An Unusual Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No dear, I am not a lesbian, I'm bi-sexual. I was married for many years to a man I loved very much. I treated him like a king because he treated me like his Queen." She had the saddest smile as she told me all this.

I thought the great love of her life had been a woman, this wasn't making sense to me.

Millicent went on. "My husband was murdered when he was just 30, and the Police Investigator who was put on the case was very gentle and loving, she called every week with updates. We became friends, then one day Cathy, that was her name, told me she was falling in love with me. She and I went to bed and I was her first lesbian experience, but she was a wonderful student. My Cathy -- we were together for 10 years, longer than I was with my husband -- she wanted children, so did I. I told her we could go to a Sperm Bank or find a donor -- I still found men attractive, although after my husband's death, I was only with Cathy -- I am always happiest when it's one-on-one."

"So what happened?" I asked her, fearing her answer a bit.

She looked at me as she answered, almost in tears. "Cathy -- she got this look on her face like I'd given her poison. She told me she thought those ways were vile and unnatural, and she wanted to have her own baby. We fought -- I thought she was incredibly close-minded for someone I had given so much of myself to. I told her so. The sex stopped, we stopped speaking and she moved out a week later. She married a fellow officer who knows almost nothing of her past. I hope he makes her happy, but I doubt he will." she sighed wistfully.

"So, you're a lovely woman Millie, why not go out and find another man or woman to make you happy?"

She smiled, this time both happiness and sadness seemed to conflict in her face. "Well, the short answer is that I don't want to get my heart broken again, if not for a while at least. Also, I kind of like being with women these days, and I get to play the field -- I was married at 19 and didn't date much, I'd only had a few women before and one during my marriage to Ted. His sister, we got drunk one night and ... " she giggled. "But I have to be discreet, and Veronica is the height of discretion, she knows what I like ... cuties like you."

I made love again to Millicent, making sure I stimulated every nerve, left her weak-kneed and happy. She tried to give me more money, but Veronica, Barbi and I agreed that if we want to spend more time with a client and not charge them, that is entirely up to us. I liked Millie and she's been a playmate several times since. Sometimes I even call her and we meet, she always gets my best work. One day, I deferred my fee, I gave it to Veronica and she came along. Both of us took Millie to bed, Ronnie slurping her wonderful cunt and me having Millie work me over. Because she hadn't had cock in a long time, I gave her a naughty little "force" scenario and screwed "Mother and Daughter" with a strap-on I had borrowed from Barbi. Millie and Ronnie were almost sobbing in orgasms when I was done, then I demanded the pleasure me, with they did exquisitely.

A week or so later, Kirsten called, sounding a bit sad. She asked when I was coming home, she missed me, she said. Daddy too. I made up a small fib, told her I was swamped with schoolwork. Wasn't sure how -- or if - I was going to tell them about all of this.

There were times I thought about chucking school -- I was making such good money, my wardrobe was full, I had money in the bank, I was eating and enjoying life, not a "Party Girl" like Paris, but I enjoyed life more. But I knew Daddy would freak and besides, I wanted a future. Not worried about my looks going, I think, in my own vain way, I will be gorgeous at 50, but I figured I should hedge my bets.

There were a few recent close calls. LeAnna was the closest.

LeAnna was this drop-dead Asian hottie with a killer bod, the kind that comes from having the time to go to the Gym daily and the money to do whatever the fuck you please. She wanted a girlfriend, so she did some investigating and I was recommended. I really liked LeAnna -- the first time I saw her, I wanted to bury my face between those golden boobs of hers and not come up for air. She was sexy and confident, I couldn't understand why she needed to hire a companion.

She was between my legs, eating me for all she was worth, when I asked her that question. She came up from my pussy, face glistening with my juices and kissed me before she answered.

"Because, my fucky little darling, girls like you tend to be discreet. I say where and when and you show up and anything I want, you do. No complications and less risk. Now grab that strap-on and fuck my ass with it, you nasty whore!" she groaned.

I really got into LeAnna and despite our best intentions, we ended up falling for each other. When I wasn't with her, I felt alone and abandoned. The only time I felt like myself again was when I went home to visit and Kirsten's tongue was dancing on my pussy or Daddy was giving me his wonderful cock. Then I felt cherished and loved. I'd get back to school and LeAnna had called and we practically raced to be together, tangling up in bed and playing like a couple of lovesick teenagers.

Which is what ended it for us. LeAnna's husband came home late one night and caught his pretty Trophy Wife with her head between my thighs, slurping me like there was no tomorrow. He called us "Dirty Filthy Whores" and a few other vile names and threw LeAnna out of the house with just the clothes on her back. It ended worse for me -- what kind of dumb fuck gets caught lezzing it up with the Dean's wife?

12