"Spit on it? How?" she asked with a quizzical expression.

"Just spit on it."

Clair spat at my cock and sprayed her spittle all over my crotch.

"Not like that. Work up a mouthful and then just ease it out aiming it right on the head of my cock," I explained.

Clair did as I instructed and let a big stream of saliva slide from her mouth to the head of my penis. It instantly felt a hundred times better as she continued to stroke my now wet, warm cock. I felt as if I was about to blow my load any second, but I didn't want to hurry. I wanted to enjoy that moment for as long as I could. So I concentrated on holding off.

Some pre-cum started to leak from my cock.

"Is it cumming?" She asked as she saw the fluid appear from the tip.

"No. That's pre-cum," I could barely get out, my voice had shutoff as my body put all its energies into fueling my desire.

"What's pre-cum?"

"It's just some seminal fluid. It comes out ahead of a guy's orgasm."

"Why?"

Jesus, so many fucking questions. Just stroke my cock Clair. That's what I felt like screaming. But I had to be patient with her. She was curious, she wanted to learn the ways of the male organ, and that's why she was being so accommodating.

"It's nature's lube... to lube up the vagina I guess."

"You never saw or tasted Mark's pre-cum?" I asked between short breaths, and wondering why the ways of the penis seemed to be foreign to my sister.

"I'm not that experienced, Billy. I was a virgin until Mark. And, we only did it a few times before he dumped me. He just fucked me. We didn't do anything else. I didn't even see much of his penis. He asked me to suck it once, but I didn't want to. I told him I thought it was gross. I think that's why he broke up with me."

"Spit on it some more. Get it really lubed up," I instructed.

Clair spat again. She pushed her thumb up along the center line of the underside of my cock as she stroked up. When she got to the head she pushed her thumb through the little valley of the underside of my cock head and then rolled her thumb over the top before she cupped her whole hand around the head and then stroked down again.

"Oh... Clair...that's sooo...gooood. Keep that up Sis... don't stop. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I don't know... I'm just winging it... it looked like the thing to do," she said, smiling proudly.

"You're a natural at this," I said, between deep breaths trying to hold off my orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold back much longer..." I could barely utter in a husky voice as my excitement neared a crescendo.

"That's why I want to learn from you Billy. I don't want to be inexperienced for my next boyfriend," she said, looking at me with sad eyes as she continued to stroke my cock.

"I'mmm...cummm...innnng!" I cried out as my orgasm swept over me. "Keep stroking it! Don't Stop!"

"OH MY GOD!" Clair exclaimed, seeing my sperm shoot all the way to my neck. With every spasm of my cock another spurt of jizm shot from the end of it.

"Keeep...uhutthaa...stroookiing...it..Clair!....uhutthaa....BIGGIST!....uhutthaa....ORGASM...uhutthaa...EVER!"

Clair smiled proudly at me as she softly stroked my deflating cock. I couldn't move, I was stunned, comatose in my post orgasmic stupor. All I could do is lay there breathing rhythmically with a satisfied grin on my face as I looked lovingly at my sister who just gave me the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Clair marveled at my gooey sperm all over my belly and dripping from my neck. She took her fingers and played in it, making long strings as she pulled her fingers up and away from my belly.

"That's a lot of sperm Little Brother. Do you always cum that much?"

"This is a bigger load than normal, Sis. I feel you may have had something to do with that."

"Me? How me... what do I have to do with the size of your, what did you call it, a load?"

"Sometimes the intensity of the orgasm can dictate the amount and force of the sperm ejecting from a man's penis," I explained. "And, that was by far the biggest orgasm I've ever had," I said, smiling at her.

She blushed and smiled, pleased with herself for giving me such an intense orgasm.

***************

That was all I could write. I was emotionally spent. I hit save on the file and pushed my chair back away from my desk and slumped in the chair like a sack of jello.

I had for the first time in ten years begun to tell my story. My sister and I have been having an incestuous sexual relationship since we were nineteen. We never mentioned the word incest to one another. We never thought it was wrong, at least for us. Sure we knew it was incest, and it was wrong at some level. We knew we had to keep it a secret; that in and of itself kept a cloud of wrong over it. But for us, it seemed right, as nature intended, regardless of what societal norms dictate. It started out innocently enough; well, as innocent as these things can be. We rationalized every move right from the beginning. It was supposed to be a short, one time episode in our lives. We just never stopped. We couldn't stop. Now, at twenty nine, we're trying to separate sexually, and yet resume a normal brother and sister relationship. I wasn't convinced it was possible. I certainly didn't want it to stop. I couldn't imagine not seeing Clair sexually anymore.

My psychologist had instructed me to send her whatever I had completed one day before our next session, and I was to see her the next day. I attached the first chapter of my story within an email to Jan and hit send.

To be continued....

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers