All Comments on 'An Unexpected Foursome'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
artykay63artykay63about 9 years ago
kept it real

Which was nice. Good writing and only two typos. Thankyou

macsharpmacsharpabout 9 years ago
erotic

As we would all like to happen to us. Good jerk-off material.

KiwiAndreaKiwiAndreaabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Good writing and it seemed like it could have been a real thing that happened and not some fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Had an experience where before my wife and I were married we used to regularly go over to some friends for dinner, and after some wine watch porn together (he had a vhs which was new at the time!). One night they asked us if we’d fuck in front of them. We were both pretty horny so we agreed to 69. We undressed (I was surprised at how quickly my wife undressed) and she climbed o top.

She was already pretty wet so enjoyed licking her juices while she sucked my cock. Them after a while she sat up at little straighter but I kept licking even though she changed how she was sucking my cock.

After a few minutes I looked up to realize that it was the wife sucking my cock and my wife was blowing the husband. Then, again to my surprise the wife sat on my cock while the husband stuck his duck in my wife.

As he fucked her he’d slip out and into my mouth. After a couple of minutes we were all cumming. My wife and I licked his cock clean while he and his wife licked my cock clean. Then the girls 69d to clean each other which to our licking their cream pies as well.

We fucked and sucked a few times after until they moved away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written...well done. *Check list was nice at the end, too!

sotarosotaro5 months ago

For an American, a believable story about two privileged English women out of country. I enjoyed your writing, the sex seemed possible and realistic even if a bit unusual. Thank you. I completely agree with KiwiAndrea below about the believability of young people and their behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous