All Comments on 'Anal Addiction Ch. 02'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 8 years ago
I was REALLY happy to see a new chapter

And you didn't disappoint me. I loved the first one and this was even better. I hope to see more, very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter! MORE! Excellent writing!

So looking forward to more! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for the next part. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please, at least in this story, let the tranny get it in the ass, too. I mean, it's just fairer like that. Also, the guy himself here was interested in fucking an ass in the beginning. The story itself wouldn't be bad without the roundabout assfucking, but without it, it would be lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot

I loved it. I cant wait for more.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
Great Progress!

I have a hard time believing that this was the same author as Chapter 1, which was sort of "Hmm, yes, not bad." I agreed with all the critiques in the comments. But Chapter 2 had corrected all the faults -- it was much better! Wow! It got rid of Tiffany, who was just so wrong for him, and of Wendy, who seemed to be just a robot, and got down to brass tacks with Nina. Normally, I like a long, drawn-out romantic seduction, but the way Nina just took the narrator (do we even know his name?) as a matter of what she was entitled to was just right and made the chapter into a stroke story which was just what I wanted right now. So I don't even care if there is another chapter opr a fresh story; what is sure is that I'll follow the future contributions of tallnhard1 with great care...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stroking great story

Very hot.i havent had the pleasure of a ts yet....but i do wonder how it would feel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Please let there be more chapters to this sexy story xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I so wish I could have that happen to me!!! To have a huge cocked babe fuck the cum out of me, and then breed my hole to make me her slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Please make this into a series, it was well written and hot as hell!

Durth1Durth1over 7 years ago
Nice series

It's fantastic! Please keep this going! I can't wait for the next.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago
The sex was hot, but...

Wendy still giving a damn about being Tiffany's friend is ridiculous. It was pointed out in the first chapter that they were only really friends because they were in the same social circle, and the only reason Tiff got in touch with her was to set up her boyfriend. Pretty clear Tiff doesn't give a rat's ass about her feelings, so why does she?

Also, have to say that the masturbation scenes you put in your stories do nothing for me. If I wanted to read about a guy playing with himself I'd write an autobiography.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Transexual

I have a Boyfriend, we fuck bareback and I can cum like that too without my cock being touched, just from being fucked. I have been fucked by a few cross dressers but never a true transsexual girl. If I could find a girl like her, who loved to top, I would probably ask her to marry me. I loved the part where he was on top and riding her cock. That's one of my favorite positions! I just love to sit down, take it as deep as it will go and grind. It feels so good stirring around so deep inside me as I grind my ass on his cock.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

I was disappointed to have the story end so unceremoniously. In fact I found his short relationship with Nina too casual, had no spark at all, just descriptions of sex. Too bad.

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

👍👍👍💖💖💖💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
634 Followers
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES