All Comments on 'An XXXmas Story'

by MajorRewrite

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
short and sexy

good story

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Well done! Really enjoyed it! Nice rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just an FYI

Not a bad flash story, but perhaps you should have done a little research: the first birth control pill wasn't made until '51, and wasn't commercially viable till '56. Still, *** for a decent tale, even short as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would love to see art 2 just to see her being true to her words of being a good girl for him, and maybe him getting another gift in for of a three-way.

4* for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing and hot tale

but anachronistic. I don't think "the pill" was available until the 60's

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Pretty ....

Pretty good flow through all the way around.! For a XXXmas Story not that bad at all.! At least everybody got some.!! LOL Looking forward to New Years Eve.! ok.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years agoAuthor
Literary license

The pill is admittedly anachronistic. One other thing in the story is too.

(The Playboy bunny outfit didn't come about until years later)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

lil sis is a scum of the earth slut that I wouldn't fuck for any amount of money. that whore probably has every disease in the book...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An homage to a funny author

Flick lives!

Great porn version of one of Mr. Shepherd's best stories.

Wish my little sis got me that for Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Great story. Maybe a part 2 with the mom and dad. Or a redo with the original family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

Would like to see how it pans out with Aunty if you have in mind to do a part 2

bigrednotbigrednotover 7 years ago
So what

Great rewrite!

Enjoyed the way you turned it.

Who cares about time lines or if sis is a slut. I thought it was humorous.

After all th years of watching the original Christmas Stories, I "dug" the alternative.

Thanks

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 7 years ago
A Riot

Great Work! Great fun. Sexy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4* For Hilarity

Oh so funny.

lovefuckinghardlovefuckinghardabout 7 years ago
you need to add more

I love it but plzadd more like how they fuck aunt caria or whatever her name is but it needs more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More. Please

Continue there story.What happens with them the way Randi talked she wanted it to be permanent. More about them. 5 stars

Ron/ mcwhorter28445@gmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Major award

Dad won a major award!! I can still she the movie mom's expression when he set his award in the window! LMAO! Hot sister story, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Playboy in 1950??

This story is supposed to take place at the end of 1950, but Randi gets a Playboy bunny outfit for Christmas?? Playboy was another 3 years away in the future and Playboy bunnies didn't show up until the 1960's. Otherwise , a good story.

nsbooth199048nsbooth199048about 7 years ago
Wonderful

This story is genius. Would love to see more whenever possible. Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't work

This is an erotic story website, and this was not erotic at all. I kept picturing scenes from the movie. I don't know about any of you, but picturing characters from that movie is a real turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little early

Birth control pills didn't exist until the 1970s. A little realism would be nice. Still overall a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Come on

Who gives a shit if pills didn't exist in the 70s. Good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

lil sis is a scum of the earth whore. STD central. you couldn't pay me to even kiss that skank...

washdog10washdog10over 6 years ago
Not Very Good................

...........but it doesn't have to be. It is a stroke story so detail is not incumbent on the author of a stroke story. As an aside to the person who made the observation that birth control did not exist until the '70s, you are wrong. They came into use in the latter half of the sixties. Look it up. To the author, keep writing you will only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible

Sorry this was terrible. Kept picturing the movie, hardly any detail, and even the setting didn't work right. People didn't talk like that then. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aspire to accuracy

Stroke story or not if you say 1950 everything should match up to 1950. The pill didn't come around until the 1960's and playboy didn't exist until 56. If you want it easy don't give a date.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Honestly Not Very Good

I LOVED your previous story, Spring Break Wife, I've had it save in my favorites for well over a year now, and rated very highly. And compared to that one, this one was highly disappointing. For one, it was very short, and the sex scene itself was really disappointing compared to Spring Break Wife. Another reason I didn't like this story is because it seemed like the sister gave her brother a pity lay. Her wanting her brother as a man just didn't seem genuine at all. Also, making him a virgin while she professed to having had tons of guys, and even their Aunt, as sexual conquests also was a big turn down for me. I generally don't like stories where the guy is the inexperienced one on principle, not just because it screams unrealistic, but also because it seems incredibly unfair. For him to give his virginity away to a sister who's been shagged more times than carpet, it just doesn't seem right.

Doesn't matter if it's a story involving a mom/son or bro/sis or aunt/nephew, it just doesn't work for me. And in case you're wondering, yes, I feel the same way if it's the other way around and the girl is a virgin while the guy is a raging man-whore. I personally find it far more erotic, and believable, if both partners have some modicum of experience. That, or if both are virgins, as that makes the significance of their encounter more special.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
Hold the presses

Holiday stories for magazine articles are usually assigned and started 3-12 months ahead of time. Major retailers begin prep for the next Christmas holiday immediately after the previous one is done. Shoppers that wait until December 24 to go Christmas shopping have to pick through what is left to try and find a gem than doesn't scream procrastination. The common theme here is that if people are not ready for the holidays until the last minute the results are usually disappointing.

I loved your work with Office Wife and Spring Break Wife but this one sucked compared to them. I don't know when you submitted this but it really felt like you saw the contest at the last minute and just threw something together to meet a deadline. You would have been better to hold off and not submit anything for this contest, take the time needed to bring it to your usual great level of writing and submit it the following year.

Again, I loved your previous writings and look forward to reading more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confusing eras

No Playboy bunnies in 1950, magazine started in 54. Birth control pills invented in late 60s.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 6 years ago
Bah Humbug

Anachronisms aside, the sex was perfunctory and boring. Wasn't a good parody of "A Christmas Story" either. It's not up to your "Spring Break Wife" standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

I wouldn't fuck that slut for anything! STD central!!!

49greg49gregalmost 6 years ago
Cool take off from the movie, l liked it.

I liked it even with a few anachronisms. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice first chapter.

Looking forward to the next 5. Only gave you a 4 because it was just a teaser, but a good one. Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow and what happens with Aunt Clara, but don't stray too far from the main characters.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Birth Control? Bunnies?

I loved your story. However I think you should do a little research first. Because I don't think The Pill nor the Playboy Bunnies were around in the early fifties. Please make your stories belivable. As things like that can distract a reader from what you're trying to convey. Well, Even though it was a good story it didn't come close to the standards of Spring Break Wife. Now that is one story that I'll never get tired of reading over and over again. Wish you would write your stories with those standards in mind.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
widowedidiot was right regarding the playboy part

The time line and the playboy stuff was way off... Mag was first publish in the early '50's, playboy clubs not till the '60's (dated one in the late 60's)

Otherwise a good story.. lots or room for expanded plot lines.. especially with the "Auntie"...

gunmakergunmakerover 4 years ago
Apropos.

I really liked it. Sexy, funny, and kind of sweet all at the same time. Good job.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 4 years ago

liked it,,loved it actually, it could only b e better if it was a longer story!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Idea

That was good and both funny and familiar.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"An XXXmas Story:" - Nineteen Year Old Virgin College Sophomore, Ralphie and Eighteen Year Old College Freshman, Randi.

The story is short, sort of a "flash in the pan" style. Being a big fan of blood-kin incest, my incest hunger is somewhat satisfied. Detail is missing, i.e., their younger lives growing up, their first incestuous sex activity not given more description etc., and the short burst of almost clinical aesthetic sex action. It is strange that a nineteen year old male is still a virgin, and his one-year younger sister is whoring herself to every one she seems to have ever known--except their father. The good news is she now wants to be a one-man woman...and she has belatedly chosen her brother to do his manhood proud and provide his sister with his "maturing" thick dick.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

HHHHHHHAAAAAAA!! like the humor.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
A nice story...

Until the until the last paragraph, which made the protagonist sound like a douchebag, and resulting in three stars.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago

Well played, well played indeed. This could be a parody skit from the live ABC comedy show Fridays from the 80s (not NBC’s SNL). So, they had the pill in the 50s?? I think it was funnier than it was erotic. But, I enjoyed it. By any chance were you smoking something while writing the first half of this story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Pill in 1950?

An alright story and worth the read however oral contraceptives did not come into use until the 1960s.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I loved the story; comically witty and fun. 5*

Thanks so much for sharing 😊 😀 it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one story that screams MORE! Why haven't you written more about these two? My brother and I have been screwing each other for over 55 yrs. I gave him my virginity at a VERY young age. I have never regretted it. A day without his dick in me is just unthinkable. If I'm not suckin' it, it's in my ass or pussy every night while we watch TV in the evenings. We search out these types of stories and imagine that there are other people out there that have had a successful relationship with their siblings. I hope to come back to this someday and find that you've expanded it into a 10 chapter adventure of growing up with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start as usual. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story nice. Thank you.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Fun read (and sexy too). Well done.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I did not like the story and gave it a 2.

DchargerDchargerover 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gene Shepherd called --- he wants to have his lost original manuscript back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six "chapters" in a single page story? One of them only five lines long. Weird, and apparently without purpose. No idea why this boring old Winchester lever-action is so important to one of your characters, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is type i dont want to read it don't have the thought out story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just too silly, and not in a funny way.

I don't know if the brother/sister thing was supposed to be romantic, but the author deciding that the sister out of the blue is some kind of turbo slut kills any romance.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Yup. I wanted to fuck Randi too.

And eventually did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too derivative of "A Christmas Story"

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Excellent. Needs a second chapter, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every story you've written is, to me, a near masterpiece. Every one except this. Obviously a tribute/parody story, but still.. you are over a decade too early talking about the pill. And it was derivative too much, and predictable too much as to what was happening. By far your worst. That said, your others are all 5 star stories, and everyone has a bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Yuk

One of the worst stories that I've read. It sounded so childish, it read like a child had written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice & well written. 5 stars.

Bill S.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

“It was late December in 1950” . . . Well, we know that birth control pills were first approved for public use y the FDA on June 23, 1960. You’re off by almost 10 years so this surely can’t be autobiographical in nature. Everything goes downhill from there. It was a funny story but not believable by it’s very first sentence. Maybe you need a better editor. Oh well.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[19.07.22]

Pretty funny und Zexxi parody!

I can see past the anachronistic 'pill'.

11/10 Leg Lamps!!!!!

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Always fun to unwrap and play with your Christmas present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun to enjoy but Randi will likely stray

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic masturbation material! Really hot & realistic. I give it a 5 star rating.

It also had a realistic ending which is lacking in many Literotica stories.

Well done!

Bill S.

RandyPopRandyPopabout 1 year ago

What a brilliant parody! So many clever references to the movie! One of my favorites was when it was Dad, not Mom, who had the famous line "Go try it on!" I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

I see lots of positive comments here, but I'm surprised by the critical ones. Some obviously never saw the movie and others just don't have a sense of humor. Weird coincidence: I was BORN in December 1950. I actually enjoyed the anachronisms; they made the story more entertaining, whether or not intentional. Thank you so much for the wonderful story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Cute story, thanks! 5 BIG ONES.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A 5 star rating for sexiness but just barely for mechanics.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this funny story, but am surprised that she's made her own "pill", ten years before everybody else got that possibility...

CamelmothCamelmoth8 months ago

Liked it, would have enjoyed a part 2.

dan2play19dan2play198 months ago

please continue it. seems dad and mom didnt mind her in the sexy revealing lingerie. nor in the Playboy bunny suit. lets open this up to everyone else in the family

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

Way too many historical inaccuracies. Playboy first published in 1953. First club, 1960. The pill, early 60's. Other than those, it needed more deprh.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki3 months ago

Do NOT open it up to everyone else... Aunt Clara is ok-ish, but mom's a ditz and dad can't have her now she's Ralph's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMajorRewrite@MajorRewrite
The Last Wallace: a young lesbian inherits a car-free town and is in over her head. Twins Getting Ready: Twin brother and sister enjoy sexy antics as their relationship evolves. Mom Son Lap Halloween: Mom and son get interested while preparing for a super sexy Halloween pa...