All Comments on 'An Unethical Proposal Ch. 04'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry......

Sorry but I hate the ending. Loved the rest of it but had a feeling from the beginning this was where it was heading and I hate that it did.

You should have just left it as Clair and Billy.

Great writing, crap ending

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
A nice conclusion to the series.

And you've left open the possibility of revisiting the characters at a future point, to see how the dual-charade is going. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Divorce

She could also go to court and say her affair was with Steve and get half of everything. That would mess her husband over

rhimshot415rhimshot415almost 9 years ago
An Unexpected Twist

Having Jan be in the same situation as Billy and Claire, that was an unexpected plot twist. I, unlike someone else, appreciated it.

Also, you built up to this conclusion so deftly that your ability as a writer is truly excellent. Well done! I look forward to more of your stories.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Sad, Biut Nice

A fine series, and a good place to finish. More would be a bit of an anticlimax, unless there could be some new angle. We've come to know Billy and Clair and Jan very well. Steve is still a little more of a mystery, since he only showed up in Ch4, and did little until near the end, and that was largely sexual in nature. It was kind of funny (and real) to see Billy's pride at finding he had a slightly bigger cock. Not to mention Jan's pride at being able to squirt and control it. Nice touch. I couldn't help but wonder, that Billy and Jan could be socially fairly open about a relationship - Clair and Steve, similarly. A shame they couldn't be just as open with their true pairings. Society is starting to be accepting of LGBT couplings; why not consanguinal couples?

Another small but noticeable problem with verbs: a guy might "ball" a girl. Either one could "bawl" due to strong feelings - maybe even as a result.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago

This is one of those stories you just hate to see end. Hopefully sometime in the future you will add more chapters.

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 9 years ago
Now with the surprise ending

That leaves more stories to tell about the four of them. Keep going.

BadAndy299BadAndy299almost 9 years ago
More!

I absolutely loved reading the story. I hope we will see more chapters in the future!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Change you tags

This for nothing to do with romance, it's just sex. If I use tags to look for a romantic incest story, I don't want to end up with a wall-to-wall group sex fuckfest. You're misleading your audience and that's not a very good thing to do.

Mind,this goes for the entire series. There was never any spark of romance, so why include it in the tags? And why don't you include tags like 'group sex' and 'bisexual'?

I wouldn't go as far as stating that the twist ruined it. I didn't like it for sure, but then again it isn't like we had a love story to begin with. For what it is, the story is written well enough, it just so happens that is not my cup of tea.

Finally, your editor missed quite a few. The wonton vixen (as opposed to wonton soup I guess) was just too funny.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great Story

It is great to read something that has more plot and story to it than just a blow by blow account of a sex session. Of course, in erotic literature, sex is an integral part of the story but, if that is ALL there is, it can soon get boring.

Don't worry about the negative comments on the tagging of the story. Clearly, there was romance here and, while there are many other tags you could use, where do you stop. The important thing is to include anything that might be too extreme and I would argue that swapping is not that extreme to offend anyone on Literotica (or, at least, it shouldn't be).

Yes, there were a few spelling errors that crept through but they didn't make the story difficult to read.

For me this was a good idea and well executed as a story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow !!!

one of THE best stories I ever read on this site......well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

An Unethical Arrangement perhaps? Seriously this story deserved the slow build up and its fans deserve a follow up or two or five

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Although it's been a year since you wrote Part 4...........

....you really need to write part 5 covering what happens next. This is a great story and it deserves a better finale than this.

Please consider it ?

Thanks !

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
A great story with excellent relationships between siblings.

Incest is best, as they say and the surprise ending was delicious. If you write any more on this story please have John fixed up for his attitude toward his wife and his stealing of her assets. I always like to get even for things. Thank you for writing this great story, I think the sister's hands were exceptional.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A Winner!

A total pleasure to read...love the ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A five star read.

I was going to make it a FAVORITE but was unable. I have been off Literotica a while and lost my PW etc. so am unable to get hooked up. I will keep trying. When/if I get back on I will come back and FAVORITE this story. A great story with wonderful brother/sister sex. Bfreetorun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sharing Clair with another guy ruined it

Him willingly sharing Clair with someone else ruined the fantasy and the story as a whole for me.

The story would be much more enjoyable if Jan didn't have a brother, or maybe the brother was just out of her live at this point so it was a threesome with Jan and Clair.

After all you wrote yourself that Jan was bisexual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous