An Unexpected Companion to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I am so close. I feel like I have to pee. Fuck make me cum Brian, make me cum"

With a couple of big bucks from Krista's hips my face got an abundance of wetness hitting me.

"I see you are a squirter."

"Is that what I did? Shit, I have never done that before."

I moved up and kissed her deeply allowing her to taste her sex. I was hard and horny and I wanted to fuck this beautiful woman underneath me.

I could feel the tip of my cock at the opening of her love hole. Without any guidance I was able to get the tip of my cock into her pussy. Desire took over and I thrust deep inside her.

"Holy fuck, you need to pull out a bit. You are too big to slam into me like that."

"I'm sorry. My excitement took over as I can't believe I am having sex with Krista, the woman I have lust for, for the last 5 years."

"Funny, I thought the same of you the first time I saw you at my brother's wedding."

I had pulled out and now I was ever so slowly entering her warm silky pussy. Each time I stopped I could feel her vaginal walls constrict and squeeze my cock. That alone felt amazing. I was finally deep inside her.

I pushed myself up so I could see her beautiful face as I slowly fucked her. My god I was actually fucking Krista. She felt as good as she looked. I had never been with a woman who could constrict her vaginal walls like this. It was almost like getting a hand job.

I lost control. I wanted to cum inside her and soon. I started to thrust harder and faster in her. I could feel myself getting close quickly. I wanted to make it last but I just couldn't. I lowered myself down on her and held her as I thrust 3 hard times with the 3rd thrust shooting my first stream of cum inside her. I could feel her grip my cock tight and two more ropes came out.

"You already came?"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Don't worry I am still hard."

This was a partial truth as I could feel my cock going soft. But as I continued to pump slowly inside her it grew hard. It wasn't more than 30 seconds and I was hard and ready to go.

"Let's switch positions." Krista said.

We switched to her riding me cowgirl. I always liked this position as it offers a great view, access to fondle and nibble the breasts and rub the clit. However, I have a hard time having an orgasm in this position.

Krista lowered herself onto my cock and set the pace she liked. I loved the view of this gorgeous woman on top of me. I played with her breast while she rode me. I could tell she was getting closer to her orgasm so I started to gently rub her clit. The closer she was getting a rubbed her clit faster and harder. She was grinding really hard on me when she had a strong orgasm. I felt her fluid running all over my balls as she fell forward and laid on top of me breathing heavy.

"Oh my god I think I squirted again."

"I am pretty sure you did. I am soaking wet."

My cock was still hard and twitching inside her. I wasn't done. I wanted more from this lovely woman.

"Are you going to just lay on top of me or can we switch positions?"

"Oh boy, you have a very high libido for an older man. What do you want to do now?"

"I want to fuck you from behind. Doggy style. We need to face the window. That way I can enjoy the evening view of the ocean and the view of us in the mirror!"

Krista laughed and said, "I guess I agreed to do whatever you wanted to do."

The view of the ocean was nice. But the view in the mirror was a lot better. With the exception of seeing myself I could tell I could stand to drop a few pounds. But seeing her on all fours, white breasts hanging down, long wavy blonde hair across her back and the gorgeous face. I guess it didn't matter how I looked.

Her ass was firm and felt great to hold it as I guided myself into her pussy. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and started to insert a finger.

"Wait stop. Let me get something."

She got up and went into a bag near the bed. She pulled out a small butt plug and put some lube on it.

"I thought I would bring some toys along. I didn't know if you could get it up at your age (laughing)!"

She handed me the butt plug and said, "Put this in me. But go slow."

We got back into the position and I slowly inserted her toy. She moaned as I put it in. After that I slid my cock into her tight pussy. I took a hold of her hips and started to slide my cock in and out.

"Oh fuck Krista you feel good."

"Brian, if you only knew how great you feel inside me. I feel like I am completely filled up."

I started to pump her faster. When I would thrust deeper my pelvis would hit the stem part of the butt plug and would push it in a bit. She would moan slightly each time that would happen.

I was feeling the urge to cum. I didn't want to yet. I reached up and took a hold of her shoulders and pulled her up to me. We kissed and I cupped her breasts. We did this until the urge to cum went away. I put my hand on her back and returned her to her prior position.

I started to fuck her a little faster and harder than before.

"Oh Brian, give it to me. Fuck my pussy hard."

I started to thrust deep and hard. Watching us in the mirror I could see the stem of the butt plug almost disappear with each hard thrust. I don't know what came over me as I had never done this before but I pulled my hand back and slapped her left butt cheek hard. She let out a little yelp and looked back at me and smiled. The room felt like a sauna as I could see the sweat running down her face. This is when I noticed I was sweating a lot too.

I decided to give her another slap on the other butt cheek to even it out. "Oh my god!" Was the only reaction from her. I didn't know if she liked it or not so didn't do it again.

It had been a good 45 minutes of fucking in the two positions and I was getting close. I wanted us to cum together. I reached down and started to rub her clit with my finger.

It didn't take much before she had her orgasm. "Ohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck I am cumming."

She fell forward onto the bed and 5 more hard thrust I filled her pussy with my seed. I lay on top of her. Both of us were breathing hard. Her pussy was massaging my cock getting every last drop out of me.

"You are going to have to pull the plug out of me. I am too tired to move."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her amazing pussy. I gently pulled the plug out and tossed it on the floor. It wasn't long after that we were both sound asleep.

Next morning we were woken by a knock on the door. It was the hotel manager Juan. "Senior Brian, I want to apologize to you. We have you in the wrong room. Since you have been a guest here many times we want you to have the penthouse suite."

"Wow Juan thank you."

He told us the bellhop will be up in 10 minutes to move our luggage. We didn't bother to shower and quickly packed are stuff.

The suite was unbelievable. We had a 360 degree view of the Caribbean on the deck. We also had a small swimming pool on the deck. We had a king size bed, living room and a large two headed shower. It almost seemed like a waste to even to go to the beach.

We decided to shower and go have some breakfast. Seeing Krista in the shower I knew I had to join her. I joined her in the shower and stood behind her and held her in my arms as I ran soap over the front of her body. My cock started to get hard between the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm somebody is up and ready this morning. I think he needs a little attention."

With that she took the washcloth and cleaned my cock and balls. I was hoping to get some relief and she didn't disappoint. Krista got down on her knees and began her amazing blow job. I didn't last long before I shot a load down her throat. She finished the rest of me on her breasts.

I washed off her breasts for her started to play with her pussy.

"As much as I would love to keep going I am starving."

I didn't mind I was hungry too.

After breakfast we took a walk on the beach. After our walk went back to the room to change into our swimsuits.

Once in the room I saw Krista digging out a small black bag.

"What's that?"

"Come here and I will show you."

I was surprised when she pulled out a dildo.

"This was for if you weren't as good as Mary said you are." She reached into the bag and pulled out other items. "This is the plug you used on me last night. This is a bigger plug to get me ready for anal sex. This is a small vibrator to use on my clit or in my ass. Finally this is my lube for my ass and to put on your cock."

"Wow, you came prepared!"

"I have been thinking how good that big cock would feel in my ass. I don't want to wait until tonight."

As she said this she started to take off her clothes. She had me start with the little vibrator with lube on it as I slid it slowly in and out her ass. After a couple of minutes I used the smaller butt plug on her. Slowly putting it in and taking it out. We moved to the bigger one. That took a little more effort to get in. She wanted me to just leave in it for a while.

As she got used to it I slid underneath her and started to lick her pussy. She played with her butt plug a bit while I ate her pussy until she came. No squirting this time!

"I am ready for you cock. Go very slow. The length isn't the problem. It's that you are so thick."

She spread a lot of lube on my cock then leaned over the bed and put her ass up in the air for me. I pressed my cock against her hole. I pushed a little harder. Nothing seemed to happen. I pushed harder and the rim opened up a bit. Ever so slowly I kept pushing a little bit at a time.

"Ow, ow ow, don't stop. Just keep going nice and slow."

I got the head of my cock past the rim.

"There, just hold it there for a bit. Let me get my breath...Ok, start pushing, but go slow."

My god it felt tight and good. She had an amazing pussy that she knew how to control and squeeze my cock but this felt much better. When I was half way in she had me put more lube on my cock. It took like seemed forever but I was finally deep in her ass.

Shit I was almost ready to cum just entering her. I slowly began to stroke inside her ass. She was moaning a deep low moan. I tried to take my mind off how good it was to keep from cumming to soon. I slowly picked up the pace. I was squeezing her ass spreading her cheeks so I could see my cock going in and out of her ass.

"Yeah Daddy, fuck your little girls ass."

"Krista, that's a boner killer for me."

"Sorry, it's your fantasy not mine. Hey Baby, do you like fucking this young ass?"

"God I love your ass. So nice and tight and warm."

"Then fuck me harder. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass. Make me cum. Spank this naughty girl's ass."

I slapped her ass hard 3 times then grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep. She started to play with her clit while I fucked her. My god I wanted to cum so bad. I was holding it back as much as I could but my body took over and I felt 4 long jets of cum fill her ass.

It was almost perfectly timed as she reached her orgasm at the same time. She slowly lowered herself to the bed with me on top of her. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass. I kissed her and said thank you for being my first. I got up and could see my cum dripping from her used ass.

"You go get cleaned up while I rest a bit."

I went and took a quick shower. As I came out she was walking towards me weak kneed.

"That takes it out of me. Now I have the rest of the day to rest up for tonight!"

We found some chairs on the beach. I noticed an attractive couple in their early 40's kept looking at us. They were sitting close to us so I said, "Hi, where are you two from?"

The guy (Steve) replied, Winnipeg Canada. And you?"

"Minnesota."

We engaged in small talk with them a bit and got to know each other. We decided to have dinner with each that night.

After dinner we all went for a walk. The music from a bar drew us in. We were having fun dancing and Krista gave me some deep kisses on the dance floor. When we left Kathy (Steve's wife) said, "I have to be honest. We didn't know if you were boyfriend girlfriend or father daughter. After seeing you two kiss now we know."

I let Krista handle this one.

"Well actually I am engaged. Plus things are not going well. I set Brian up on a date with a friend of mine and they have had only a few dates. She wanted to come here with him but couldn't. I asked if she mind if I went and she gave me her blessing."

"What about your fiancée?"

"I told him I am going with a group of friends. He could care less."

We got back to the hotel and said good night to Steve and Kathy. They said, "Hope to see you at the beach tomorrow."

Krista and I got back to the room and went out on the balcony. The view was gorgeous. So was Krista. Krista said, "Let's hop in the pool."'

While she stripped down I went and got some champagne from our minni fridge. I came out and she was sitting in the water naked. My cock started to get hard as soon as I saw her. By the time I got my clothes off and started to get in the pool my cock was at full attention.

"Sit on the edge of the pool."

I sat down and Krista took a big sip of champagne. She then took a second drink but didn't swallow it. Instead she put her lips over my cock and took me in her mouth. The champagne bubbles tickled my cock and balls as it dripped from her mouth. She worked my cock like a pro. It didn't take long before I filled her mouth with my seed. She showed me my seed in her mouth and took a big drink of champagne and swallowed it all.

"Now it is your turn."

I took a big swig of the champagne and lowered my mouth over her clit and let the champagne run from my mouth onto her clit. She giggled saying it tickled. I took another big swig and put my mouth over her pussy shot the champagne inside her pussy.

"Oh my god that tickles but feels so good. It's like you are cumming inside me."

I lowered her down so she was facing me as I was sitting on the step under the water. My cock easily slid into her pussy. She was grinding on my cock while I devoured her breasts. I always wanted to have sex in a pool. As it turned out it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I suggested we move to the bedroom.

"I have a better idea. Fuck me on the balcony by the railing."

"That sounds like fun!"

She put her hands on the rail and bent over. I slid my cock easily into her pussy. This felt much better than when we were in the pool. I held my cock deep inside her and took in the ocean breeze and ocean view as her pussy squeezed and released my cock.

I started to fuck her pussy. She was moaning. The faster I fucked her the louder her moaned.

"Shhh, people might hear you and come out and see us."

"So, we never will see them again."

I couldn't argue with that. I knew I wouldn't last long and I could already feel the urge to fill her pussy with my seed. I took ahold of her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. It felt like my balls had climbed up my cavity when I shot 4 hot streams inside her. I held deep inside her and I could hear my cum splat on the balcony as it leaked from her pussy.

After I pulled out Krista said, "We are not done yet, wait here."

By the time Krista returned with a bottle of lube I had lost my erection.

"Hmmm I guess I have to get this guy back up."

With that she got on her knees and started giving me a blowjob. As she sucked my cock I told her, "If I didn't know any better you must have been a porn star!"

It didn't take long before I was fully hard. She rubbed a lot of lube on my cock and she put some on and in her ass.

"Now fuck my ass. No butt plugs to loosen me up so go slow."

In the gentle pushes my head of my cock passed the ring. Two more pushes and I was deep inside her ass. Having just cum I fucked her ass for a good 20 minutes before I was ready to cum.

Krista looked back and asked, "Are you getting close? I am about to cum."

"Yes I am."

"Then smack my ass and give it to me hard."

She removed on hand from the rail and started to rub her clit. I slapped her ass hard 4 times and fucked her as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh God baby fuck me, yes fuck my ass you son of a bitch. Cum with me. Cum in my ass."

My cock erupted deep in her ass the same time her body jerked for her own orgasm. When she settled down her ass squeezed my cock getting the last drops of cum out of me.

As I pulled out my cock I thought the neighbors had to hear her. I looked up and there was a man 3 balconies over watching us. He gave me the thumbs up!

We cleaned up and easily fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Krista sucking my cock again. It quickly turned into 69 with me on the bottom. She sure had an effect on me because I have not been able to keep this up since I was in my 20's.

After a quick shower and breakfast we headed for the beach. Steve and Kathy saved us some chairs next to them. The conversation flowed between us. Kathy mentioned we should get a golf cart and tour the small island. I have been to this island 5 times so knew it well. We decided all 4 of us would go.

We stopped at many bars along the way. We were have a great time. I did notice Steve eyeing up Krista a few times. I know Krista is gorgeous but his wife was very attractive too. We decided to out to eat together. When we got back to the hotel Kathy asked if they could see what the Penthouse suite looked like.

I suggested we jump in the pool and we could order room service instead. They all agreed. We never did order food. We wound up have a liquid dinner!

Steve got out of the pool to help me with the next round of drinks. Krista and Kathy had a little conversation.

"Krista, I noticed the room has only one bed. Has he tried anything with you?"

"Oh my God. We fuck every night for a couple of hours and have a quickie in the morning."

"Really! He is very handsome but so much older. Steve is done after 10 or 15 minutes."

"That's sad. All I can say is Brian has skills. I have never been with someone as good as him. I hate to admit it but I have been with a fair share of men and a few women."

"God, my pussy is tingling thinking of him fucking me. We have never done this before, but do you think we could switch partners tonight?"

"We can ask and see if they are up to it. Although, I am here just for Brian. I am engaged. But I could play around a little." Krista then gave Kathy a deep kiss and reached down and slid a finger under her bikini bottoms and in her pussy.

"Mmmm you are wet thinking of him!"

"Oh my God I have never done that with a woman before. Now I am really horny."

We came out to the pool and handed the ladies their drinks and joined them in the pool. Prior conversations there were some sexual joking and remarks made. The conversation really turned to sex now.

We were joking about cock size and boobs. When Krista said, "Brian has the perfect cock. Not overly long but it is also nice and thick."

Kathy licked her lips and said, "Boy I would love to see that."

Krista said, "Show her that magic muscle."

I looked at Steve and he just nodded yes.

"Ok, but Kathy has to show her boobs first."

Kathy looked at Steve and he nodded yes.

Kathy untied her top in the back and let it fall into the water. I have to say, I was impressed. Nothing better than a dark tan line with a large dark areola and her nipples were rock hard standing out almost half an inch (that's 1.26 cm for those on the metric system). She was a firm B cup. I wanted to suck her nipples so bad I could almost taste them. My cock started to get hard looking at her.

"Your turn"

I stood up in the pool and slowly pulled my trunks down teasing her showing an inch at a time. By the time my cock flopped out I was half hard.

"Wow nice."

Krista said, "You need to see it when it is fully hard."