An Unexpected Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped at the intrusion, her back arching as I hammered my cock into her, my hands on her ample hips, as I watched the flesh of her buttocks wobbling under the assault of my body. Her head dipped to the bed, and her hand reached between her legs and frigged her clit as a wail escaped her mouth and another orgasm swept through her.

I slipped my cock out and we collapsed onto the bed, barely fitting as she took my cock in her hand and rubbed it, then engulfed it in her mouth, her lips and tongue working hard. She took me right back to her throat and I could feel myself slipping down it, tight round the glans, then back out again, she drew in a deep breath and looked at me, then wriggling round positioned herself over my hips and lowered herself down, my cock sliding effortlessly inside her stretched, sopping pussy. I could feel her squeezing me with her muscles as she drove me into her, our pubic bones smashing into each other.

I could see her breasts bouncing on her chest and reached up for them, holding them, my thumbs rubbing over her nipples, feeling the hard buds beneath as I sensed that tightening in my balls, the inexorable rise of a feeling in the pit of my stomach as I croaked "Jackie...." She nodded and reached down for her clit, strumming furiously at it, her hand becoming a blur as once more her pussy clamped tight and I could feel the cum rising in me, bursting out of my prick, spraying her insides as she fell forward onto my chest. My arms went round her and pulled her in close, feeling my cock start to shrink, still trapped in her pussy.

I reached round and pulled the covers up over us, forming a huge lump in the narrow bed as our breathing and heart rates slowly returned to normal. "Phew!" She muttered, "That was good!" Her lips closed with mine in a tender kiss.

Just at that moment the door opened and we heard a voice, "No you can't fucking well come in. No Gavin, just because we've spent the day together it doesn't mean we have to spend the night together. Now just fuck off and leave me alone." The door slammed shut and there was a muttered "Prick!"

Silence reined for a bit, then she must have seen the lump in the bed, "Oh sorry, I've not interrupted anything have I?"

"No, we've just finished. Impeccable timing as ever Cassie," replied Jackie as she slipped off me, a trail of cum oozing over my thigh from her pussy, and squeezed down beside me. Cassie went in the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later, then I heard a rustling of clothes, followed by a creaking of the bed next to us, then the bedside lamp was snapped off. "Goodnight you two, try to be quiet will you, I need my beauty sleep." Soon all there was to be heard was the regular sound of her breathing and I found myself slipping away.

It was hot, cramped and pretty uncomfortable in that narrow bed, and I would have tossed and turned had there been enough room. Jackie seemed to have no problem sleeping, but then she seemed to have more room than me, and to cap it all my bladder was starting to send signals. I opened my eyes and could make out most of the room which indicated that morning was not far away, so I decided to give up on getting any sleep, and make myself as comfortable as I could.

First step was to empty my bladder and I eased myself out of the bed. I couldn't see my boxers so made my way to the bathroom naked, my hand shielding my cock and balls from Cassie's bed, just in case. I opened the bathroom door and closed it softly behind me and peed as quietly as I could deciding not to flush, but rinsing my hands off under the cold tap.

Once more opening and shutting the door quietly I crept back to my bed, only to see that Jackie had taken advantage of my absence and was now sprawled right in the middle, face down. I remembered from experience that this was her usual morning sleeping position from which it would take a nuclear explosion to wake her. I stared down at her, wondering just what to do when a soft voice from beside me said, "Jackie comatose as usual?" I half turned, still hiding my junk to see a pair of eyes looking at me. I nodded and in the half-light saw the covers lifted up, "You'd better get in here then."

It shouldn't have been a difficult decision to make, I probably should have declined and either sat in the chair or gone home, but I didn't, I slipped in beside Cassie, immediately feeling the warmth radiating from her body as I tried to work out the best way of positioning us. I put one arm up on the pillow as I faced her, then to put one arm over her body, succeeding only in brushing up against her breasts. "Sorry!" I whispered an apology as I felt my cock start to stiffen, rising up between us.

There was only one solution and I turned over, presenting my back to her. I thought she'd do the same, but instead I felt her soft body pressing up against me, almost imagining feeling her nipples against my back, then to cap it all, her arm came over me and settled itself round my chest.

We lay like that for a while, and I thought she had gone to sleep when I felt her fingers gently tracing little patterns on my chest, tugging at the little tuft of hair growing on my chest, then teasing my nipples. I'd always found that tickled more than excited and I reached up and held her hand, just moving it down slightly before letting go. Whether she misread my intention or not I didn't know but it continued to descend until it came into contact with my erection, closing round it and starting to stroke it, more toying and teasing than rubbing, but that did turn me on and I couldn't help but start to move my body in sympathy with her rhythm.

I could feel her lower body pressing into my backside, and I reached my hand back, coming to rest on her hip, then slipping behind her to caress her bum. No objection was forthcoming, so I slid my hand between us, encountering a patch of soft crinkly hair, then down lower I explored, my fingers slipping between her legs, running along her soft folds. I heard a little sigh escape her and twisted round so that we were once more face to face.

Her hand returned to my cock as mine reached between us to cup her breast, her nipple hard in my palm, the soft flesh pliable in my hand. I rolled her onto her back and lowered my head to her chest, sucking her nipple into my mouth, tweaking it between my lips as I continued to fondle her. Another soft gasp and I slid my hand downwards, back through her pubes, this time finding her clit in its little hood, my fingertips rolling around it, gently pressing down as I felt her hips start to react, lifting up against my soft pressure.

My hand went lower, my fingers gently parting her lips, feeling the slickness inside as I ran them up and down her slit, each time just brushing against that sensitive nub. Back down, my mouth still latched onto her breast, my fingers pushing inwards, finding her opening and easing inside, her pussy already wet and warm to my touch. I sawed them in and out, my palm pressing on her clit as she began to push harder against me, her hips lifting away from the bed.

I lifted my head and slid my fingers out, sensing her disappointment, then pushed the covers down, and sliding on top of her, eased my way down as I felt her legs part. My nose brushed through her pubes, smelling her musky aroma as my mouth found her lips, my tongue insistently pushing inside, tasting the fresh juices that seeped out of her pussy. I rolled her legs back, exposing her more and toyed with her lips, my tongue flicking against her labia, then running down to her puckered rosebud, the tip sliding round, pushing against the tight hole, then back up to her pussy, fingers pushing in as my lips pinched her clit between them, sending little shivers through her body.

Her hands reached down to my head and drew me up again, my mouth once more finding her nipples as my cock nudged against her core.

I felt it engage in the opening of her pussy and pushed in, pushing past the initial resistance until her walls stretched and permitted entry, my cock sliding deep inside her. We began to move, her undulating hips meeting my thrusts, her pussy becoming wetter, my cock slipping easily into her tunnel, penetrating right to her cervix, nudging against the entrance to her womb. Her arms surrounded me, pulling me tighter against her, our bodies locked together as we began to move faster.

I felt her slide away from me, rolling me aside and I went with her, sliding underneath as she wriggled to a sitting position, her legs astride my hips. She grasped my cock and rubbed it along her slit, then slid it back in, lowering her body until she was fully resting on me. She felt so tight, and I was so deep inside her, and I could feel her muscles squeezing me as she began to roll her hips, my cock sliding in and out of her.

I looked up at breasts in the growing light, they were firm and pointed upwards just like her sister's, her nipples deliciously dark, the nubs hard poking out from her areola. Her pubes were trimmed into a very neat triangle, her lips clear of any hair, with her clit protruding from its hood, so different from Jackie's voluptuous body.

A feeling of guilt ran through me and I looked over at her bed, seeing her still face down, just her head and shoulders visible above the covers. My eyes returned to Cassie, taking in her trim waist, those perfect breasts and her face, smiling down at me as she braced her arms on my chest, her hips still rolling to and fro, although I could feel her tempo changing, becoming more urgent, just as her breathing was rasping harder through her nose.

I took her hands in mine and held them, she pulled them to her chest and pressed them against her breasts, my hand automatically cupping them, my thumbs grazing her nipples. Cassie responded, her body rippling harder against me, my cock driven deeper inside her as her undulations increased in pace and her fingers began to toy with her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion, her fingers then splitting either side of it, then back to circles.

"What the fuck!" Came from beside us and we looked over to see Jackie staring at us. I waited for the explosion, but it didn't come, her eyes roving over our joined bodies still clashing together rhythmically. "That is so fucking sexy," she exclaimed, throwing back her covers, her hand descending between her legs which parted to reveal her pussy. She began to rub herself, her lips squashing flat, the pinkness inside flashing then disappearing again as her lips opened and closed.

I watched as two fingers were thrust inside her, then another, pumping in and out rapidly. Her other had lifted her breast and fed her nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicking out over the nub, then sucking it back in. She lay back, her body wobbling all over as her hand beat out its rhythm.

I turned back to Cassie and could tell that she was as excited by the sight as me, her hips now thrusting hard against me, our pubic bones colliding hard. I held her hips, guiding and lifting her as I felt my arousal rising swiftly inside me. My eyes met hers, sending that simple message and her fingers became a blur on her clit as her thighs tensed round mine and I felt her body become rigid as her orgasm erupted, her body shuddering, her pussy pulsing around my cock, squeezing it tight, a final lunge and I was cumming, lifting my body into hers, cum spurting from my prick deep inside Cassie's pussy.

Jackie cried out beside us, her eyes clamped shut, her body shuddering as her fingers sprayed her lady cum all over her, liquid pouring from her overworked pussy. She lay back gasping as her fingers finally came to rest.

I rolled out from under Cassie and pulled her down to me, holding her close as the three of us desperately dragged breath after breath into our gasping bodies. Jackie was the first to recover, getting up from her bed and coming over to us. Somehow she managed to get on the bed as well, a confusion of bodies, breasts mashing against breasts, and pulled us both into a big hug. "Love you guys, we're going to have soooo much fun!" I stared at her, perplexed, "When Cassie moves in with me. Right?"

I looked over at Cassie who nodded. "Yes, I'm taking over Sally's room next week."

All I could think of to say was "Oh shit!"

FOUR YEARS LATER

I found myself at the same Wedding venue where Sally had got married, only this time it was me in the morning suit standing at the front, nervously looking around. My Best Man, Pete, nudged me just as the music started and I looked down the aisle to see the Bride and her father start the slow walk to the front. Cassie looked radiant on her father's arm and I considered myself the luckiest man in the world. Our eyes met and she smiled.

Pete nudged me and said, "You know why she's smiling don't you?" he grinned and continued, "Because she knows she's given her last blow job!" I shushed him and gazed in rapture at my soon to be wife.

Her bridesmaids followed behind her, Jackie (and her breasts) looking magnificent as ever, beside her, Cassie's sister Sally, her baby bump just beginning to show. But that is another story.