An Uprooted Standard of Modesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imogene stood with her feet apart and one hand on a hip, the other hanging naturally at her side, she stood, completely open and comfortable in her nudity. Her nipples were erect and a slight blush covered her upper chest, barely visible though her light tan.

Chuck enjoyed the contrast with his wife. Imogene's slender body and younger breasts contrasted with Janet's, who while not voluptuous, was more mature, with just a little more padding and slightly larger breasts.

"I know, it's a weird situation, 'the creek' has a really generous benefits package, and people earn a lot of vacation time. That's why the new nipples, up models, models I mean, they'll come out uh, yeah come out, in the winter and spring when we have more of the permanent people there," Chuck knew he was babbling and was red in the face for his gaff.

"I think it's time to take Mr. 'Nipples' here home for the day," said Janet with a laugh.

Imogene was laughing too, "It's OK, and I have to admit he was really succeeding in looking me in the eyes, well most of the time," she said with a grin.

"I hope you don't mind his roaming eyes," Janet said.

"I'm actually enjoying it, and it looks like you do too," Imogene said.

"I'm new at this, going around in my birthday suit," Janet said.

"Well this is only the second time we've been out on a beach, usually we just fool around on the boat, under cover. Seeing you on the bluff up there sort of encouraged us to take the next step," Imogene explained.

"Was it that obvious?" Janet said, worried.

"We were pretty close, closer than anyone, but it could be that one of those fishermen out there in the lake had binoculars," Imogene said.

"Oh dear," said Janet.

"Nothing to worry about, I mean, being seen is half the fun, isn't it."

"I suppose, but it is a bit scary, or was at first. Well, we have to be going, it was nice seeing you again," Janet said as she turned to follow her embarrassed husband.

"And you too, Ms. L, all of you," Imogene said with a laugh as she headed back to her towel, but stopped and enjoyed the view of Janet's bottom as she walked away.

When they got to the car, Chuck pulled Janet's dress and swimsuit out of the bag and handed it to her with an embarrassed look on his face.

"I'm sorry honey, I thought they'd be either gone on on their boat," he said quietly.

"It's OK, I actually enjoyed myself. And you did very well, better than I expected. Not a bit of drool," she said as she took the scarf from her hips and pulled the dress on, only zipping it up to her belly button.

"No suit?" asked Chuck.

"No, I think I like it this way. More fun. I wish that young man had been awake so he could come over and talk to us. Now that would have been interesting, I wonder how well you would react," Janet said with a grin as she got into the car while Chuck put their things into the trunk. He came back with a T-shirt on.

When they were back on the paved road, the wind blowing her dress everywhere, Janet lowered the zipper until it was just level with her landing strip.

"The wind is really blowing that open and up, are you OK? Chuck asked, grinning.

Janet grinned.

"I hope we meet some young men as we drive home, be sure to slow down so they get a good look," she said.