All Comments on 'An Unusual Twist of Fate'

by Unbridled_Passion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 17 years ago
...twist of fate

informative, witty, erotically wonderful write. (~_~) a grand contribution to the Earth Day movement (grin) The jungle lure... Karen! so, when you see a naked lady 'one' should beware? (grinin) loved your tail... I meant tale! (~_*)

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 17 years ago
Good story to make everyone think

You know, Karen was not totally fair to John. I mean, he did plant his tree in her a few times (lol).

This is what Earth Day is all about with a nice reversed surprise ending.

Cutting down the rain forest is tragic. We do not even know that is in there. God gave us everything we need and to make the rain forest extinct, well, we may never know until it is too late.

Good story to make everyone think.

Thanks

l8blooml8bloomabout 17 years ago
3 cheers!!

Wonderfully sexy & fun, I loved it! Grin from ear to ear. Thanks for writing!

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Nicely done!

Clever premise and a nice twist at the end. The environment strikes back! Good luck in the contest.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48about 17 years ago
Trussed and facing the truth

What a neat story with such a clever twist at the end. She clearly knew how to use her charms to defend the environment, even if she could save only a small part of the forest.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Nice twist

I could sort of see it coming, but there were just enough surprises to do the trick. Well done, and good luck in the contest.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
great story

a nice bit of humour with a definite bit of revenge. Well done.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
~~

That was an entertaining story, though I hope Karen is planning to untie him after he has had enough time to think about his actions! Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow.

That was truly wicked. And I loved it!

lorencinolorencinoover 16 years ago

Sex that is beautifully sufficient unto the day, the destructive role of world capitalism's unsustainable consumption of natural resources, and how a quick and easy possibility of fertilizing an ovum in a woman results in the honour of providing fertilizer for all of those important early years in the life of the newly planted saplings are the ingredients of a perfectly cheeky little story. And to think that he even provided the clearing so that the sun could energize the new growth—brilliant touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous