All Comments on 'An Unlikely Encounter'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

I cant believe im the 1st to comment! Amazing! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!

That was hot! The best I've read in ages. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

Another amazing story, thank you!! I especially loved the scene in the restaurant...it was so steamy, I can't help but wonder if you had some inspiration?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Superb story. One of the best I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

Awesome work! So hot - I was totally there - characterisation was great and the sexual tension - OMG! Please tell me there will be more?

sacksackover 16 years ago
I truly do not understand...

why this did not earn an "E". How could it get any better? Probably the best example of the teacher-student genre in YEARS! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG YES You sir are a natural

that was THE BEST story i have ever read on here EVER.

the length drew it out so well but u kept me hard as a rock to the end! Thers a girl in my year at school just like her.....

scotty666scotty666over 16 years ago
great story.......my god , so well done

Such a great story, thank you.............. so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Pulitzer quality story

What a quality text. Every author here should be required to read this story before they submit. They could learn so much from your,style, characterization, setting, pace, dialog and build-up to the big finish. I could go on and on, but I just got off work from a 14 hour overnight shift and I wanted to read just one story on Literotica before I crashed. I "had" to pick yours and I could not stop reading until the end. I guess I'll be tired tonight when I go to work? BOY, will it have been worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wish I had been as brave

I had a college professor I was completely in lust with, and I wish I had been as brazen and brave as Autumn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Slow to get going

I enjoyed it, really! But, I was going nuts waiting for the action to begin, and felt let down by the sudden ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY but..

ok this wa s a really great story but one question (and then ....what?)where's the rest of it you should definitelt write more of this the endding was disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Loved the anticipation in the story. It drove me crazy waiting for the 2 to get together. However, the climax was a little bit of a let down. I expected fireworks and got a few bangs. Would love to read more though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy crap!

This is why I'll never be a teacher! Great storytelling, please keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy Hell Man!

Dude this is an awesome ass story,Please tell us there are another 9 chapters coming up? Damn keep it up this one is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent but...

You keep on writing about the same concept of the tempted male in different situations. I think it would be great if you could try newer subject matter. Unless of course, this is the only fantasy that gets you off.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 16 years ago
Great story!

Is the man in ecstasy or delirium?? I think the biggest part of this story is yet to be told.. Will it be?? The ending was pretty hot.. Chapter 8 has a good bit of chapter 7 in it, though.. But still very good.. I would have liked to have known just how much Autumn did know about sex.. She got it all out of a book?? I do think a few more chapters would go well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic to the fullest.

That was by far the best story I have read. Ever. I as well wish there were about 10 more chapters.

EpithetEpithetover 16 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

This was absolutely marvelous! I loved the teasing, how unbelievably drawn out it was. On the other hand, your narrator was so real, I could FEEL his struggle. Whether there's more, or this is just a one-shot, I think this story hits all the right spots!

aukammaukammover 16 years ago
A Masterpiece

Wow! amazing writing ... like a really great meal, it takes time to cook, the waiting was worth it. The style is excellent, the flow perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An A+ for Autumn!!!

I disagree with some previous posters here in that I think you chose the perfect point at which to end.

You always do.

I thought Autumn's showing up at her teacher's girlfriend's house in the end was a little forced, but I guess it fits the "unlikely encounter" theme.

I'd have liked to have seen a romantic rival of some kind introduced after a few encounters...maybe an obnoxious jock class-clown type that Autumn would flirt with to get under her teacher's skin, someone who could introduce a sort of denial / reluctant competition for her attention. The climax of the story could have been Autumn's teacher chaperoning prom night where she and jock-boy go as dates. I think it'd be pretty hot for him to lust for her, but be unable to outright compete for her, all the while wondering whether she's just teasing him or if he's actually losing her to someone her own age.

Thanks for permanently burning another girl's name into my head. First Kaylee, now Autumn...where do you find these girls?? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

amazing. please do a sis in law story. (wife younger sis). Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely, totally amazing, an incredible piece of fiction. I don't think I've ever read any better piece of erotica. The tension, the characters' feelings come across as totally realistic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!

Very erotic...Phew!!

AlkymistAlkymistover 16 years ago
Finally! Quality craftsmanship

This is the quality of story that I have long been searching for. Your characters are incredibly real...everything from the internal dialog and emotional struggles of the main character to the duality of nervousness and excitement of the teenage Autumn. So many "erotic" stories are nothing more than porn with words, but you have mastered the art of exquisite temptation and desire. Your story comes across as a symphony compared to the typical cacophony. Rather than just throw people into sexual situations where the characters engage in sexual positions over and over (usually to the point far beyond human capability), you've opted for a much more subtle approach. The actual sex itself (only two true acts and both fairly short in description compared to the length of the story) is FAR hotter than most due to the intense buildup. In so many instances, I wondered what was going to happen next and, like the main character, I couldn't wait to see what she wrote in her short story so we could see it from her perspective.

And, on a technical level, writing in the first person format is always a far better choice for erotica since it psychologically requires the reader to put themselves in the character's place and therefore experience the story on a deeper level.

Thank you for your quality efforts. I will definitely be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uuffffff

You are the best......... man......... just the perfect story.............. Something I was long looking for......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story. Just one litle question ...

Really great story. Nice build up, excelent plot.

The question left unanswered for me is: was she on the pill?

Poor teacher could be really pissed up ...

RainierWriterRainierWriterover 16 years ago
Is there a rating of 5+?

Wow, simply amazing! Often I get bored with longer stories after a page or two, but you had me until the very end...well done! I try to develop characters and establish a slow burn in my own stories, but you take things to an entirely different level! I am officially humbled.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 16 years ago
You are the master of obsession!

I was delighted to see you had a new story, and I was not dissappointed. (Please tell us more about yourself in the author bio section. I'm curious.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing prose, same, re-done plot.

First, En_Extase is one of the best writers on the site. His style of writing is novel-quality, and consistently builds drama and tension without being too sublime.

That said, this is essentially the same as every other story En_Extase has ever written--weak masculine protagonist, over-zealous and manipulative woman. Too many of these scenes rely on a now-cliche` powerless-to-resist mechanism.

En_Extase is a fantastic writer, adept at creating lush settings in few words and summoning palpable tension at will, but compared to his prior work, this lacks originality and...spark. The protagonist's powerlessness is too overdone, and the vixen's manipulations are too exact. The contrast makes the story progress in sharp jerks instead of smoothly climaxing, as there's never any doubt how either character will act in a situation--just take the worst-case scenario.

En_Extase needs to branch out by giving greater character depth and less black-or-white roles. This will naturally cause plots to smooth out, while bringing more intrigue into the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story is just so complete in every sense....

.... you are an amazing writer. The style and attention to detail is second to none.... please, please, please continue to keep it up ... ( so to speak ! )

Thank you

zex95966zex95966over 16 years ago
Oh my....

I love everything.... the slow build-up, the characters, even the title fits perfect.

I usually can't finish a long story, but this one didn't seem long. I actually think the action at the end could have been longer and more descriptive.

Still a flawless story. write more of these please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice One

Nice work...

All I could muster at the end was... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

purely amazing

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
All Good Things Cum To Those Who Wait

The anticipation buildup between the teacher and student was about as intense and hot as one could get. The finish was absolutely perfect as there's no doubt what he does in following her to his girlfriend's bedroom. Wow - one hot teen tamale!! Great piece -- of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Moore!!

I need To Know What Happens Next!!

Immense Story.

x

ThatSoldierThatSoldierover 16 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Wow, that was awesome. The suspense was gripping, and my stomach was in knots with anticipation and excitement. Very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
that was great

even though you could guess what will happen it the end, the buildup was just amazing. It gradually ramped up without becoming cliched or overstretched. kudos

YoronYoronabout 16 years ago
Kind of hot here :)

One of the hottest stories I've read.

Even if it was a little to 'drawn out'.

Cheers

Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too hot

I am a teacher and have had almost a complete reflection of this happen to me as well.

As ashamed of it as I am, it still was the most volcanic sex ive ever had in my entire life.

When you wrote how "on fire" he was...oh how I remembered.

Sometimes...urges win over rationality.

and when they win...wow.

sassychic99sassychic99almost 16 years ago
Magnificent!!

One of the best. The climax was beautifully done, as was the build up. These are the gems on this site. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG

Best story on Literotica I think:D

keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SOOOO In trouble

one of my new fav's....keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very, very hot

Loved it, and I'm not usually a fan of dirty old guy type fantasies ;op

The only negative thing I could say, speaking as someone with an appalling tendancy to throw a 'like' or two into every sentence, is that you don't quite have the rythm right for it. I swear, I know it sounds retarded, but there's actually some rhyme and reason to where 'like' goes in your sentence!

But that really didn't detract from the story. It was just awesome.

LoveNotHateLoveNotHateover 15 years ago
Hmm...

Very good.

The only thing I have against your story is how obnoxious I know this girl would be in real life... Preppy little gym rats, dressing up for school, of all things.

But then, that's just me, hating that stereotype of girls.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG...

I wish I had the confidence of Autumn to go after my teacher...

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
A Girl Too Young

Yeah, HOT SEX, when we finally get at it through all the angst. I'm titilated, but shut up, Woody Allen! It is in the end empty & pointless, immoral, ugly, and just not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Uh...uh....uh......

mouth dry.... muscles twitching.... cannot focus.... UGUGGHHHH!!! Oh...sorry, but that was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome buildup!

Great story, the sex is HOT! The buildup is awesome, even if some of the other bits story is a bit sophomoric and contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb!

Not usually into this type of story but you did a great job with it. Kept me interested through all of the chapters. Looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it.

I think this is one of the best stories on the site. Thanks for putting the work in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yum

That was briliant, got me very excited...xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow :)

i usually don't leave comments here, but now after reading and enjoying this story, i have to tell you: thank you :-)

it is so exciting, the build-up, and it lasts just long enough...

keep on writing :-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

wow this is so freaking hot. <3___<3 i loved the kiss scene, haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing...

The best piece I've read as far as I can remember. Really liked the teachers comments about his students giving more realism to his persona

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Like"

I really, really liked it. The only thing I did not like was Autumn saying like all the time. Yes, I know teenage girls do it, but not that much. And it made her sound sooo stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story, great writing

This is one of the all time best erotic stories I've read. The internal torment he was feeling was real, and on the mark. The other "real feeling" part was Autumn. Having a daughter (with a lot of friends) about that age, I can tell you that Autumn's speaking and mannerism's were right on. I'm looking forward to reading the next two installments this afternoon. Thank you for your detailed writing, and creative story telling.

Tony_45

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Most amazing writing

There were tiny flaws in the writing, but overall this is a most remarkable tale. I'm not a teacher, so have experienced neither the reality nor the fantasy portrayed, but it felt totally convincing, drew me right into his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like really like liked it.

Hahaha, I loved the story but i agree with the other comment about the

"like"s in the story. It made her sound ditzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
liked it

Nice...apart for the way Autumn said like again and again, it was perfect. Or maybe even that added to the charm...continue the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Exacerbating"

Since it's about an English teacher, you may as well know - it's EXASPERATING, not exacerbating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Um

Geez, as an English teacher myself, I never should have read that, but I guess these stories are just fantasies, and, of course, I would never actually do anything like that, EVER!

Really well done, my friend! Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just good.

Story was ok. And I guess somewhat similar to the other stories regarding student-teacher relationship. Awfully long and tiring to read. Easy to guess what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing tease

Nine pages of buildup. it felt like years reading it, agonizing over the details and letting the pictures form, her smiles and glances become clear in my minds-eye. Her curves and outfits, tilt of her head as she pouts...

Damnit that was an amazing tease - one of the best characters I've read.

Where will it go?

I cannot wait to find out :)

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

WOW! I don't usually read a story that has this many pages, but you had me hooked before I got to the bottom of page 1. I may have to rethink whether I read longer stories if they are this good. This is the BEST story I have read yet! I can't wait to read the next two and anything else you've written. The build up was great and just added to the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome tease

You drew me right in. It is so rare to find user-submitted literature that is so carefully crafted and brilliantly executed. I started here and have read several of your other submissions--your talent is obvious. Keep up the good work.

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
Umm...

I didn’t like that one…

Err… No. Fuck. I’m a liar. And not even a good one.

I liked it. Pretty much.

It wasn’t good. It was perfect!

You write in such an enchaining way. I wasn’t able to turn away from it for a minute.

And this was only part one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nicee

this is really good. you do some amazing writing, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best story on literotica

I've read some great stuff on this site, from Conflicted to older stuff by TryAnything to a great erotic game by Tx_Tall_Tales... This is better than all of those stories. This is fantastic. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

This is a great story, one of the best I have read.

fearkrakenfearkrakenalmost 14 years ago
Simply the fantastic

One of the five best stories I've read here. Worthy of every accolade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story (and this series) are probably the best I've read on this site. I hope that you keep it up! You have a real gift...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow. The best i've ever read! Fucking incredible. Thanks for a great night in alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow....that was....wow. So hot- it made me think of the teacher I had a crush on in high school. This was way better than any fantasy of him I could have dreamed up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The best story i have read by far! It was soo well written and drawn out, capturing my interest for the entire length of the story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's all been said before, but wow that was an incredible trip you wrote up. Not only was it one of the best I've read, it was fun, witty, sexy, suspenseful, and yet you could still somehow relate to the protagonist. A perfect seduction where you can pity the main character because of the near perfect entrapment and seduction. Now I'll have to read the rest of your works, if you have the time please continue showing us your gifted writing.

~Hap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

Extremely well-written. A pleasure to read; keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best ever !!!

Wow, you are an amazing writer...I've been 'coming' here for years and I can't remember a story with more build up and anticipation. Most stories I wouldtn't read as far into the plot, but you kept it very interesting and it was worth every minute of it! Keep writing more stories, you've got a fan here. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Great -88-

This has been the only story I felt most excited about and read all 9 pages. Over all great story line.

ManofExperienceManofExperienceabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is extremely well done. The plot was deliciously woven and I was totally consumed by your main characters. My only suggestion would be to have created another character for Autumn to interact with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

So, wow, that was intense. The suspense was amazing. I felt like I was being teased as well, the detail was so well done. I was so absorbed by this story I read all the pages in a row. Beautifully done. Can't wait for more. :)

hellomyfriendhellomyfriendabout 13 years ago
Awesome stuff

Wow. That's all I can say. This was probably the most well-written, best plotted story I have ever read on this site. I had to read through the whole thing again immediately after I finished it. Keep writing, because you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a tease

this was one of the most amazing n exciting stories i've ever read.. it went through 9 pages bt still held the reader latched onto every single word.. so much better than all the other head-on porn stuff.. great work, keep it up.. looking forward to more stuff from you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it seems that

all your male characters simply think with their dick and have absolutely no willpower.

jamjar2011jamjar2011almost 13 years ago
Great read

Sensational writing. You deserve an A+ :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed the tension that you threaded through the entire story. The play of emotions really gives it an impact.Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mind blowing

seriously dude, you're my hero. Can't wait for more of your publishings. Keep up the great work :) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

By far the best story I've read on this site. I'm a fan now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more

Your little blocks of humour is perfect with the reluctance and realism. I laughed hysterically at the anal tryhard students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

Your stories are incredible. Absolutely perfect, even if they're similar.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
Awesome

This is just so smoking hot... Once her senior year ends there are no restrictions anymore you know :p I'm totally one of your fans xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You take my breath away!

At 50..I feel a bit of a perve having read that...but having experienced some of those sexual desires with a 20 year old a few years back, I can relate. Your work is well written and it held my attention for the 2 hrs it took for me to read .( a few somke breaks & walking around to break the tension). Well done! We want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is my first

story by En_Extase that I've read, and it is REALLY hot! I agree with the commenter who said most of the stories on here are just porn with words thrown in; this one is miles above that and clearly erotic (in the best sense). Pacing, character development, care in writing; it's all here. The way she twists everything he says or doesn't say is so perfectly . . . female. She's good at what she's doing!

I'm a teacher, and know that I have to be really careful---and these days, careful not just with girl students but boys too. (It's been years since my bod would tempt anybody, but that doesn't mean rumors can't destroy your life.) All the way through the story, I had this sinking feeling in my gut that the main character was going to throw away his career, reputation, girlfriend---everything, just to get inside Autumn's shorts. These things never stay secret permantently, and this will not end well. The legal and moral dilemma is that she's his student; other than that, she's of age, neither of them is married, and they're legally free to sleep with whoever. From the sound of things, he's probably not more than 24 or 25 himself, so their being attracted is not freakish. The long and short of it is, this is the best erotica I've ever read!

Lottie_02Lottie_02about 12 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories iv ever read. It made me so horny while reading it at work that I had to take two separate trips to the bathroom to satisfy the ache between my legs. So thanks for the great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
W-O-W!!!!!

This made me so hot! I wish my professor would go for this...actually I wish I was as bold as Autumn. Great plot nonetheless.

BodyShiversBodyShiversabout 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy shit...(response to your Quarreling with Kaylee story...sorry wrong spot)....

That was awesome! One of the best stories I've ever read, period. You are a master of the build up, and I hope you keep writing more!

I've personally never slept with any girlfriend's sister...but my ex's older sister offered it one day when we were alone watching football during the holidays. She followed me downstairs to get a soda and pressed her tits into me 'accidentally' trying to reach around me to get herself one too. I played dumb because I'd just met her that weekend and couldn't tell if she was serious or just testing me. I realized weeks later that she'd never mentioned anything to my gf, good or bad - so she was serious. So I blew my one chance.

But I did have some great fantasies while I fucked my ex, thinking of her older sis. ;)

Drawu12Drawu12about 12 years ago
What a fantasy!

Damn, my dick is so hard a cat couldn't scratch it! Please keep on writing. I'm adding you to my "Favorite Authors". MORE, MORE !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent... you are one of the hottest authors on this site!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous