All Comments on 'An Unexpected First Time'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Csucker64Csucker64about 5 years ago
So true

I remember all the things you described in your story - the excitement, fear, pain but above all knowing I wanted to do it again and again - love to hear more

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
OH YES

This boy really knows what he wants, but dose not want to admit it.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
So hot!

I clearly remember the horror, guilt, anxiety, reluctance, temptation, excitement, pleasure, being overwhelmed, spent, exhausted, elated, shaky, remorseful, guilt, horror, REPEAT!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good work

I enjoyed the mixed feelings this young man was going through as he fought with his own desires and what was controlling him. It can be confusing sometimes when your body is wanting what your mind tells you it's wrong.

throwawaycactus2throwawaycactus2about 5 years ago
Yes!

That was absolutely delicious....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sorry to hear that you were having a rough time, but I'm glad things seem like they're settling down. Glad you're back and especially glad to read this new story. It's terrific! I l loved the structure of it as well as the erotic. What a great ending, too!

barbarosanj@yahoo.com

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
Welcome back

Great description of being deflowered! Made me desperately want to sit on somebody's cock. Anybody's.

One or two errors, and at first I found the timeline to be a little confusing. Jumping from today to yesterday to today was tricky.

Thanks for continuing to entertain us.

Don

[I enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions]

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00about 5 years ago
Loved It

Well written and erotic. I like the theme of doing something 'naughty', but enjoying it and having the urge to do it again. Thanks for writing and sharing such an excellent story.

CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
The Age of Innocence

Love the innocence and longing of a man - at any (legal) age - who is uncertain of his way; yet certain of his desires. I was such a man; and also bottomed during my first time with a guy. I have yet to play the part of Mr. Hauser, but can imagine how wonderful it would be. At my age, it is unlikely to find a virgin male (I insist on him being age appropriate to me)....but you never know! In fantasy, he can be any (legal) age; and I really liked this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smut as promised!

Loved it! Great pace, well written. 5 stars.

sticky6sticky6about 5 years ago
Great Story

Well written and liked the way you used flashback. That fails so many times in stories but was the key in this one.

Riki1942Riki1942about 5 years ago
Once

All it takes is once and your body wont let you stop if you wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taken, despite reservations

I was seduced, almost 50 years ago. I was a 21-year-old virgin, gradually coaxed into fucking the mouth of a man at least ten years my senior. I still vividly remember my internal struggle, which I gradually set aside, losing myself in a steady climb to an explosive orgasm.

Men can be so loving. I'm glad my first lover was someone who truly understood what I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Glad to see you are back writing and as usual turned me on fully. I was also seduced by a older man at a younger age than legal so I really enjoy stories about younger older first time. I will be reading your other stories.

TerriCTerriCabout 2 years ago

Loved it. My first time was with an older man also, he was the best intro to man on man sex I could have asked for.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece! The way you capture the interplay of desire, revulsion, fear, compulsion......

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Wow! You described every thought that went through MY head about sucking cock that first time! "I desperately wanted him while being repelled by him. He used enough force to make me understand that what was happening was GOING to happen..."

"I could feel his smile when my mouth started sliding up and down his shaft without his urging. Inside, I was horrified that I was sucking a man's cock yet I couldn't stop myself. I wouldn't stop myself, until I made him cum."

WOW!!!

After that, I'd most likely feel shame and wouldn't want to do that again, but at the same time, I couldn't ever forget how being with a man like that changed me. I'd probably go back to him too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous