All Comments on 'An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 02'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing....excellent writing...

really dig the slow build to the end....plus I appreaciate the little details that are sprinkled in nuance sort of stuff.....thoughtful and indicates that you put a lot of effort into it. Truly appreciated.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 16 years ago
Back and better than ever!

I love your stories. Don't stay away so long now.

Ari425Ari425about 16 years ago
Addicted

I'm as addicted to your stories as he is to Autumn. Amazing story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

Yours are some of the longest stories here and I can't wait to move to the next page to see what will happen next! Please don't make us wait so long for the next installment.

ZuzusPetalsZuzusPetalsabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

...and so very hot. Can't wait to read more from you.

AlkymistAlkymistabout 16 years ago
Finally!

Have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories and considered the first part of this one to be one of the best on this site. While this sequel didn't have some of the tension of the first, it was still addictive and kept me up way past when I should have retired. Your stories are fantastic - please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow!

the first story and this one take me back to being 'Autumn' for my own teacher! the IM conversations are almost word for word as ours were! Nice to relive some of the best times of my life through your stories x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant Tension

Despite the length of your stories you still leave us wanting more at the end. Your ability to ratchet up the tension throughout is stunning. Write more - SOON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant as usual

Didnt have as much tension as the first, but still addicting as usual to read...excellent entry from an authour whose content i have re read again and again hoping for sequels and additions

sassychic99sassychic99almost 16 years ago
Holy crap!

i have read this entire story to find out when and how they will get caught...please do not take too long in giving us the next episode...this story is terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome!

Love the 2nd chapter too!! You're REALLY an awesome writer. Please come up with a Chapter 3 soon!!

SimpleGiftsSimpleGiftsalmost 16 years ago
Haven't even read it yet

but just wanted to thank you for posting this...I missed it when it came online. I think all your stories are very inventive and erotic and represent some of the best that's on Lit. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
In a class of your own

Delighted to find another submission from you. Far too long between them! Hope that chapter 3 follows soon, but even if it doesn't you write something - anything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

Please write Chapter 3 soon! I have to know what happens. This story is amazing. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
In ecstasy - for sure!

You have done to me what you have obviously also done to many others. You are a superb tease and I hope you receive the same treatment that your writing dishes out! You deserve it - for both the positive and negative elements of teasing.

Shalken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
THANKS

All I can say is thanks for the turn-on. I wish this was happening to me. I have read all of your stories and can't wait for more.

vial8rvial8ralmost 16 years ago
wow

When is part 3 going to be finished, can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Part 3? You've Got To Be Kidding.....

en_extase may remember me as a big fan of his/her writing from several years ago. Chapter 2 hit the snooze button and never let up. Nothing really new, little eroticism compared to earlier offerings, only the spark at the end of someone discovering them. Felt sure she was setting him up for blackmail or some type of big squeeze. You are a master at settings and situations that bring out the erotic and unusual; this chapter isn't one of them. You are the best writer I've read on site; still one of your fans. Re-read every story again just to review your skills. Best wishes for continued erotic success!

dixiebullfrog (forgot my password so I can't log in)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

I hope the next chapter is too long in the writing. Just the right amout of eroticism and story. Tastefully done.

hotokguy27hotokguy27over 15 years ago
Intriguing Story

The first two chapters have me engrossed. Can't wait to read ch. 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Simply beautiful. This has to be one of the greatest stories/series that I have ever read. The way she teases him, man.... it's indescribably delicious. I hope to see chapter 3 soon, but with one suggestion: more sex!

I noticed that both chapters are slow with small bursts of sex until the end with the big culmination of all the teasing, but now, the protagonist, he's in too deep for that slow stuff. I'd like to see him get a little more aggressive with Autumn. Bet she'd love that!

Also, I can tell that our hero is getting som more romantic feelings for Autumn and I like that, I hope they get more time together that isn't necessarily just sex (but still plenty of sex.)

So those are some comments and suggestions (sort of), take 'em or leave 'em. Either way, love the story and really look forward to more. Hope it has a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

What an amazing story. You are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Utterly wonderful. A story with plot, laughter and romance. Near perfect. Hopefully chapter 3 won't take as long as chapter 2 did! I don't think I can wait that long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One Word

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
6 stars

* * * * * *

It is absolute torture reading this and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel!?

AHHHHHHH! This was so great! Where the fuck is the sequel!? You're killing me here! AHHHHHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I don't want to give it a title, bitchwad

Hey listen man, I don't know how long ago that was posted; most of the things on here have resided for years - you get the feeling they hang suspended in cyberspace forever. Anyway, I thought for a piece of literature, on these kind of sites, it was a flawed masterpiece.

There are limitations for this kind of writing. You're not doing a novel, and no-one here is expecting one when they log on, so with that in mind there was nothing wrong with it and absolutely everything right. Accurate, funny, dangerous, it got me off fine. I think if this were a book, Autumn's slight change of attitude, in deference to our protagonist's acceptence of inevitable circumstances, was slightly off the mark, as one could argue that his failing resolve and subsequent acting upon it *could* take the fun out of it for her (which may be realistic - if you wanted it to be) and also that it may be unbelievable for her to understand his responsibility to Heather. As I said though, this is just writing porn and I don't expect you to put a book on here, but this is still of the highest standard, and I've read a lot. Anyway, I'm just some c-nt who read it and enjoyed it and wanted to give you my two penneth because I thought it was so brilliant. Not sure I've ever commented on anything anyone has posted here before, but your's really moved me. I think chapter 3 will be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 3

Patiently waiting for Chapter 3. This is your best story... love the characters! Liked the last posting "Wicked Step-sister," but hate thinking that writing that took away from you working on "Unlikely Encounters" chapter 3! You are THE best writer on this site, so PLEASE give your fans another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot! Ch. 3 please!

Absolutely incredible. Chapter 3 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my favorite story

This is definitely one of the best stories on this website. I have a thing for teachers and I can relate to a lot of it, although I never got the chance to step into Autumn's shoes, so to speak. ;-) If I can offer a suggestion to make the story even better, I would love to have a better impression of what HE looks like. We already have a pretty good idea of Autumn's appearance, but what about him?

Please please please submit Chapter 3 SOON!

UseSomebodyUseSomebodyabout 15 years ago
Like, totally stunned.

This has got to be the best teacher/student story I've ever read. It's suspending, exciting, dangerous and... very hot. I've spent a considerable amount of time reading both chapters today, and it wasn't a wasted amount of time. Two sexy characters, and you're writing is so descriptive, it really seems like it *has* happened in 'real-life' - you're sort of playing the role of 'commentator'. Great work.

(By the way, you can't leave me hanging like that.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so hot need chap 3 pls

the best stroy about teacher/student i read so far. well written pls continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Still a great story

I read through the first one, and it was great. This one though, was just a bit better. I hope you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

I just got to say that this was 10 out of 10 possible points! I decided to read this novel on a day by day basis, trying to follow the described timeline and it was.... amazing..!

I´ve actually worked as a teacher and had a good bunch of hot students actively trying to get my attention in a sexual way, so i REALLY know how hard it is to resist temptation.. sometimes, like when reading this novel, I regret that I was such a "boring" professional... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

Great story! I could not stop reading it! I anxiously await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Masterpiece!!!!

OMFG!!!!! loved it... no other way to describe it...

a hidden masterpiece... i think that u should quit your day job and write full time... cant wait for chapter 3...

littlelittyladylittlelittyladyalmost 15 years ago
You're the reason i didn't sleep

Between this and your first chapter, i'd like to whole heartedly thank you for the 6 amazing orgasms of tonight. I don't even care that its 5am here and i haven't slept because i've spent the last 5 hours or so on your stories. You are an amazingly captivatingly tantalising writer. Many many thanks x x x x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

I have been a professor at the university level for some

years, and can attest to the verisimilitude in this story --

unfortunately, one doesn't have to look like a Sean Connery

to get such attention; it's more the power relationship thing.

Having said that, I once dated a student (after she had been

in my class) for close to three years and we came quite close

to getting married.

It is good for us both that we did not.

But I digress --

You should be quite proud of your abilities in this genre.

Your work is head and shoulders above 97% of the rest I have

sampled on this and one other site.

Continued inspiration and good luck.

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Chapter's one and two were great reading. You are gifted in mixing the tension, situations and of course the sex. The story draws you in and you keep wanting to read more of what happens next in their escalating relationship. I hope you are still motiviated in writing a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exceptional

I've been sitting for over an hour reading both chapters. You are a great writer. I only hope that you give us chapter three soon!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic story...

Long stories are not something I usually do...but this one managed to keep my interest. Very well done, easy to 'get into'. Well written, great plot, and great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best story on Literotica

EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
aw

what happens next.......

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 14 years ago
WOW

OMG, i've just read straight through from first chapter to the end of the second. I'm loving this story but you can't end it there. Please continue this story. It's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs another chapter

Wow great story but needs to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow I really enjoyed both chapters of this story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's Next?

Couldn't put it down. I would certainly like to read more.

Wilde1701Wilde1701over 14 years ago
Great Stroy

I love the way this is story driven and that the sex seems a natural evolution of the story rather than something that is forced. Defiantly think this story needs a a final chapter to tie everything up and come to some kind of conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

OH MY FUCKIN GOD! The best EVER story!! I loved it you got me all excited - I normally never comment but this deserved one! Definitely needs something else to conclude this fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Classic fantasy awesomely written

Really enjoy this story, even though Autumn is extremely manipulative. I suppose that's part of what makes it so sexy, though, the forbidden aspect. One suggestion is I think it would be nicer if we had more physical description of the teacher. I was thinking that maybe Dawn could've written about him in her essays. I know that you're a male writer, but we female readers would like some physical descriptors other than Autumn's tight ass and perky breasts!!!

I'm hoping you'll write more, you are a gifted writer. I also hope that you'll do a few different themes rather than the dominant female fantasy. Looking forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEsss

This excited all my senses - just like the Unlikey Encounter - so many orgasms - mine while I was reading it I mean!! Thank you for such a titillating story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing Story

First time I have commented. This story is amazing and head and shoulders above what is on Literotica. Please continue with a third chapter.

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 14 years ago
Awesome

I have a big teacher/student fantasy....This is certainly helping it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

I was an Autumn once, and this is exactly how it felt. Forbidden, passionate, and more than just sex. You've captured the wonder and the complications so well. I had a smile the whole time I read this. You're very talented....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

i need to get up and do housework but i can't this is the best story and i can't stop reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

OMG!! that was an insane story!!!!!!!

loved it! i couldnt stop reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could you please

use the word 'fuckin' a little more? I don't think you used it enough.

Puerile subject, puerile writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Prolonged chats

The story is very good but very very prolonged. Especially, the chat sessions go on for too long. The background and context are good but make it shorter.

It is very good, natural and subtle build up that you make but please... in today's world, going through 10 sections is too much. Keep it short and sweet.

BTW, I have bookmarked only the relevant pages. You are good at building the tempo and making it as natural as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your story

you write it your way!

I'm enjoying it immensely. If someone wants a quicker 'finish' there's lots of other material out there that's 500 words long and as subtle as a bear trap.

grumping aside, I absolutely LOVED the realization, when he felt that he was cheating on Autumn - I felt it - it was perfect.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg so hot

i absolutely love this story - thank you so much for writing it

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
It must be...

...this incredible level of detail.

I mean, normally it is getting boring to read every second of encounter over encounter. But it isn't here.

It only helps to see everything that happens nearly in slow motion.

There’d be much more to say, but while I am getting used to this English reading stuff, I don’t feel confident enough to express my thoughts accurately.

Sorry for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well

I can't believe I am actually writing a comment for an erotic story.

I'm honestly not a huge reader of literotica, but both this story, and quarreling with Kaylee have been by far the best things i've ever read in this genre. The level of detail is phenomenal, and the interaction between the two main characters is exquisite.

Thank-you for writing it, it's been a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
double wow wow !!

Didn't think it could be as good as part 1, but you pulled it off - ahem- with no problem. An amazing writer as I said before, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading your conclusion and future stories. -XinMidwest.

ps: did I say "the best story I've read in a long, long time" yet? Then I am now. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantasy

i feel so awk leaving a comment on here but this is the best. i have the biggest crush on my english teacher, thank you for illustrating my fantasy. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

it was a great story..very detailed. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't know what to say...

I can hardly believe I fell for a nineteen year old about to finish his high school, being in my mid twenties with two college degrees.

I find it even harder to believe I am not the only one capable of harboring inappropriate thoughts and feelings such as these...

And to top it all, I am leaving a comment on an erotica site!!!

Incredible writing. Appreciation and compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
inspiring ;)

I didn't even know how to masturbate until I stumbled upon this story. I just turned eighteen and coincidently, had a field trip on my birthday with one of my teachers, this young, unmarried, brusque irish guy. He's got adorable, big blue eyes, and a beer belly to match, so he doesn't fit the description of your protagonist, but I've tried to follow in Autumn's footsteps anyhow and make the most with what I've got. And try and be a little less creepy, haha.

I'll keep you posted after I read the next installment. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
perfect

this had like 99% of my fantasys in one story. amazing

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I just knew they were going to get caught...

This story is so tense, building up and paying the me back for reading the story. A really good long sex scene. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my fuckin'.......wow

This story gets me off so hard! Still, and it's the third time I've read it. Mostly because I have this super hot teacher who I fantasize about constantly and the teacher in this story reminds me of him personality wise...so it's super hot. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep going

This story is perfect, hot as he'll. Please make another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow, just wow

its like watching a great movie.... so suspenseful

you are truly an amazing writer, i can only imagine all the time you've spent on this, your words are picked flawlessly... if you wrote a book id be the first to go and buy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your the best!

Please please please keep writing!! your stories are amazing and i've read all of them but this one is my favorite :D Whatever you do don't stop writing cuz you are brilliant at it and i wish this was a book i could go buy!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST SELLER

This is already 210 pages along with ch.1 I am sure this would be a really good book. Get it publish.

peethreepeethreeover 12 years ago

what a great story! I love the anticipation and that it's not always the actualy sex but the story getting to the hot sex. Glad you continued and I look forward to reading more of your work.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

I agree with Peethree, the anticipation and buildup is amazing. I would rather place this under romance rather than merely erotic couplings, I see it as a love story. I absolutely love it :) Hoping for next chapter that the relationship with Heather ends, the graduation happen and Autumn marry him. Would love if there was a way for him to be her promdate as well. Everybody talk about highschool couples, well this is one of those, even if not a traditional one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A touch 2 much?

No way! Mega props go to author for playing off fear vs. Animal lust . Slam Dunk 5 star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Masterpiece!

OMG! I have to give it to you! The moral conflict, the dialogue, the blazing passion- all well developed- well written- captivating! This piece will persuade the most righteous angel to succumb to the Devil's wanton darkness

brw9532brw9532over 12 years ago
Can't Stop Reading!

Wow! I am hooked on this story. I can actually feel what he is going threw. I feel the emotion of the pull. This check is good! She has pulled him in and he is about to screw up! I can actually see how this can happen if you don't STOP IT in the beginning. Wow. I can't wait to read more BUT I have a bad feeling about what he has gotten himself into.

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Delightful continuation of your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

GAH He really needs to break it off with his girlfriend already...it's just gonna make the situation worse the longer he holds out, and I'm guessing that they get together but I'm really wondering how their gonna pull it off....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i love this guy XD

Hes so clever and hilarious to me at times, this whole story being hilariously hot. I cant help but feel for his ever-trying-girl friend. Poor thing doesnt know shes been replaced....yet.....

Regardless, mighty fine read. I loved all of this. Especially his inner conflicts

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BLAH

Can't understand why everybody's going gaga over these stories ... Seriously, BLAH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy

That was sexy as heck, got me riled up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!

The teasing and build up was worth it in the end. Hoping to see them together in more chapters and what the future holds for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Well written, amazing!

=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Easily one of the best stories I've ever read. So well written, and with such detail. And the story she is writing, best way to see her point of view whilst maintaining a single lead character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Your description of their orgasms really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, Unfuckingbelievable.

Gave this story a 10, yep

Can't believe the details in this story, couldn't put it down,

Had to read it through.

Wonderful.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Chapter two is as good or better than the first installment

You have a wonderful gift for creating suspense. The central character is figuratively walking a long, slender and fraying tightrope at a dizzying height and no net underneath. By the second chapter, the character is at the rope's midway point and the reader can hear the strands popping.

As the story progresses, it becomes evident that the high page count is merited. Not only does it allow for the mounting sexual and emotional tension I praised in part one, but it gives the author room to delineate an increasingly rich, complex emotional life for the protagonist.

Can't wait to see how you wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredibly Hot

This and the first installment are, by far, the most enticing, erotic stories I've ever read. Your writing makes me feel like I'm in your place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best erotica ever, period

Your writing here is brilliant. The characters are painstakingly and perfectly developed, making them relatable and interesting while maintaining consistency throughout. The plot is drawn-out, but it’s airtight and it doesn’t seem long-winded at any point. Finally, your portrayal of lust, of passion, of raw unfettered sex goes unparalleled by other writers. Congrats on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the whole build up and climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

Beyond amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Terrific story with descriptions that make me wish I was 25 again.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very, very, very much dialogue.

No, I understand that in life there is even more. But somehow there's not that tension between the characters. There's just a stretch of waiting for a new encounter.

But the plot is hot. There's nothing illegal, nothing forbidden. It's a little unethical. Yeah. But it's very appealing.

JClarkeJClarkeover 2 years ago

I'm completely hooked. I even found myself mimicking the main character as he read the story. I tried to slow my masturbation to make it to the end of the story like he did. What a wonderful climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hell, I WANT her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I’m just too straight laced to get into this story. Over 30 years of teaching high school science I’ve had many opportunities to fuck students, but always thought just how badly it would ruin my life.

From meeting a girl coming out of the restroom with her pants at her ankles to another pulling the neckline of her summer top out 6 inches & presenting her boobs to my eyes.

& another rubbing her butt into my crotch.

But now I’m retired, enjoying my life much better than if i had given in.

But this story was very well written & hotter than hell. A great read!

Bill S.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous