An Unexpected Companion to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Krista started to give me a blow job bringing me to full erection status.

Steve started to laugh and said, "That's not a cock. That's a bat."

"Do you mind if I touch it?"

"That is up to Steve."

Steve answered, "Honey you can do anything you want. I trust you and love you."

Kathy came over and started to exam my cock. Then she took a lick on the tip of my cock and took me in her mouth. As she sucked my cock I reached down and fondled her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. After a few minutes she pulled off my cock and said, "I want you to fuck me."

She looked at Steve and he smiled and said, "Go have fun. We will wait out here."

Krista even said, "Enjoy yourself."

I took her hand and brought her inside to the bedroom and closed the curtains to the balcony. I pulled her in close and kissed her deeply. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest. My cock was pointing up and resting against her belly.

I moved her to the bed and I pulled down the bottoms of her bikini. She was mostly natural, trimmed just a bit. It had been awhile since I have seen that. I liked it. I kissed my way up her thighs until I got to her pussy. I could feel the heat and smell her excitement. I licked her outer lips. They were already wet and slightly sticky. I slid my tongue inside her hot wet pussy. She gasped and held my head.

Her pussy tasted good. I lapped at her lips and teased her clit before I put my tongue as deep as I could in her. She got wet very quickly and started to moan. I gave her ass a little rimming before I moved my efforts to her clit. While I sucked and licked her clit I put two fingers in her wet pussy and rubbed her G spot. I pulled out my middle finger after a bit and ever so slowly slid it up her ass. I started to slowly finger fuck her ass and rub her G spot while I sucked her clit.

She had a short trigger and I could tell she was about to come. I eased up on her clit and started to finger fuck her ass and pussy faster and faster. She was on the brink so I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck HOLY SHIT." She yelled as she came. I could hear Krista giggle out on the deck as she said, "Sounds like she is having fun!"

I didn't give her anytime to recover. I was horny as hell and needed to fuck her. I rolled her over and lifted her hips up. I guided my cock to her love hole. The head of my cock swelled as I slowly entered her. Her pussy was really tight for being so wet it took a while before I was all the way in her.

"Oh my God you are thick and long. I feel like I am so full and stretched to my max."

I pulled her up to me so I could cup her breast. I reached around her and massaged her breasts and played with her hard nipples.

"We will stay like this for a bit until you get used to me."

She turned her head and we kissed. While we kissed I slowly rotated my hips. When she seemed to be used to my cock I had her lean forward. I took a hold of her hips and slowly started to fuck her from behind. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I didn't waste much time before I picked up the tempo and started to fuck her harder and faster.

"Ooooohhhh yeaaaah, ooooooh yeaaaah." She repeated as I fucked her even harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me like a dirty bitch. Fill my pussy with your cum."

I was trying to hold back as long as I could but the dirty talk sent me over the edge. I shot 2 hard streams of my seed into her pussy. I felt myself release 2 more shots into her. It's rare when two people can come at the same time. But we did it.

I rolled off from her and lay next to her. Both of us were breathing heavy. "That was amazing." She said.

"We are not done. I think I have one left in me. When you catch your breath, suck my cock and get me hard."

She didn't wait. Her mouth was on my limp cock in a few seconds. She could taste our combined love juices. I was surprised it took me awhile before I was fully hard again.

I got on top of her in missionary. She guided me in. It was a little easier entering her now. I could feel the hard knob of her cervix against the tip of my cock as I began to thrust inside her. I knew this was going to be a long fuck since I recently came. I pumped her for a good 20 minutes and she had one small orgasm during that time. Our bodies were covered in sweat.

I finally felt I was getting close. I put her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her hard and fast.

I took her hand and guided it to her clit. We rubbed her clit together. I needed to steady myself and took my hand away from her clit and she continued to rub it hard and fast. She came hard yelling out my name. I had one hard jet of my seed shoot deep inside her hot pussy. I felt myself dribble a small second load.

I let her legs down and laid next to her. I lightly stroked her right breast as I nibbled on her left nipple. After a bit her hips began to move. I moved my hand down to her pussy and circled her clit gently with my finger. Occasionally I would bring my finger across her clit. Each time I did that her body would jerk.

I knew the time was right and I put her clit between two fingers and gave it direct stimulus. In no time she was breathing hard and her hips were matching my strokes. She reached down and held my cock as I stroked her clit fast and hard.

"Ooooohhh my fucking God!" She screamed as she came.

We laid there for a few minutes to regain our strength. We decided to take a skinny dip in the pool to cool off and clean up. As we walked out to the balcony Krista was sitting on a love seat with Terry jerking him off. We saw him shoot 4 big ropes of cum into the air.

Krista looked up and said, "He was getting horny listening to you two I decided to give him a hand job."

The four of us got into our pool and had a few more drinks before we decided to call it a night. Krista was really horny that night. I was barely able to perform. I was one and done. I told her I would make it up to her tomorrow.

Next morning I woke hearing her in the shower. I joined her in the shower and made up for last night as I took her from behind in the shower. I love shower sex. Watching the water run down her tan body and her wet hair is a huge turn on for me.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same thing. We continued to do things on the island with our new friends Steve and Kathy. Kathy did ask if we could do it again but Krista told her no way, I could barely satisfy her that night.

The last day on the island Krista and I toured the island for awhile. We found a private spot on the beach. I lay down on my beach towel and she straddled over me and rode my cock to a great orgasm. Krista told me, "Our last day. I am going to fuck you until you can't get up."

We did doggy style an hour later before we decided to leave. When we got back to the hotel Krista said she would meet me on the beach. She had some shopping to do.

That night when it was time to go to bed Krista said, "I have a gift for you."

She had bought me some Viagra. You can get it over the counter in Mexico. "I want our last night here to be one long fuck."

I am not even going to get into what all we did. But we had a good 4 hours of continues sex. She won, I couldn't get up out of bed to pee when we were done.

We arrived back in the States and Mary picked us up. Mary wanted me to come over to her house but I was too tired. Work that week I was swamped trying to get caught up. I told Mary we can get together Friday night.

I arrived at Mary's place and was greeted with a deep passionate kiss. "God I missed you. By the way Krista is coming over too so I can see pictures of your trip."

We had a good spaghetti dinner with plenty of wine. We moved to the couch to go through Krista's pictures. I sat in the middle and held her IPad. I could tell Mary was purposely rubbing her big tits against my arm. It was taking an effect on me as I cock started to get hard.

Mary moved her hand under the IPad and put it on my thigh. She moved it up and started to rub my hard cock. Krista noticed. "What are you doing under there Mary?" Krista asked as she lifted up the IPad.

"Playing with his hard cock." Mary answered.

Krista reached into her purse and pulled out the bottle of Viagra she bought in Mexico. "Shall we move this party to your bedroom and take advantage of his hard cock?"

That was one night I will never forget! I found out Mary and Krista were bi and I wound up taking two blue pills that night. We got out of bed at noon Saturday.

After a month of dating Mary she broke up with me. She told me she was becoming too attached to me. He plan was to move to California in the next year and didn't want to have to go through the heart ache of breaking up with me as she was falling in love with me.