An Unwitting Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the trick, Tommy," she smiled, gripping the front just between those luscious breasts. "Just give it a twist, like this..." She demonstrated the motion, and suddenly both cups fell away to reveal her aroused breasts.

After feeling kind of dumb, I realized Suzan had not shown the slightest trace of annoyance with my inexperience. Her bra was a type I hadn't seen, before. I'd only been intimate with that one girl, back in high school. Her breasts had been pretty large, and she'd only worn those heavy 'support' bras, with three or four hooks on the back. Suzan's petite breasts didn't need such support.

Of course, all thoughts of embarrassment, or my inexperience, vanished instantly when she took me in her arms and began kissing me again. The feel of her naked breasts on my own bare chest induced a full-body tingle that ran from my toes all the way to the top of my head. My hands began tracing up and down her sides, at her waist.

A low, throaty moan from Suzan suggested that she found our contact thus far to be eminently pleasing, and so I decided to move my hands a little higher - so that they brushed the sides of her breasts. That contact caused goose-bumps, and a little shiver to course through her body as it pressed against mine. I guess the shiver was because I was tickling her, because she stopped me and directed my left hand to cup her small, pert breast. There, she pressed my hand against her with her own hand. A moment later, my right hand found that breast's twin, and I began to cup and caress each, gently, opening my fingers to let her erect nipples pass between them as they fanned across. In response, Suzan hungrily sucked my tongue into her mouth while softly rubbing the growing bulge in my crotch. I was already in a fairly excited state.

Our standing position wasn't the best place to do what we were doing. Suzan must have been thinking along the same lines, as she encouraged me towards the bed.

She didn't need to convince me; I was just stunned by her beauty. She was kind, and patient, with my relative inexperience. She gave without asking. She was so much more mature and intelligent than any of the girls I'd known or dated, back in Austin. I might have been helping her with her studies, but she had a different take on so many things, and that helped give me a different perspective. Her beauty pervaded her entire being. She made me want to be a better version of myself. She had enchanted me from my first glimpse of her, in that hallway, before the first genetics class. The weeks had flown past and, now, it seemed we were finally going to give ourselves to one another without hesitation.

Suzan stopped at the foot of the bed and tugged my pants down. I kicked the dress slacks to the side of the bed and then assisted her out of her skirt. I found myself kneeling in front of a cute black thong that had curls of strawberry blonde pubic hair peeking around its edges. My face was just inches away and her aroma was intoxicating - so much so that I buried my face in her crotch and inhaled her scent deeply. Suzan's hands were in my hair as I pressed her back onto the bed. I continued to sniff and lick her through the thong for a time.

Suzan's squirming brought me back to my senses and I continued with my slow undressing of her. Kneeling in front of her, I lifted each foot one at a time and removed her black flat shoes. Suzan rested on her elbows as she watched me remove each sock and then turn my focus to her thong.

"Can I take this off?" I asked, as I tugged gently at the slender elastic waistband of the thong.

She smiled wickedly and answered. "Of course."

Chuckling to myself, I eased the thong down over her hips as she lifted her bottom, slightly, to help me move the skimpy garment farther. Suddenly, I was left gazing directly at her neatly groomed pubis. The hair above her vulva was about an inch long, curly, and a perfect color-match for the hair on her head. Below her mons, however, she was neatly depilated. Her lower lips were puffy and parted, and glistening with the dew of her arousal and some saliva that I'd left behind. My mouth was drawn to kiss them again without the covering. Her wetness tasted stronger and I found myself kissing her lips more deeply. Suzan was moaning softly as my tongue traced the outer lips. The sounds just encouraged me further and I moved to lick her inner lips, which made her tremble slightly.

"Mmmm, Tommy! You're making me so wet!" she exhaled.

Her praise made me a little bolder, and I took her entirely into my mouth while pressing my tongue deeply into her. Suzan's fingers were in my hair, alternately gripping and stroking. My focus remained intensely on her inner lips, and on sucking the continuing wetness that flowed from her. Her musky taste enthralled me, and I lapped at her wantonly. The little sounds she made, deep in her throat, were music to my ears. When I passed over her emerging clitoris, Suzan pressed my head down lightly.

"Oh, yesssss, right there, Tommy!" she extolled me, as she began to gently quiver continuously.

I increased my focus on her elongated clit, and her excitement mounted - as did the intensity of her quivering. I plunged my tongue into her repeatedly until I felt she would soon be able to take now more. I could sense her abdomen beginning to undulate so finally, I worked a couple fingers inside her and began I rubbing her lightly, inside, as my tongue worked her button on the outside. Suzan's climax wracked her body suddenly.

"Oh, God, yes, Tommy!" she shouted.

Her fingers tightened in my hair as her undulations became bucking. Her hips bucked as she forced herself against my mouth and tongue. Her vaginal muscles gripped my fingers as I continued to work them in and out at an increased speed. Wave after wave of ecstasy gripped her lithely undulating body. When, at last, she settled, she was panting heavily and her legs came to rest upon my shoulders. I continued to kiss her beautiful lips, but withdrew my fingers so she could recover. She slowly released her grip on my hair and looked down at me with her face looking slightly dreamy.

"That was SO awful. I really think I'm going to have to have you do it again and again, until you get it right," she giggled. Her tight little tummy bounced lightly with her mirth.

"I'm not sure you could lie still for that," I teased her, in return, as I removed myself from beneath her legs.

I slid up beside her, on the bed, and we embraced each other tightly. Our mouths joined, and her tongue slipped past her lips and sought mine. We kissed for a long moment, and then she pulled back slightly to look me in the eye.

"I lied, you know," she told me.

"That's not an auspicious admission, from a pastor's daughter," I told her, in mock concern. "So, what did you fib, about?

"A minute ago, when I said that you were awful," she smiled. "Tommy, I've only been with one guy, and you were way better than he could ever hope to be..."

"I'll still do it, again and again," I smiled back at her, "whenever you ask me to. I loved it."

"What part did you like?" she asked me, cocking her head to the side and raising an eyebrow.

"Everything," I told her. "I loved the feel of you, and the scent of you, and you tasted like the nectar of the gods. You're vagina is so beautiful, I could just eat you all night."

"I've never tasted myself, on a guy, until now. It's not bad, really - and I'm very glad you like it so much. Now, was there anything else you liked?"

"Mostly, I loved the fact that I could pleasure you so much with my mouth and fingers."

"That was soooo good, Tommy," she sighed.

"Why?"

"That other guy? He only did that to me because I begged him, and he made a face about it, the entire time. I think he must have been one of those real men don't eat pussy types."

"His loss," I chuckled. "Though, I don't know where I stand, on the real men scale, because I've never thought to check."

"You're my man, Tommy, and that's the only thing I care about!" she informed me with a fierceness in her voice that warmed my heart.

"Now, honey, the night is passing, and there are so many other interesting things for us to try, and do..."

"Such as?" I goaded her, giggling.

Suzan's free hand was seeking out my groin. She soon found her prize, but it was still encased by my cotton briefs. Her delicate fingers traced my manhood playfully, through the soft material. As our kissing intensified, Suzan slipped her hand inside the waistband of my briefs. The contact gave my heart a jump.

"You'll soon see, darling," she cooed. "Meanwhile, one of us is still slightly overdressed, and it's not me!"

Before I knew what was happening, she was the one kneeling between my legs and her hands were alternately tugging the sides of my underwear until they were coming down. My overexcited and fully engorged cock flipped up, smacking against my abdomen as my briefs released me. I was in a daze, just watching her wriggle them past my knees and then feet. Suzan was on a mission. After she tossed my briefs aside, she climbed back between my legs, and stretched herself full-length on the mattress, to inspect me more closely.

"Your blond treasure trail is so cute," she commented demurely.

She lightly traced the path of my pubic hair to its end, with her finger, and suddenly engulfed me in her mouth.

"Jeez," I exclaimed, surprised.

The interaction was intense and short. She had taken almost my entire length and worked me with her tongue and throat. But it was over as quickly as it had started. She had apparently only done this to get me wet and slippery. She released me with a plopping sound and my dick was thickly coated in her saliva.

"I've been wanting to have this since I saw you staring at me in the hall," she admitted. Rising to her knees, she straddled forward and maneuvered her strawberry blond cunny directly above me, driving herself downward on my shaft in one swift motion.

"Uhh, oh, it's so nice, Tommy!"

"Oh my gawd!" I exclaimed at the same time.

I looked down to see our bodies joined. The sight of our pubic hair smashed together, with her impaled completely on me, was absolutely exhilarating. She remained firmly like that while a shivering spasm rocked the rest of her body.

Her pink nipples were easily accessible, with her atop me, and my hands were drawn to her firm breasts. After cupping them for several moments, I raised my head and upper body so I could take one of them into my mouth.

"Huhhhh," she sucked a gasp of air in as I gently suckled upon her teat.

Then, the stimulation seemed too much for her, and she pushed me backwards to a reclining position. She was still quivering, slightly, as she adjusted to my penis. Her hands remained on my chest as she lifted herself up lightly. I watched her rising up amazed to see her inner lips cling to my shaft as she rose upward. The sheen of her fluid glistened on the visible portion of my shaft.

Suzan's body had a definite hourglass shape, and I drew my hand around her fit abdominal area to take up new positions atop her gently curving hips. I resisted the strong urge to force her back onto me, but I felt the need to grasp her, while I let her drive. The curve of her hips always excited me and now that I had her atop me I just loved how they felt in my hands.

The tip of my cock was nearly out of her when she reversed direction and slammed down onto me, suddenly. The shock of it startled me nearly as much as the first time, and drew another moan from me, "Ahhh!"

Over the next several minutes, she continually repeated this motion of gently easing me nearly out as she rose up, only to rapidly drive herself downward and reinsert me. It was a lovely, slow torture that she stretched out for the longest time. The motion morphed into that more continuous abdominal undulation that gently worked my cock inside her.

"God, your cock feels so good, inside me, Tommy," she rasped.

"Ohhhh, yesss," I managed to moan in agreement with her.

I didn't know how long I was going to last, like this. Her command of me was pushing me to the edge too quickly. My hands on her hips now guided her to slow down.

Suzan opened her closed eyes smiled broadly at me. "You okay?" she asked mischievously.

"Yeah, but I want it to last," I panted, as my hips rose to meet her strokes. "We only get one 'first time' together."

She winked as she said, "We can always go again." Suddenly her pace changed.

I could feel the urgency building in my balls and knew I wasn't going to last long like this. Her grin simply widened as she gripped me tightly with her vaginal muscles and instantly climaxed on me. Her hips rocked wildly, slamming me into her velvety cunt in very short, repetitive strokes. The intensity of her sudden and tumultuous peak was dangerously close to pushing me over the edge.

"Oh, no! Oh, fuck. I'm going to come, Suz," I screamed, as I risked inadvertently truncated her name again.

"Oh yeah, fill me with it, Tommy! Shoot it inside me! I want to feel it!" she cooed.

The throaty pleading of her soft voice, coupled with her continued gyrations, took me over the edge. She'd struck the mother-lode and, before I could lift her up or pull free, my fluid was pulsing inside her. Jet after jet emitted from me. There was so much of it that soon it was escaping her as she continued to ride me up and down. There was too much; it was running everywhere. It was watery, too, and that didn't seem right.

In my confusion I started to panic. "Oh, no! Oh, nooo. I'm sorry, Suz," I cried, as I continued to convulse into her in a mixture of agony and ecstasy.

Suzan saw the tinge of horror that must have been on my face and instantly soothed me, "It's okay sweetie. That was great for me too. I told you I wanted to feel you cum inside me, when we came together for the first time." She was stroking my face lightly now.

"Something's wrong though," I said looking at my lap. "There's so much, I don't understand. I never came that much."

"Oh, honey; everything's okay. You made me squirt a little too!" Suzan said lovingly.

"I didn't know." In spite of her emotionally generous nature, I felt dumb and inexperienced again. I felt like I'd ruined it. My face must have gone ashen.

"Hey, don't. That was great! I mean it. You're the first guy that ever made me do that!"

She was so much more than kind. I was still feeling like a dolt, but her encouragement was definitely lifting my mood. She shifted off of me, to lie beside me, still stroking my flagging cock with her hand while she stroked my bruised ego with her words.

"Tommy, you were good. So good."

"Really?"

"You were great," she reiterated. "I've only ever squirted when I hit my G-spot with my vibrator. I didn't think it could happen for me, during sex." She could see I was still confused but waited for me to form my response.

"I'm sorry, Suzan. I don't have much experience. I guess I should have told you before. I've only been with that one girl I told you about from high school."

In all of our discussions, we hadn't dealt with that one topic: our previous lovers. I'd told her about that first heartbreak, but she hadn't really spoken about any of her experiences.

"Tommy, Tommy. Please don't start doubting yourself. We're here to learn, aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are." Her take on things frequently blew me away. I hugged her tight. She gave and gave. She was so open with me. I put all my cards on the table with her right then. "Suz, I love you."

"Let's make a deal," she said.

"What kind of deal?"

"Let's be open and honest, about everything we feel, with one another."

"I feel like I'd like to give it another try. Can we?" I asked with a huge smile.

She gave me a sideways grin as she saw how serious I was. "Come here, you." She pulled at me encouraging me to get atop her. Once I was, she kissed me deeply. After some time she broke the kiss and whispered, "Tommy, please make love to me."

I just wanted to please her. I'd really have done anything she asked. But I also wanted to redeem myself because, regardless of her protests, I was still really struggling with nearly botching our first time.

"So, where is it?" I wondered aloud.

"Where is what?"

"Your G-spot."

"Oh, they are all different, you know? Mine is kind of to the front, but fairly deep inside. My abdomen is kind of long and I can't comfortably reach it with my fingers."

Looking at her petite fingers I mentally compared their length to my penis. My fingers weren't as long as my penis either, but I wondered if I could reach it. Her abdomen was longer than a most of the women I'd seen on campus. It wasn't odd looking, in fact I found it one of her most attractive features. After thinking about it for what was probably too long, I decided not try tonight, but would add it to my list of things to attempt, for her. For now, it felt like what Suzan wanted was a nice missionary coupling.

Her slit felt pretty slick, but I wanted to make sure. I went down on her again, since it'd been so terrible, that first time. This time around, I took more time and Suzan was squirming and bucking and groaning breathlessly by the time I finally paid a visit to the man in the saddle. He seemed a little larger, this time, almost like a little penis. When I took her engorged clit into my mouth and gently sucked on it, she climaxed and pressed some of my ejaculate out. I continued eating her and sucking her more forcefully.

"Ohhhh - faaawk - Tommy!" she moaned, as her orgasm continued and pressed out several short little squirts her of clear fluid - all of that without having her G-spot manipulated. I was treated to more of her yummy nectar, which I concluded flowed more easily once started. There wasn't nearly as much as when we'd climaxed together, but I was happy to learn about my partner.

I continued to lick more gently, as her orgasm slowly subsided. By the time she had calmed, my manhood had returned its fully reinvigorated state. I climbed back into the position she'd originally pulled me into, looked her in her beautiful emerald green eyes, and slowly inserted myself without the assistance of any hands. Her eyes flashed as I reached full penetration and my pubic mound met hers. With her hands guiding my hips I began to rhythmically withdraw and insert. We gazed lovingly at one another as I built up momentum. My arms held by body above her while our bodies impacted against each other with a sound like the clapping of hands and, after a few minutes, Suzan closed her eyes, letting herself drift off and get lost in the sensations. I continued that pace unabated, for what felt like half an hour, and my glutes were starting to burn when Suzan finally began to crest.

"Mmmm. Ohhhh. Mmmm," panted moans escaped her mouth upon each thrust.

Looking down I watched as my glistening penis disappeared and reappeared from her. The sight of her engorged clit and stretched lips clinging to me hastened my climax.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Suz," I announced, unashamed and unworried.

"Oh, gawd. Yes, yes, yes, fill, me, baby! Pound me harder, Tommy."

My soul mate's wish was my command. I let my upper body rest upon her, grabbed her hips and she lifted her legs high giving me full access to go as deep as possible. Soon we were both wracked with spasms. I couldn't help but lean my head forward and suckle at her beautiful tit as I continued to pump rope upon rope of semen into her.

Suzan's quim clamped down upon me as I came to rest atop her, buried deeply. "Fuck!" she exclaimed as she pulled me deeper into herself with her legs clenching behind my back. Her body rocked and trembled. I stayed on top until I was convinced I was crushing her, and then moved to lie beside her and embrace her in a tight hug.

1...456789